What's new

Iran to supply Russia with “hundreds” of Drones

Btw Size of UAV is not important. Size is determined by the power plant. And in case of flying wing and delta wing, the greater the size the more surface area to dissipate radar radiation. That is one reason why B-2 has a much lower radar signature than a mini RQ-170 or even Iranian suicide drone delta wing.
the reason has more to do with difference in design than the size , the size help but not as much as design and materials
NORTHROP_B-2.png

Image-2-RQ-170-Sentinel-Unmanned-Aerial-Vehicle.jpg

and about this
1663940045888.png

By 2040 US airforce planes to have hypersonic stealth bombers by 2030 they plan to have black projects prototypes of deep strike platforms in place. I would say they already do have early prototypes from all the UFO sightings over Iranian nuclear sites in last 10 years.
2020 plus project is astrike weapon the drone is a kamikaze drone , the 2030 project is also the same another kamikaze drone 2040+ project something they say the technology for it would be invented in 2040+ it mean in 2040+ it would be like f-22 was in 90s

so your suggestion is we stop and don't build a subsonic bomber UAV based on a flying wing in hope some day in 20-30 year the technology to build a delta wing hypersonic bomber will be invented o_O

and this guy say i\m like an old woman who made baseless complains
Meanwhile a future US deep strike bomber can fly over Tehran from Bahrain in 6 mins.
maybe in 40 years
I am not against larger size UAV, but that would also require an even more powerful engine
thats why we say the money yo guys say we must spend on outdated russian design must be spend on domestic designs

So what if target dispersed or moved to a shelter? or intelligence wasn't sustainable?
by what i saw they attacked buildings , my guess some sort of storage, by the way what is your idea of russia use this long range drones to attack front line artillery instead of using shorter range one like Delta and Meeraj uavs and use this drone to attack supply lines from poland and Romania ?

taught no ship can land in odessa without russia allow it
Russia can't target small ships, so they can smuggle it. also they have a deal for grain transfer.

nonetheless, secondary explosions are also visible in the short clip.

Russia can't target small ships, so they can smuggle it. also they have a deal for grain transfer.

nonetheless, secondary explosions are also visible in the short clip.
as i said they were attacking some storages , probably arms or fuels

WOW
Few days ago one western military expert was reviewing Iranian drone footage in wargames and was saying: Iran planted explosion at the target to make it look stronger in their propaganda.

Now Ukrainians do the same for us. lol
Thank you to the Ukrainians for helping us by planting explosives.

FYI, I saw another video from a different perspective that clearly shows armed soldiers at the port, so this port is by no means civilian.

Last edited:
But wait a minute. didn't Israelis claim to have destroyed our drone factory in Syria which was supposedly responsible for delivering these drones to Russia? I remember Ukrainians were thanking them happily.

Yeah, good for you.

Shaheds attack Dnepropetrovsk : https://****/RVvoenkor/26891?single replace **** with t. me without space

Back
Top Bottom