What's new

Iran to UAE : We will crush any act of agression

Here read this professional analysis please:

http://csis.org/files/publication/090819_GCC_Iran_AirPower.pdf

Iran actually needs more than 1000 missiles to shut down 5 Airfields for 24 hours actually.
well those calculation are based on the assumption that Iranian Missiles Cep is 300m ,then answer me do you think Iran used a missile with a CEP of 300 to hit the ship in last war game ?
the answer is the CEP was less than 2-3 meter.
also I said you our old missile use Cluster war head with 1400 bomb-lets each around 700gr .

Everything is fine, since dispute happens, but come on. Iran threatening to 'crush' any 'acts' of aggression? 'Acts' can be anything from dialogue aggression, or military aggression.

Not a good gesture Iran.

you crush military act of aggression with military force , you crush act of aggression in Dialog by your logic in the dialog but in the end you crush all act of aggression but with different tools ,each attack have its own Counter Attack

Last edited by a moderator:
well I still can't see how you are gonna use Pantsir as Anti missile system .
by the way here I talk about thousand of short range missile ,( believe me we wanted to export them but because of sanctions we didn't manage to do that .) now I wonder how many Thaad missile UAE gonna get as all EU get just 15 missile for their Anti missile defense

April 15, 2012

Arabs condemn Ahmadinejad visit to UAE isle

Group at UN calls it a flagrant violation of country's sovereignty and urges Iran to refrain from such actions

Arab states at the United Nations have supported the UAE's rights to Iran-occupied Abu Mousa near the mouth of the strategic Strait of Hormuz, along with Greater and Lesser Tunbs.

The Arab Group in a statement, after a meeting chaired by the UAE's permanent representative Ahmad Abdul Rahman Al Jaramain on Friday, condemned the unjustified visit by Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to Abu Mousa island, WAM reported yesterday.

"The Arab Group at the UN condemns this unfortunate and unjustified action by the Iranian president, as it represents a flagrant violation of the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the United Arab Emirates and of the principles of the UN Charter and international law," the statement said.

The visit also demonstrates Iran's blatant disregard for the UAE's efforts to resolve the issue by peaceful means, it added.

"The Arab Group considers Iran's occupation of these islands or taking any unilateral actions towards them to be null and void and undermine the security and stability in the region," it said.

The Group stressed the need for Iran to refrain from repeating such actions which increase tensions and impair the Arab-Iranian relations.

GCC foreign ministers will meet in Doha on Wednesday to discuss a series of diplomatic actions, sources told Gulf News.

gulfnews : Arabs condemn Ahmadinejad visit to UAE isle

How big is the Union Defence Force of the UAE ?

Its better if UAE and Saudi Arabia take military action against Iran instead of Israel and the US.

This is opportunistic on the part of the UAE (read my lips USAE) to put some pressure on Iran prior to the Nuclear negotiations with the 5+1 in turkey.
How stupid can you be, it remainders every one of Kuwait against Iraq in the 90s.
So, USA please go home!

Jordan, Egypt and GCC are one nation, one people, and one army.
UAE:
Area
- Total 9,000,000 km2
Population
- 2010 estimate: 350,000,000

arab_map-cities.jpg

sharearabia12909011392.jpg

This is a wrong statement. it shows only a part of the Muslim world, the part that speaks Arabic.
The United Arab Emirate, is one tiny emirate belonging to the Muslim world, it is about some Arab tribes native to that specific area who are united under the same flag.

This is a wrong statement. it shows only a part of the Muslim world, the part that speaks Arabic.
The United Arab Emirate, is one tiny emirate belonging to the Muslim world, it is about some Arab tribes native to that specific area who are united under the same flag.

It is United Arab Emirates and it consists of 7 emirates

How big is the Union Defence Force of the UAE ?

Its better if UAE and Saudi Arabia take military action against Iran instead of Israel and the US.
well , the first missile that fall on the Dubai will destroy their economy for years ,the only factor that fuel UAE economy is the stability , the war mean bye bye to being a Hub for commerce in middle east.

by the way its not important how big is their military when Israel and USA have no weapon that can Harm Iran fortified facilities then how UAE gonna harm them .
the consequence of UAE attack Iran is like S. Korea attack N. Korea , the one who loose more is UAE as we are not a Hub for foreign commerce and our tourism is very small and even that is in central and northern Iran far away from any war scenario . also this war give Iran the right to stop the UAE oil export and nobody in the world would like that .

so such war will never happen all we can see is like always 1-2 week chest beating on the internet by die hard fans ans warrior , 1-2 complains by GCC and then file the case and go to business as usual .

well , the first missile that fall on the Dubai will destroy their economy for years ,the only factor that fuel UAE economy is the stability , the war mean bye bye to being a Hub for commerce in middle east.

by the way its not important how big is their military when Israel and USA have no weapon that can Harm Iran fortified facilities then how UAE gonna harm them .
the consequence of UAE attack Iran is like S. Korea attack N. Korea , the one who loose more is UAE as we are not a Hub for foreign commerce and our tourism is very small and even that is in central and northern Iran far away from any war scenario . also this war give Iran the right to stop the UAE oil export and nobody in the world would like that .

so such war will never happen all we can see is like always 1-2 week chest beating on the internet by die hard fans ans warrior , 1-2 complains by GCC and then file the case and go to business as usual .

Well, I dont want the oil prices to increase so no war is good but I doubt that will be the case if the issue of uranium enrichment does not get solved. If only peaceful nuclear energy is your goal then you should be flexible on the topic of uranium enrichment.

Well, I dont want the oil prices to increase so no war is good but I doubt that will be the case if the issue of uranium enrichment does not get solved. If only peaceful nuclear energy is your goal then you should be flexible on the topic of uranium enrichment.

well the west must regain our trust somehow , once we invested on enrichment in foreign countries right now 10% of Eurodif belong to Iran and Iran have 15% share on the 2nd largest Uranium mine in the world but they simply barred us access to those facilities .
we paid France and German to build us reactors but they took the money and didn't honor the agreement. USA had and agreement with us to provide us 90% Uranium for Tehran research reactor but after the revolution they didn't honor that agreement so we had to change the reactor to make it compatible with 20% uranium and Import it from Argentina and they again went out and barred Argentina from provide us with the needed fuel .even when Tehran nuclear facility was at the danger of running out of nuclear fuel .

it was not like we wanted to spent so much of our resources on this program but west let us no other options . after all Fool me once shame on you fool me twice and then shame on me.

Cant you guys just accept the status quo and move on???
Its 21st century for god's sake. You cant increase your land boundary through war anymore.

well the west must regain our trust somehow , once we invested on enrichment in foreign countries right now 10% of Eurodif belong to Iran and Iran have 15% share on the 2nd largest Uranium mine in the world but they simply barred us access to those facilities .
we paid France and German to build us reactors but they took the money and didn't honor the agreement. USA had and agreement with us to provide us 90% Uranium for Tehran research reactor but after the revolution they didn't honor that agreement so we had to change the reactor to make it compatible with 20% uranium and Import it from Argentina and they again went out and barred Argentina from provide us with the needed fuel .even when Tehran nuclear facility was at the danger of running out of nuclear fuel .

it was not like we wanted to spent so much of our resources on this program but west let us no other options . after all Fool me once shame on you fool me twice and then shame on me.

The bottom line is, you dont have balls to build NUKE. So forget all those huss fuzz and dismantle all the enriching drama. Otherwise just blast the god damn bomb and everthing will get queiter.

i think UAE should accept challenge.Iran has rag tag military

Back
Top Bottom