What's new

Iran unveiled Khaybar (forth generation khorramshahr) ballistic missile

nonetheless, a good development.
HGV version would make a nice Khorramshahr-5 high-end tactical option to complement Kheybar-Shekan quasi-ballistic low-end HGV and the mystery hypersonic high-end HGV BM Hajizadeh talked about (maybe that's even the missing Khorramshahr-3)

But I am most interested in using a cluster of Arvand engines for a new liquid-fuel SLV. A cluster of 4-8 Arvand engines would be a very powerful SLV and could replace ISA's reliance on clusters of Shahab engines (Simorgh and Sarir)

HGV version would make a nice Khorramshahr-5 high-end tactical option to complement Kheybar-Shekhan quasi-ballistic low-end HGV and the mystery hypersonic high-end HGV BM Hajizadeh talked about (maybe that's even the missing Khorramshahr-3)

Sejjil or Khorramshahr are high apogee missiles so they can not be turned into HGVs. Iran already has Kheybar Shekan and Qassem with partial-GV and Quasi trajectories for years with ranges into the MRBM domain.

I am most interested in using a cluster of Arvand engines for a new liquid-fuel SLV. A cluster of 4-8 Arvand engines would be a very powerful SLV and could replace ISA's reliance on clusters of Shahab engines (Simorgh and Sarir)
My thoughts too..!!:-)

I can buy this shit in Toys-R-Us, this is a joke aircraft, never took a flight, I remember when the stupid Iranians presented it as if it's a working aircraft with that shitty RC toy flying as a proof and all of our engineers and air force officers laughed at it

"impossible to intercept" retarded Iranians😂

I am pleased to read that you have a joking nature and thank you for having explained to the whole world what type of physiological waste you intend to buy and also where.
But to complete that purchase you mustn't forget about an essential accessory, which is certainly not sold in that shop.
Closed off topic

Sejjil or Khorramshahr are high apogee missiles so they can not be turned into HGVs. Iran already has Kheybar Shekan and Qassem with partial-GV and Quasi trajectories for years with ranges into the MRBM domain.
I didn't mention Sejjil but if North Korea can use Hwasong-12 (variant of Hwasong-10 which Khorramshahr is based on) as a basis for the HGV Hwasong-8 then Iran can do the same for Khorramshahr.

I didn't mention Sejjil but if North Korea can use Hwasong-12 (variant of Hwasong-10 which Khorramshahr is based on) as a basis for the HGV Hwasong-8 then Iran can do the same for Khorramshahr.

Offcourse Iran can do this.

But Mind you DPRK has nothing in the domain of low RCS, small solid-fueled precision killers like we have in the Fateh family from which KS and Qassem designs are driven from. They worked on what they had (HS-12) which is a large liquid-fueled high apogee boogey. Our case is just very different. There is a reason we have seen the Fateh family being worked on and on over the years in the form of partial GVs, depressed trajectories, Anti-shipping BMs etc...

some close ups:

Arvand_2.jpg
Arvand_1.jpg

K-4.JPG

Last edited:
I don t know a s* about missiles and BM, but i see in this missile Iran seems to master liquid fuel missiles, the combustion looks clean, and the missile looks more badass, this is interesting, they can store more fuel and reach beyond 3000 Km. I read before, years ago, a russian experts stated with liquid fuel you can reach up to 6000 Km distance...

Iran must not restrict themselves, anyone within Iran that wish to stick to 2000km policy must be questioned, Iran has the technology, simply do it. Don t beg for permission to anyone, one smart guy does not change military technology for nuts...

Be strong and wise, always think about increasing military strength.

I can buy this shit in Toys-R-Us, this is a joke aircraft, never took a flight, I remember when the stupid Iranians presented it as if it's a working aircraft with that shitty RC toy flying as a proof and all of our engineers and air force officers laughed at it

"impossible to intercept" retarded Iranians😂
Those Iranians who you are calling stupid can screw is such a big manner that Israel would get beating of a lifetime. Dude you too scared to go to directly war with Hezbollah alone yet alone other proxies of Iran and Iran themselves.

Back
Top Bottom