What's new

Khorramshahr multi warhead ballistic missile

I remember when i was young, i heard the name of Khurrumsher when it was attacked by Iraqi chemical weapon supplied by US
I dont recall khoramshahr get attacked by chemical weapons it was Sardasht, Vilages around Marivan, Halabja and villages around the cities of Sarpol-e Zahab, Gilan-e-gharb and Oshnavieh that get attacked by chemical weapons.

I dont recall khoramshahr get attacked by chemical weapons it was Sardasht, Vilages around Marivan, Halabja and villages around the cities of Sarpol-e Zahab, Gilan-e-gharb and Oshnavieh that get attacked by chemical weapons.
May be I mixed-up but it has some significance regarding Iraq attack on Iran

Khoramshahr was where a bunch of farmers and militiamen stopped Iraqi army advance in its tracts.

Khoramshahr was Iraq’s Stalingard, after arrival of Iran’s military reinforcements Iraq was pushed out.

Well it has a very important significance , Freeing Khoramshahr and Breaking the Siege of Abadan for us is like Stalingrad was to USSR in WW2

Back in time we had many good members here

And instead now we have sick minded @Hack-Hook who hasn't posted a comment in favor of Iran

Who hasn't ever posted a thread in favor of Iran and its mind blowing achievements

Good going pdf

Back in time we had many good members here

And instead now we have sick minded @Hack-Hook who hasn't posted a comment in favor of Iran

Who hasn't ever posted a thread in favor of Iran and its mind blowing achievements

Good going pdf
well, Good old days, there was no children , no name-calling, no ganging on others no spamming smilies , we discussed every thing in calm manners, there was no insulting but everything good ends.
They left forum when you guys joined! and quality of the forum fall several notch,
wonder why ?

by the way wonder why you need to revive the thread from 5 years ago to say that :undecided::rolleyes::cuckoo:

Last edited:
see that's what i mean. they left for these childish and unrefined behavior .
I don't have any childish behavior and I am about to leave for a very long time

But people like you are trolling against Iranian interests 24/7/365.

Back
Top Bottom