What's new

Iranian border guards fire mortar shells inside Pakistani territory

It seems Iran needs to be bashed up or atleast we should conduct political manuveres to pacify or negate iranian threat ,its not that we can't take care of iran ,its just that we can't afford a larger military then half a million but that can change if tommorow morning saudi's pledge finance for any war that pak has with iran,arabs and persians hate each other its in their blood and dna even before the time of islam ,and if israel is serious abt getting rid of iran then we should get it on board secretly to keep diplomatic backlash of our invasion of iran to the minimal,arab finance ,israel to pacify international community and iran is gone.plus iran has oil so a invasion is worth it unlike useless afghanistan a waste of money and effort that cause would be

and Pakistan is doing its share to counter those elements...what is india doing other than supporting terrorist groups based in Afghanistan used to attack Pakistan
Pakistan is playing a double game, and you know that as well as I do. Pakistan nurtured terrorism and armed islamist groups as state policy, to trouble India. (The famous thousand cuts strategy and the equally famous non-state-actors.) Like I explained to another Pakistani earlier today, you cannot pretend to be a victim of terrorism when you nurtured it in the first place, just as a suicide bomber cannot claim to be a victim of explosives, and a person who shoots himself cannot claim to be a victim of gun culture.

As for India supporting terrorists from Afgh, as of now that is a Pakistani allegation; until and unless evidence for the same is brought forward, I cannot comment on that.

Pakistan as a nation-state, and Pakistanis as people have a lot in common ideologically with islamist groups like LeT or HuM or Hizb or even al qaeda. (Political islamism being one of the common ideology.) India as a nation and Indian people in general have nothing common ideologically with the groups that are ravaging Pakistan from your western and northern borders and landmass.

and india has a fairly large number of religious extremists too...your prime minister being a fantastic example, coming from RSS credentials
same type, incidentally, who had your mahatma ghandi assasinated

Has RSS ever sent gunmen into the streets of Karachi to shoot and throw grenades at unarmed men, women and children in railway stations and hotels, like your terrorists have done in Mumbai? Has RSS beheaded Pakistani soldiers on patrol? Has RSS tried to bomb times square? Has RSS planted bombs in the London underground? Has RSS flown planes into buildings? Has RSS waged an armed insurgency? Has RSS...

Oh damn, I can spend all day explaining how RSS is different from Pakistani terrorist groups. I'm no RSS supporter, but I find it risible when Pakistanis try to equate the RSS with islamic terrorists. Google for pictures of RSS rallies, and then google for pics of islamic terrorist gatherings, and try to spot the difference. The VHP or Bajrang Dal are much more right wing "extremist" than the RSS - in future you should mention them instead of the RSS, when you want to talk about extremist groups from India.

To be sure, India has religious extremists - I would be the last person to deny that. But so does the USA, so does Australia, so does Europe. But none of them are as much a threat to world peace as Pakistani terrorist groups. Pakistan is one of those countries where extremists have a large following, and are organized and even trained militarily. Extremists from most other countries stick to waging jihad on social media.

@janon 7lakh terrorists are Occupying Kashmir and you think Pakistan is epicenter of it?

I wonder why mods @Horus @WebMaster @Oscar not pull the "Pakistan" name out of this forum and rename it "Defence Forum" only.

If I act like these Indians I could say, (I could show them their aukat)

The citizens of third world India where poverty, r@p3, a1ds, etc are routine business and national sport, and where terrorists and mass murderers are awarded PM chair. and the country that plays hypocrisy and call itself as democracy, by occupying foreign land with 7 lakh Indian terrorist have heart to point fingers at others. huh...?

@janon 7lakh terrorists are Occupying Kashmir and you think Pakistan is epicenter of it?

I wonder why mods @Horus @WebMaster @Oscar not pull the "Pakistan" name out of this forum and rename it "Defence Forum" only.

If I act like these Indians I could say, (I could show them their aukat)
Kashmir legally acceded to India, and Indian policemen in Indian Kashmir are not an occupation. You can keep ranting and raving and cursing the forum or its members, but the reality is that Kashmir is an Indian state. Neither your army, nor your bearded babboons will take an inch from us. Deal with it.

Kashmir legally acceded to India, and Indian policemen in Indian Kashmir are not an occupation. You can keep ranting and raving and cursing the forum or its members, but the reality is that Kashmir is an Indian state. Neither your army, nor your bearded babboons will take an inch from us. Deal with it.

Indian Army in Kashmir is Occupier terrorists. 7 lakh Indian Army terrorists are in Kashmir terrorizing innocent Kashmiris but still could not won that area. 7 lakh Indian terrorist babboons and b1tches terrorists like RSS VHP must be flushed out of Kashmir.

The ruler of Junagadh legally acceded to Pakistan as well, yet that did not prevent India from supporting terrorists in the State and eventually invading and annexing it, so please spare us the whining about "accession".

In addition, the Maharajah's accession to India was overridden by the UNSC Resolutions on Kashmir, UNSC resolutions that the government of India herself put into motion by taking the dispute to the UNSC for arbitration. So no, from an international legal perspective J&K is not an Indian State, it is Disputed Territory, no matter how much India cries and screams about "integral part of India".

The ruler of Junagadh legally acceded to Pakistan as well, yet that did not prevent India from supporting terrorists in the State and eventually invading and annexing it, so please spare us the whining about "accession",

What moral justification did Pak have, to claim a hindu majority region, when the very reason for the creation of Pakistan was that muslims and hindus could not live together, and are two separate nations? India objected to that hypocrisy, and rightly so - Pakistan went to the extent of splitting the nation, because of the claim that you couldn't live with hindus. And then you had the nerve to claim a hindu population.

As for India, we were a secular nation, formed with the conviction that hindus or muslims or any other humans can live together in harmony. So if the ruler of a region acceded to India and asked us to stop the rape and plunder of his land by Pakistani tribals, we did the right thing. If you had not invaded the Kingdom of Kashmir and destroyed their independence, you wouldn not need to hypocritically bleat about their "azadi" today.

In addition, the Maharajah's accession to India was overridden by the UNSC Resolutions on Kashmir, UNSC resolutions that the government of India herself put into motion by taking the dispute to the UNSC for arbitration. So no, from an international legal perspective J&K is not an Indian State, it is Disputed Territory, no matter how much India cries and screams about "integral part of India".
And the UN resoultion was overriden by the Shimla agreement, where both sides agreed that the dispute would be a bilateral issue henceforth. So now it it our integral part, unless you can take it from us - no matter how much Pak cries and screams about "disputed territory". (There, using your own rhetoric.)

Indian Army in Kashmir is Occupier terrorists. 7 lakh Indian Army terrorists are in Kashmir terrorizing innocent Kashmiris but still could not won that area. 7 lakh Indian terrorist babboons and b1tches terrorists like RSS VHP must be flushed out of Kashmir.
Yea yea, good luck with that.

It's fun to listen to the impotent ravings of the powerless.

Last edited:
What moral justification did Pak have, to claim a hindu majority region, when the very reason for the creation of Pakistan was that muslims and hindus could not live together, and are two separate nations? India objected to that hypocrisy, and rightly so - Pakistan went to the extent of splitting the nation, because of the claim that you couldn't live with hindus. And then you had the nerve to claim a hindu population.
You are talking about "Accession" as a legal instrument to claim J&K for India - moral justification has nothing do to with it. Either India accepts instrument's of accession universally as a legal means for the accession of territory (which means it has to return Junagadh to Pakistan) or Indians stop whining about the Maharajah of Kashmir's accession to India, since that too should be treated just like toilet paper.
As for India, we were a secular nation, formed with the conviction that hindus or muslims or any other humans can live together in harmony. So if the ruler of a region acceded to India and asked us to stop the rape and plunder of his land by Pakistani tribals, we did the right thing. If you had not invaded the Kingdom of Kashmir and destroyed their independence, you wouldn not need to hypocritically bleat about their "azadi" today.
Whine, whine, whine .. India's so called "secular credentials" have nothing to do with the legality of the dispute. It's simple - either India accepts "instruments of accession" as legal documents establishing the accession of a territory to India and Pakistan (in which case India needs to return Junagadh to Pakistan), or India stops whining about the instrument of accession in J&K as well.

In addition, from an international legal perspective, once the government of India took the dispute to the UN, and the UNSC issued resolutions on how to resolve the dispute, the instrument of accession by the Maharajah lost relevance.
And the UN resoultion was overriden by the Shimla agreement, where both sides agreed that the dispute would be a bilateral issue henceforth.
The Simla Agreement did not override the UNSC Resolutions on Kashmir and neither did it preclude the involvement of third parties in dispute resolution between India and Pakistan. I clearly established both those points on this thread:
Pakistan briefs P-5 about security tensions on LoC, IB | Page 10

The FC launched large scale retaliation today and the Iranian mortars fell silent.

Until they address the issue of why one of their patrols opened fire on our forces, killing one. This will continue.

I find it ironic with many of the posts (99% Indian) stating that Pakistan is in trouble, three front war etc. Iran has hostile brother Turkey on its borders, ISIS kicking the crap out of its proxies in Iraq, and is right on their doorstep border wise, I haven't even bought in the Arab states/US and so on. Afghanistan faces a massive resurgent Taliban and so on. They have just as much trouble as us, so there will be no "joint armada" coming to our borders. I don't want war or anyone else to die. But letting people fire into our region will not happen anymore.

Yes, I also understand that we need to address the terrorist problem in the region, but this border has been neglected, because it faces a friendly country.

Whine, whine, whine .. India's so called "secular credentials" have nothing to do with the legality of the dispute. It's simple - either India accepts "instrument's of accession" as legal documents establishing the accession of a territory to India and Pakistan (in which case India needs to return Junagadh to Pakistan), or India stops whining about the instrument of accession in J&K as well.
Let me make one thing clear - us telling you about the instrument of accession is not whining, but a polite reminder. We are the ones who have Kashmir - we don't need to whine. The ones who need to whine are the ones who don't have what they covete. Your bleating about UN resoultions is whining, because you are saying that to get what you don't have.

The UN resolutions were made in the 1940s - a lot of water has passed under the bridge since then. India has spent blood and treasure in Kashmir - fought four wars to defend it, spent hundreds of billions of dollars to build physical infrastructure and state institutions there. If you think India is going to hand over Kashmir to you on a silver plate, then I have a beautiful, white domed marble building in Agra to sell you.

Kashmiris have the same rights as any other Indians, and then some more. This rhetoric of "occupiers" "terrorist hindus" etc may be good for giving a cause for Pakistanis to live for - but the reality is that the have universal adult franchise, their own local and state assemblies, and representation in the central govt, like any other citizen of India. Occupied people by definition have no rights, especially not to govern themselves as a democracy.

If you continue to think of all this as "whining", then better not discuss with me. I see this as explaining something to you - you can dispute it if you think I'm wrong - but it is laughable to think that Indians need to whine when we have what we want, and that's not going to change. I don't see any point in explaining anything to that 'American Pakistani", for whom namecalling and ranting is the only argument.

Yea yea, good luck with that.

It's fun to listen to the impotent ravings of the powerless.

Powerless?

I had already mention several times that Pakistan is in no hurry. Kashmir comes to Pakistan - very good, Kashmir becomes independent - another Independent Muslim country, Kashmir remains with status quo - rise of Muslim population in India.

Poor Indian soldiers are committing suicide after suicide. 7 lakh Indian terrorist in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir could not won Kashmir for India.

I don't see any point in explaining anything to that 'American Pakistani", for whom namecalling and ranting is the only argument.

I don't give a flying, dancing, twisting fcuk about that. I just turned the favor and respond in the tune Indians speak and understand.

The FC launched large scale retaliation today and the Iranian mortars fell silent.

Until they address the issue of why one of their patrols opened fire on our forces, killing one. This will continue.

I find it ironic with many of the posts (99% Indian) stating that Pakistan is in trouble, three front war etc. Iran has hostile brother Turkey on its borders, ISIS kicking the crap out of its proxies in Iraq, and is right on their doorstep border wise, I haven't even bought in the Arab states/US and so on. Afghanistan faces a massive resurgent Taliban and so on. They have just as much trouble as us, so there will be no "joint armada" coming to our borders. I don't want war or anyone else to die. But letting people fire into our region will not happen anymore.

Yes, I also understand that we need to address the terrorist problem in the region, but this border has been neglected, because it faces a friendly country.

It is in the nature of Indians to cry foul on billion loud speakers when their p@nts get wet.

FC is doing great job on Pak-Iran border whereas FC and militias are protecting Pak-Afghan border. That's why Pakistan Rangers are slapping Indian Occupiers at LoC.

Before elections Indians were claiming that modhi will do this and that if Pakistan violate and fire at Indian posts but all air came out with nasty smells and the fake Indian balls were found rotten. Pakistan has given reason and is waiting for Indian declaration of war which will never come due to shortage of manly b@lls over there. They can scream their throats off at rallies and TV screens only.

I don't give a flying, dancing, twisting fcuk about that. I just turned the favor and respond in the tune Indians speak and understand.
Except that I have been completely civilized in my posts, even when discussing something that is very close to the hearts of all Indians. It is you who have been ranting and raving and abusing, and contributing nothing. 'Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.' You are not speaking in the tune or language that I understand - you are speaking the only kind of language you know. Could be due to your upbringing, or could just be deficiency of higher mental faculties, that all you can do is abuse and fume and bellow.

But I like that, to be honest - there is a certain pleasure in hearing our enemy ranting like a madman, frothing and fuming, full of impotent rage, while we know fully well that we will always keep what the enemy covetes, and the enemy will never take it form us - not if there is one heart beating in India.

So I have nothing really to discuss with you - after all, almost every post of yours on the forum has been nothing but verbal diarrheoa. But I hope you will continue doing it, because it provides comedy and entertainment to me. So rave away, let the hate flow. But Kashmir rahega Hindustan.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom