What's new

Iranian border guards fire mortar shells inside Pakistani territory

Except that I have been completely civilized in my posts, even when discussing something that is very close to the hearts of all Indians.

You were not civilized when you were abusing Muslim way of bowing and referring it with keeping head in the sand nor when you were abusing Pakistan. And we don't give a damn about what is close to your heart or liver or back.

It is you who have been ranting and raving and abusing, and contributing nothing. 'Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.' You are not speaking in the tune or language that I understand - you are speaking the only kind of language you know. Could be due to your upbringing, or could just be deficiency of higher mental faculties, that all you can do is abuse and fume and bellow.

We all know what is an Indian upbringing. Cursing is not common in Pakistan but in India the sentence is incomplete if there are less than 3 curse words.

Except that I have been completely civilized in my posts, even when discussing something that is very close to the hearts of all Indians. It is you who have been ranting and raving and abusing, and contributing nothing. 'Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.' You are not speaking in the tune or language that I understand - you are speaking the only kind of language you know. Could be due to your upbringing, or could just be deficiency of higher mental faculties, that all you can do is abuse and fume and bellow.

But I like that, to be honest - there is a certain pleasure in hearing our enemy ranting like a madman, frothing and fuming, full of impotent rage, while we know fully well that we will always keep what the enemy covetes, and the enemy will never take it form us - not if there is one heart beating in India.

So I have nothing really to discuss with you - after all, almost every post of yours on the forum has been nothing but verbal diarrheoa. But I hope you will continue doing it, because it provides comedy and entertainment to me. So rave away, let the hate flow. But Kashmir rahega Hindustan.:rofl:

Your posts sound like utter defeat and full of frustration just like your swami terrorist and that joker bharat verma. But you know what we don't care. No matter what you say but Butkay rahega Hindustan, Kashmir banega Pakistan.

You were not civilized when you were abusing Muslim way of bowing and referring it with keeping head in the sand nor when you were abusing Pakistan
Jesus mother of god, you are really thick, aren't you? Burying one's head in the sand is an English idiom, originating from the supposed habit of ostriches to do so, and has nothing to do with muslim prayers. For once in your life, learn to look at the world without the prism of religion to cloud your sight.

hide head in the sand - Idioms by The Free Dictionary
Hide one's head in the sand | Define Hide one's head in the sand at Dictionary.com

We all know what is an Indian upbringing. Cursing is not common in Pakistan but in India the sentence is incomplete if there are less than 3 curse words.
The proof is on this page and the previous ones, as to who cannot frame a single sentence without swearing and abusing. By the way you are aware that your entire posting history can be accessed, right? Read your own posts, you will know how you have been brought up, and how pitifully deficient you are in constructing proper arguments.

Your posts sound like utter defeat and full of frustration just like your swami terrorist and that joker bharat verma. But you know what we don't care.
Aaand, there you go again. Namecalling and abusing god knows whom. Yea, keep it up. Unless you come up with something substantial to respond to, and I doubt that that is possible, I will not respond again. Meanwhile, Kashmir rahega Hindustan. In two months, they are going to have their state assembly election, where they will participate in the democratic exercise of electing their representatives. So much for being "occupied".

Adieu, and remember:

Jab tak suraj chand rahega,
Kashmir Hindustan rahega!

you are really thick, aren't you? Burying one's head in the sand is an English idiom, originating from the supposed habit of ostriches to do so, and has nothing to do with muslim prayers. For once in your life, learn to look at the world without the prism of religion to cloud your sight.

hide head in the sand - Idioms by The Free Dictionary
Hide one's head in the sand | Define Hide one's head in the sand at Dictionary.com!

Don't talk like a du3b thick. I can differentiate between what you really meant by that pic and what the real idiom mean.

The proof is on this page and the previous ones, as to who cannot frame a single sentence without swearing and abusing. By the way you are aware that your entire posting history can be accessed, right? Read your own posts, you will know how you have been brought up, and how pitifully deficient you are in constructing proper arguments.

I cannot stand any one's @$$h0lic ignorant behavior/attitude and comments against my religious beliefs and country. And it becomes funny when the poster is an "Indian". I mean like wtf...

Aaand, there you go again. Namecalling and abusing god knows whom. Yea, keep it up. Unless you come up with something substantial to respond to, and I doubt that that is possible, I will not respond again. Meanwhile, Kashmir rahega Hindustan. In two months, they are going to have their state assembly election, where they will participate in the democratic exercise of electing their representatives. So much for being "occupied".

Adieu, and remember:

Jab tak suraj chand rahega,
Kashmir Hindustan rahega!

Look what Kashmiris are saying in front of Occupier terrorists.

Kashmiris: ragda ragda bharat ragda & bharat ka tiranga ye ragda

Your insignificant words doesn't matter.

In Hinduism the body is burned and the ashes is flown in ganga whereas Muslims take the land even after death.

Butkay rahega Hindustan
Kashmir banega Pakistan.

Let me make one thing clear - us telling you about the instrument of accession is not whining, but a polite reminder. We are the ones who have Kashmir - we don't need to whine. The ones who need to whine are the ones who don't have what they covete. Your bleating about UN resoultions is whining, because you are saying that to get what you don't have.
Oh its whining all right, and you have just shown why, by shifting your position from the "instrument of accession" (which was overridden by the UNSC resolutions, and which would also require India to return Junagadh to Pakistan) to "we are the ones who have Kashmir" (which you don't - India controls a smaller part of J&K than the Pakistani and Chinese controlled territory combined).
The UN resolutions were made in the 1940s - a lot of water has passed under the bridge since then. India has spent blood and treasure in Kashmir - fought four wars to defend it, spent hundreds of billions of dollars to build physical infrastructure and state institutions there. If you think India is going to hand over Kashmir to you on a silver plate, then I have a beautiful, white domed marble building in Agra to sell you.
The date of the resolutions has no bearing on their continued validity - until the UN declares the dispute resolved, or the resolutions are superseded by new ones, and Pakistan and India remain members of the UN, those resolutions remain valid. The point here is simple - this nonsense about "integral part of India, instrument of accession" that Indians love to throw out has no bearing under international law. J&K is disputed territory, and that is the international status of the territory, period.

Kashmiris have the same rights as any other Indians, and then some more. This rhetoric of "occupiers" "terrorist hindus" etc may be good for giving a cause for Pakistanis to live for - but the reality is that the have universal adult franchise, their own local and state assemblies, and representation in the central govt, like any other citizen of India. Occupied people by definition have no rights, especially not to govern themselves as a democracy.
Blah, blah, blah ... irrelevant. This is all nothing but noise to hide the fact that J&K is considered disputed territory internationally, and nothing India can do or Indians whine about changes that fact.

If you continue to think of all this as "whining", then better not discuss with me. I see this as explaining something to you - you can dispute it if you think I'm wrong - but it is laughable to think that Indians need to whine when we have what we want, and that's not going to change.
But it is whining - you talk about the instrument of accession but conveniently forget that under the same argument India would have to return Junagadh to Pakistan. You conveniently forget that India raised the J&K issue in the UN and accepted UN mediation and the UNSC resolutions describing how the dispute should be resolved (via plebiscite). You also conveniently ignore the fact that the Simla Agreement does not contain ANY language that invalidates the UNSC Resolutions on Kashmir (it in fact reiterates the commitment of both States to the UN Charter) and you conveniently ignore the fact that the Simla Agreement in fact explicitly allows for third party mediation if both States ask for it.

the Simla Agreement in fact explicitly allows for third party mediation if both States ask for it.
Only if both sides ask for it - unless that happens, it is a bilateral issue. India has not, and will not ask for third party mediation. Hence, it will remain a bilateral issue.

As for the rest of your post - my position (and India's) is about both the accession of Kashmir after Pak attacked them, as well as the fact that during the nexxt 60 years, it has remained part and parcel of India, and we have built up that state using our resources, and defended it with our blood. As far as India is concerned, Kashmir will leave India only if somebody takes it by force - only if somebody can pry it out of our cold, dead hands. As long as Pakistan is not in a position to take an Indian state from India by force, we will not indulge any thoughts of losing Kashmir. That's the real Indians in India I'm talkng about - here on PDF, it is fun to debate the issue. But no such debate over Kashmir leaving India will happen with seriousness in India - any politician who suggests something like that will lose his job and career. While a handful of separatists can keep doing marches for the next hundred years, and Pak can keep whining to us or the UN or big daddies China or US (None of who have any serious interest), within India such a proposition - of India losing or letting go of Kashmir would be considered ludicrous.

You can call it "disputed", or you can even call it your own - but the reality is that it is an Indian state, and no force on earth can take it from us. (OK, I suppose US or NATO can.)

These "disputes" and "resolutions" will not get you Kashmir. If you really want it, try to take it by force. I think we both know that you cannot do that.

I find it ironic with many of the posts (99% Indian) stating that Pakistan is in trouble, three front war etc. Iran has hostile brother Turkey on its borders, ISIS kicking the crap out of its proxies in Iraq, and is right on their doorstep border wise, I haven't even bought in the Arab states/US and so on. Afghanistan faces a massive resurgent Taliban and so on. They have just as much trouble as us, so there will be no "joint armada" coming to our borders.

I'm pretty sure - though I could be wrong - that Indians are not dreaming of a three front war with Pak, supported by Iran and Afgh. That's a Pakistani dream these days, that they will start a war with India, and big daddy China would attack from the east, and destroy India for them.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure - though I could be wrong - that Indians are not dreaming of a three front war with Pak, supported by Iran and Afgh. That's a Pakistani dream these days, that they will start a war with India, and big daddy China would attack from the east, and destroy India for them.

You lost your big d@ c1 c1 y Russia and now trying to cuddle up with new d@c1c1y USA.

Is there any limits for hypocrisy or the world's biggest democracy title will hide this too...?

I think you should go back and read the thread. Also I'm the last person you should be talking to about a combined China/Pakistan assault. Such things don't happen.

I think you should go back and read the thread. Also I'm the last person you should be talking to about a combined China/Pakistan assault. Such things don't happen.
I know you don't think that. I was just saying that such a notion is more prevalent among Pakistanis, than Indians fantasizing about India-Iran-Afgh attacking Pak.

Back
Top Bottom