What's new

Iranian border guards fire mortar shells inside Pakistani territory

janeman dont worry we have a huge surplus stokpile of ATGMs which we caan & will sell to iran as for USA well sir unlike you owr economy dosent survives on US AID , Coliation support fund and IMF handowts deu to US nod ;)

Darling you can't do shit .. As for aid as if a billion dollars run a country of 185 million .. Chutiya bataien na kiya kar..

we are buying oil from iran and already selling them many goods & even developing chabahar port and im sure now there will be a new momentum in indo iranian relations :)

Jou Patna hai pat lai... Teray Jaisi dhamkian tou dhanday Wali bhi deti haien..:lol:

What is iran doing? :crazy:

In retailation webmaster and horus should ban all iranian members.:chilli:
This I endorse.

And I am also really enjoying the pic butt munching on behalf of the desperate indians just to satisfy the short wiwi syndrome. :D

Darling you can't do shit .. As for aid as if a billion dollars run a country of 185 million .. Chutiya bataien na kiya kar..

Jou Patna hai alai pat lai... Teray Jaisi dhamkian tou dhanday aali bhi deti haien..:lol:
he he he kyaa mamoo aap to aukaat me aa gaye ;)

is umar me itna gussa theek nahi kaheel jyada zor lag gaya to damma ho jane ka khatra hai apko .... gussa thook to mamoo :D

as for aid and your economy its not what we say even all your so called intellectuals say it them selfs ... dont they :azn:

rahi baat patne ki to mamoo wo to hum chorenge nahi abhi tak aapki army chalen chel rahi thee to ab hamari baari hai isme rona kaisa :D

But it doesn't change the fact that Pakistan is involved in hostilities with its neighbours.
Afghanistan is only experiencing border problems at the border with Pakistan.
The same with Iran, they do not have problems with the "Iraqi border" or else.

I don't think the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is under a military occupation by scores of non-Muslim countries.

Let me know when you get your independence, again.

:rofl: Pakistan and Pakis...:rofl::rofl:

Only 84 of more than 2600 killed have been confirmed to be Al-Qaeda folks, and some 200 Taliban. Yeah go on killing your own civilians behind closed doors.

Only Pakistanis believe that they can trick the Americans
Majority of the problems in Pakistan always have a link with Afghanistan. Get your house in order, so everyone can live in peace.

Is it me, or is Pakistan the centre of problems?

Border firefights with India.
Border firefights and shelling with Afghanistan.
And now border firefights with Iran. :coffee:

I don't understand one thing, explain it to me. if you mother bleepers like India so much wtf millions of you are doing in pakistan get the fcuk out.

its time for pak governemnt to send millions of blood sucking parasitescalled afghans back home.

Chutiye see the soldier vs soldier ratio.. Jah chute sanya tou lets boast about targeting civilians ..
Ajmal Kasab is also a Pakistani 'civilian'.
Ilyas Kashmiri is also a Pakistani 'civilian'
Hafiz Sayeed is also a Pakistani 'civilian'.

We tend to see a lot of these 'civilians' trying to cross the border into Kashmir each month.

As I said, Pakistani 'civilians' generally tend to carry a special 'vest' and a russian design assault rifle to complement their vests. So as far as we are concerned, we carry no illusions about your 'civilians'.

If you can, move them out of harms way, if not accept it as your failure to protect them. Simple. Own up. Using swear words on an online forum isn't going to do anything on the border. You are mistaken if you think you can make any one shut up with that language.

Last edited:
I don't understand one thing, explain it to me. if you mother bleepers like India so much wtf millions of you are doing in pakistan get the fcuk out.

its time for pak governemnt to send millions of blood sucking parasitescalled afghans back home.
PAK send thousands of Taliban into Afghan to extend its rules and to make Afghan its slave. Thats why you were hated in Afghan.

Taliban was made and supported by PAK and its regular army.

We tend to see a lot of these 'civilians' trying to cross the border into Kashmir each month.

As I said, Pakistani 'civilians' generally tend to carry a special 'vest' and a russian design assault rifle to complement their vests. So as far as we are concerned, we carry no illusions about your 'civilians'.

If you can, move them out of harms way, if not accept it as your failure to protect them. Simple. Own up. Using swear words on an online forum isn't going to do anything on the border. You are mistaken if you think you can make any one shut up with that language.

Speaking of Ilyas Kashmiri, I think Pakistan really needs to produce an "Ilyas Baloch", considering Iran's recent actions.

PAK send thousands of Taliban into Afghan to extend its rules and to make Afghan its slave. Thats why you were hated in Afghan.

Taliban was made and supported by PAK and its regular army.

Thanx for the history lesson, but AFghans have been anti pakistan even before it was created. i am still waiting for afghan to answer.

It wasn't a one-way relationship that Pakistan performed out of the goodness of its heart. Pak had its own selfish interests in mind when it meddled in Afghanistan's wars and allowed cross border migration back and forth. One priority in those days was strategic depth for the military, as I'm sure you know. Another facet was that the war ravaged Afghan youth provided fodder for Pakistan to use as "strategic assets", which is also well known by now.

The whole Afghan refugee influx was part of Pakistan's strategic calculus, which went horribly awry later when it was rendered ineffective against India, and then backfired against Pak itself.

Bhagat sing an Indian,
Sarbhajheet sing an Indian,
modhi an indian.
those names you are taking already proved false in court, the witness given testimony in court , on camera said that they were given money by ISI to give false testimony and they didn't even seen him before.......

bring some very sold proof.....like US did with OBL, AK Khan etc.....

Shut the hell up ...women and children killed in shelling on villages near loc and punjab sectors ... Aren't terrorist but gay excuses from rapist scum accused of gang rapes,mass murders etc .. The identity of dead can be confirmed from UN observers who visited the effected areas and the victims .: unlike sum we don't target civilian purposely..

Back
Top Bottom