What's new

Iranian border patrols kill 6 for crossing over from Pakistan

Pakistan should follow foot steps of Iran here , shoot at sight drug and other kind of smugglers , the simplest and most effective way .. these criminals will learn , its time people start respecting the borders + use proper channels to enter a country

We dont need to see any proof when we see someone as a threat to our territorial borders
brother i think you are wrong at this point because you can not open fire on anyone seen on your border you should warn them first and you should have a proper intel that they are criminals otherwise you may kill innocents

you look at pkk as Turkish citizens... ?

they do nothing but harm our people. and i dont say i support them killin our people inside our border, but when they cross the border they have to obey Iranian laws a "i didnt know it" doesnt help here.

they do this with almost everyone, chill bro! i like their way of handling terrorists

look at pjak, they torture them in prison. there isn't a geneve convension there! "you harm my country i harm you and your people"!
as far as charges i think it was happening in the border area. so they where killed by border guards...

Then you are no better then those terrorists.. All people have rights and that should be respected, and more important, those people are Turkish citizens if they did a crime they should be handed to Turkey..

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

brother i think you are wrong at this point because you can not open fire on anyone seen on your border you should warn them first and you should have a proper intel that they are criminals otherwise you may kill innocents

finally someone who understands

Then you are no better then those terrorists.. All people have rights and that should be respected, and more important, those people are Turkish citizens if they did a crime they should be handed to Turkey..

look at my signature... and try to understand why it is like this.

ocalan wasn't brought to Turkey untill it was clear that he wouldnt get death penalty. what did we do, we agreed. and now that son of a bit*h is enjoying everything in that **** island!

so no! they dont get a single piece of symphati from me!

Surely Iran can't be involved in this ( assasinations, killings etc etc)... ;)

What are the charges, they have proof? These people are at least entitled to a fair process. Iran don't respect all of that..
about this specific incident, they have said that fight broke between the 2 sides, so there was not question of fair process here if the news is true.

Hussein, what is the punishment for drug use in Iran.

i know drug traficking is death penalty, but does the amount have something to say?
for Opium:
1/ until 50g 3 million rials 50 slashs
2/ 50g - 500g 5-15 million rials 74 slashes
3/ 500g - 5kg 15 million to 60 million rials and until 5 years jail
(if the guy is good behavior he will leave after a year)
4/ 5 kg - 20 kg 60 - 200 million rials
5 -10 years jail
if you do it again => you double the sentence each time you repeat
4/ 20-100 kg 2 million per kg
if you repeat it, you can get the death penalty
5/ > 100 kg same as above with slashes

In park in Tehran it happened to see some drug trafic. When you go to the police say them "hey why you bother the girl who didn't put correctly her scarf but you didn't care aout this trafic" the policeman answers : "he would be freed tomorrow"
not only you pay for your sentence but the corruption is so important in Iran that some rich trafic persons pay the police the justice ...

I have an uncle who was in jail for a business reason (a dispute about a machine that he rent and the client stole him, but since the client had "relations" not only he never got the machine back but he went to jail)
well in jail he was with a guy doing trafic who was explaining he was only for a few days because he paid the police

we deal with alot of drug smugglers and criminals and we have the knowledge to distinguish them. like i said earlier, the drug smugglers,criminals have caused 4000 dead security personel in 30 years time. their blood is not cheap

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

A while ago iranian border guards crossed into Pakistan... should we have shot them too iranzamin?

Shooting unarmed victims of human trafficing wont do iran any good.....
if they were pakistani soldiers with uniforms they would get detained and questioned and would be departed to pakistan. when we see drug smugglers, we try to arrest them, if they show resistance we will shoot them and deliver their dead bodies to their mothers.

if they were pakistani soldiers with uniforms they would get detained and questioned and would be departed to pakistan. when we see drug smugglers, we try to arrest them, if they show resistance we will shoot them and deliver their dead bodies to their mothers.

The drugs come frm afghanistan not Pakistan... human smuggling victims r not armed... so ur excuse go to the dust bin.

The drugs come frm afghanistan not Pakistan... human smuggling victims r not armed... so ur excuse go to the dust bin.
we do not need excuse to shoot drug smugglers and criminals to death. sorry pal, our intelligence agents and security officers are not stupid. If we dont act properly we may become the next afghanistan or pakistan.

Assalam alaikum

This guy is proving my point they just shoot without any hesitation and believe me i m saying the truth

TARIQ

we do not need excuse to shoot drug smugglers and criminals to death. sorry pal, our intelligence agents and security officers are not stupid. If we dont act properly we may become the next afghanistan or pakistan.

Human trafickin victims r not criminals... nor does Pak produce drugs n iranians might wanna quiet using opium too.

Abt becoming Pakistan... Ur doing great man... atleast i dnt live in fear of being beaten,shot or lashed over some silly protest... or having a haircut.

Human trafickin victims r not criminals... nor does Pak produce drugs n iranians might wanna quiet using opium too.
You talk as if you were there on the scene, are you their lawyer? Human traffic, yeah right.

and We are trying hard to fight drugs.

“Iran has the world’s highest rate of seizures of opium and heroin and is contributing effectively to various regional mechanisms,”

“Iran is facing grave threats – mostly alone – losing many of its law enforcement personnel and even more people to a tragic epidemic,” Mr. Fedotov said.

UN: Increased Collaboration with Iran in Fight against Drugs | Scoop News

Abt becoming Pakistan... Ur doing great man... atleast i dnt live in fear of being beaten,shot or lashed over some silly protest... or having a haircut.
Being harassed for haircut and beaten for protesting is way better than daily suicide attacks and murder and terrorism

Back
Top Bottom