What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Some members were counter-insulting him behind-his-back in this very thread. How is/was this helpful? Do you think that this thread is concealed or something?

I have been rather harsh to him in my judgement of reports.

Kindly leave this matter to Management and refrain from passing verdicts in relation.
This is totally biased. We have left it to the management already hence the tons of reported posts but nothing is being done. There are tens of posts reported!!.. many screenshots of the guy threatening and insulting. Yet the guy is still here posting and still using bad language. What is holding you back from applying the forum rules on him? He is giving Palestinian people a bad name. Palestinians are honest and fighters.. this guy is violating all rules and norms.

From what I understand he is boasting of your support. That's hilarious to see a moderator tolerates religious insults. How you explain that?
Let us not talk about your understanding of various themes. I will not discuss my Moderation decisions in this thread any further. These decisions are made in private and in fairness in most cases.

I will CAUTION all members to not use this thread to issue verdicts about Moderators and Management Decisions. Heed my advice.

Some members were counter-insulting him behind-his-back in this very thread. How is/was this helpful? Do you think that this thread is concealed or something?

Kindly leave this matter to Management and refrain from passing verdicts in relation.
You know very well what he was doing. And the way he was literally calling People Kafir, Extremists and Shia terrorist. How does he know who's shia or sunni or those who just like to call themselves Muslims? People were counter insulting him ? what wud they do then wen he's making that kinda statement, calling ppl bastards even. Without any consequences cuz u guys are not doing ANYTHING. And hey your saying theres been counter Insults here..... Tell me do u now NO LONGER understand the difference between Insulting and literally caliing people Bastards, SHIA terrorists and Pigs and so on . DO YOU WANNA KNOW WAT ELSE HE SAID? HE SAID THAT WE SAY "ALLAH IS IRAN". YOU TELL ME SOMETHING. IS THIS WHAT I DO ? DO I SAY THIS BLASPHEMY? I TAKE MY RELIGION SERIOUSLY AND I TOOK MY SHAHADA JUST LIKE YOU WEN I WAS A CHILD. IS THIS WHAT I DESERVE. ANSWER ME. ANSWER THIS FOR ME, DO I DESERVE THIS ACCUSITION ? @LeGenD YOU CAN DO YOUR MODERATION DUTY AFTER ANSWERING ME. OR YOU CAN BAN ME. DO WHAT YOU WANT.

I think you are switching the place of cause and effect, my friend.
The reason that he was brought up in the Iranian Chill Thread is because of the things he had done and said, not the other way around.

I remember very well that some Iranian members posted news from sources other than his sources, and he attacked them personally and call them morons, told them to shut up, etc. How is that justified? Particularly when this particular user has had a history of offending many members here, to the point of insulting their families.

Then he has continuously claimed that reporting him will lead to nowhere because nobody can ban him but he can tell the moderators to ban others! And as a matter of fact, all reports against him have either led to no action, a slight editing of his words or at most removing his posts when his insults deserved a 2 point infraction at least. I told you this before, and I'm still wondering how you are going to justify the idea of someone thinking that he can violate the forum rules and claims he enjoys immunity. Any time he insults someone and you do nothing but deleting his post after several hours, you encourage his repeated violations of the forum rules.

Let us not talk about your understanding of various themes. I will not discuss my Moderation decisions in this thread any further.

I will CAUTION all members to not use this thread to discuss Moderation decisions. Heed my advice.
There are several Arab users here.. to name a few @Mohamed Bin Tughlaq @camelguy @Philip the Arab @Gomig-21 we do not have any problems with these people they are cool and polite people and beside a few trollings all is fine. This user @Falcon29 is crossing all boundaries. All we ask is to apply the forum rules.. reported posts get simply removed without any serious action. The Gaza conflict should not shield him from any ban as a result of rules violations.

You know very well what he was doing. And the way he was literally calling People Kafir, Extremists and Shia terrorist. How does he know who's shia or sunni or those who just like to call themselves Muslims? People were counter insulting him ? what wud they do then wen he's making that kinda statement, calling ppl bastards even. Without any consequences cuz u guys are not doing ANYTHING. And hey your saying theres been counter Insults here..... Tell me do u now NO LONGER understand the difference between Insulting and literally caliing people Bastards, SHIA terrorists and Pigs and so on . DO YOU WANNA KNOW WAT ELSE HE SAID? HE SAID THAT WE SAY "ALLAH IS IRAN". YOU TELL ME SOMETHING. IS THIS WHAT I DO ? DO I SAY THIS BLASPHEMY? I TAKE MY RELIGION SERIOUSLY AND I TOOK MY SHAHADA JUST LIKE YOU WEN I WAS A CHILD. IS THIS WHAT I DESERVE. ANSWER ME. ANSWER THIS FOR ME, DO I DESERVE THIS ACCUSITION ?
And do you think that any Moderator was welcoming such posts? You are jumping to conclusions here without being privy to decisions being made in Management circles. There is no need to explain to me or any Moderator about how these posts are to be received. WE are doing our job.

You make sure that you are not entertaining such posts at personal level.

Let us not talk about your understanding of various themes. I will not discuss my Moderation decisions in this thread any further.

I will CAUTION all members to not use this thread to discuss Moderation decisions. Heed my advice.
You told that religious fanatic, you have my utmost respect for keeping the thread upto date. It was true but what he did was quoting from twitter Accounts that other members could do easily. But seriously saying, it has consequences and it gives the non-moderator members imagination of power for bullying other members. Take my critics friendly, if you are trying to solve the issue. Don't forget that The guy was saying that i can lock this thread, i have power beyond your imagination etc. He was threatening other members while being sure about strong support from an unknown user of forum.

People were Simply praising Iranian support for people of Gaza, all the Gaza people raise Iranian flag in their hands and we have seen this for multiple times. Falcon29 started attacking them with various insults from religious to racial insults. I can't really understand why he is allowed to insult other branches of Islam which have little to zero difference from other sects. Why?

There are several Arab users here.. to name a few @Mohamed Bin Tughlaq @camelguy @Philip the Arab @Gomig-21 we do not have any problems with these people they are cool and polite people and beside a few trollings all is fine. This user @Falcon29 is crossing all boundaries. All we ask is to apply the forum rules.. reported posts get simply removed without any serious action. The Gaza conflict should not shield him from any ban as a result of rules violations.
Some members are more tolerant than others. I am in talks with said member and he knows very well about how he is being evaluated. You must be patient and not respond to any member who is insulting you. Use the Report function and leave it to Mods then.

Try to understand that Mods have life outside PDF as well.

Some members are more tolerant than others.
Some members are following the rules and do not insult and attack others. And the report function has been used tens of times without any serious action. We have tried all legal ways as per forum rules (reporting, warning etc) .If things get worse from here it is not our fault so do not blame us bro.

You told that religious fanatic, you have my utmost respect for keeping the thread upto date. It was true but what he did was quoting from twitter Accounts that other members could do easily. But seriously saying, it has consequences and it gives the non-moderator members imagination of power for bullying other members. Take my critics friendly, if you are trying to solve the issue. Don't forget that The guy was saying that i can lock this thread, i have power beyond your imagination etc. He was threatening other members while being sure about strong support from an unknown user of forum.

People were Simply praising Iranian support for people of Gaza, all the Gaza people raise Iranian flag in their hands and we have seen this for multiple times. Falcon29 started attacking them with various insults from religious to racial insults. I can't really understand why he is allowed to insult other branches of Islam which have little to zero difference from other sects. Why?
My statement about him was at a much earlier point of the Palestine-Israel Conflict thread and as per his contributions up that point in time.

The Palestine-Israel Conflict thread lost its course at a much later stage when said member lost his cool with some Iranian members including you in ongoing exchanges over what should be the fundamental focus of that thread. This issue spilled over into this thread as well and Me and another Moderator intervened to give Iranian members desired voice in following thread: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/disc...inian-resistance-groups.711258/#post-13131635

You want to talk about Iranian support to Hamas unhindered? The aforementioned thread is for you.

The Palestine-Israel Conflict thread should remain focused on updates about the conflict in large part. Other themes are secondary and off-topic discussions in it are discouraged. This is repeatedly mentioned by Staff Members and even normal members in same thread.

My statement about him was at a much earlier point of the Palestine-Israel Conflict thread and as per his contributions up that point in time.

The Palestine-Israel Conflict thread lost its course at a much later stage when said member lost his cool with some Iranian members including you in ongoing exchanges over what should be the fundamental focus of that thread. This issue spilled over into this thread as well and Me and another Moderator intervened to give Iranian members desired voice in following thread: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/disc...inian-resistance-groups.711258/#post-13131635

The Palestine-Israel Conflict thread should remain focused on updates about the conflict in large part. Other themes are secondary and off-topic discussions in it are discouraged. This is repeatedly mentioned by Staff Members and even normal members in same thread.
You are now whitewashing his insults, bro.

First of all, it's a forum. A forum is for discussion most of all. Secondly, he could use the report button and the moderators would've deleted the off-topic posts. Just as you think we should leave it to the mods, the same applies to him. He shouldn't jump in and insult people and countries. None of that by any means justifies his actions. He has violated the forum rules and it is extremely clear that he has violated the forum rules without an iota of doubt.

Your suggestion that we should leave it to the mods is correct but it works only if justice is restored. It's pretty much like the role of the UN that issues beautiful statements but at the end supports Israel against the UN rules! And how do people like the UN?

You are now whitewashing his insults, bro.

First of all, it's a forum. A forum is for discussion most of all. Secondly, he could use the report button and the moderators would've deleted the off-topic posts. Just as you think we should leave it to the mods, the same applies to him. He shouldn't jump in and insult people and countries. None of that by any means justifies his actions. He has violated the forum rules and it is extremely clear that he has violated the forum rules without an iota of doubt.

Your suggestion that we should leave it to the mods is correct but it works only if justice is restored. It's pretty much like the role of the UN that issues beautiful statements but at the end supports Israel against the UN rules! And how do people like the UN?
I am not whitewashing his insults. You have no idea how many posts were removed in the Israel-Palestine thread by now. It is one big thread with thousands of posts in it. Justice will take its course but not with frequent announcements. The fundamental problem is that some members continue to take matters into their own hands (i.e. continue to quote insulting posts) irrespective of being told not to by Moderators themselves. Do not do this.

You want to talk about Iranian support to Hamas unhindered? The aforementioned thread is for you.

Thanks sir, I have never doubted your skills which imo it makes a good moderator of you. I don't know you personally but merely judging you by your Actions in this forum.
I have always criticized your posts about Iran-USA issues but i hope you Take those critics friendly.

I am not whitewashing his insults. You have no idea how many posts I have removed in the Israel-Palestine thread by now. It is one big thread with thousands of posts in it. You will see justice take course.

The problem is that some members continue to take matters into their own hands (quote insulting posts) irrespective of being told not to by Moderators themselves. Do not do this.
Well, honestly, I left that thread and opened another thread as suggested by you and @PakSword. I decided not to participate in that thread because somehow I didn't feel welcome there.

But the truth is, as you know it, some insults will never go unanswered. When somebody uses that kind of language, and targets many people with sectarian and racial insults, finally someone will reply back and the chain will continue from there.

And if you guys are busy and don't have enough time to check the forum, why don't you add new moderators that have more free time to take care of things? When his posts remain there for hours, people will respond to him finally.

Thanks sir, I have never doubted your skills which imo it makes a good moderator of you. I don't know you personally but merely judging you by your Actions in this forum.
I have always criticized your posts about Iran-USA issues but i hope you Take those critics friendly.
You may provide UPDATES about the Palestine-Israel conflict in relevant thread as well. But focus on providing UPDATES only and ignore arguments in it. Consider reliable Twitter handles for the needful. Thanks.

@Arian

Same suggestion for you. Provide updates about the conflict and ignore the rest.

Back
Top Bottom