What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Gosh, your responses on this thread are getting WORSE AND WORSE,you're being avoidance here and using 2 wrongs making a right logic "lets not talk about your understanding" - thats irrelevant to the point he brought up...smfh.

once again, PDF MODS are messing up, especially on that ISrael- Palestine thread! i said it. if they delete it, then its surely true.

exactly!!
You want to be thread-banned or something? You need to stop criticizing Mods in this manner. There are issues which you do not see clearly. There is no need to explain to Mods about what they are supposed to do. You need to be patient and not violate Forum Rules yourself.

There are several Arab users here.. to name a few @Mohamed Bin Tughlaq @camelguy @Philip the Arab @Gomig-21

Thanks for the kind words, sir. I would also include @Abu Dhabi as a very cordial member.

I admit I did lose my cool on another member once since I joined in 2016 but I later offered my apologies to him and all who witnessed the harsh comment(s).

Many of these subjects are dear to us and very sensitive to the demeaning of them and so I think it's a natural human reaction to react in an upsetting way. But still, it's only the internet and no need to get all riled up over what someone we don't even know halfway across the world thinks about your country or people. Best thing to do is shrug it off or laugh it off.

BTW, @Falcon29 is the only Palestinian on this board and I'm sure that what is happening is causing him a lot of personal pain. I think we should all sympathize with him through these very difficult times even if he lashes out. I couldn't imagine what he must be going through with family members there.

I saw a tweet today that was one of the most incredibly sad and horrifying things on Sarah Wilkinson's twitter of a toddler who was in shock after they pulled him out of the rubble of one of the collapsed buildings. I've only seen surviving soldiers of shelling from WWI in the condition of shock and it was freighting. To see a toddler with his eyes wide open and just looking forward without response was devastating.

BTW, @Falcon29 is the only Palestinian on this board and I'm sure that what is happening is causing him a lot of personal pain. I think we should all sympathize with him through these very difficult times even if he lashes out. I couldn't imagine what he must be going through with family members there.
That's not a good excuse at all.

REMINDER

Commenting on Management decisions

Any protest or questions on management decisions should be done at the GHQ section or via communication to contact@defence.pk email if the member is already banned.

In Forum Rules page.

1. Open critic of Management decisions are discouraged for good reason. This is due to the fact that normal members cannot have sufficient information on hand to work with and rather prone to biases.
2. No favors are being given to (any) member in this matter whatsoever.

Sorry guys, I am really busy today. Haven't looked at any of your mentions. I hope you are reporting your concerns so that other mods work if them.

I know bro @LeGenD is already spending so much time on the cleanup.

I have noted the concerns about Falcon29. Whenever I get time, I will open a private communication between all of you and him. We can add legend too.

At this moment, it really looks bad when we continue with our internal fights.

I hope all of us resolve the matter amicably.

Ohhh we Fund Hamas so well. Love it and Love announcing it. I suppose because we are in the Iranian chill thread Secterians wont be taking offence of the truth

Will-Iran-and-Hezbollah-Restore-the-Syria-Hamas-Alliance-e1550141581680.jpg
Will-Iran-and-Hezbollah-Restore-the-Syria-Hamas-Alliance-e1550141581680.jpg
download.jpg

You want to talk about Iranian support to Hamas unhindered? The aforementioned thread is for you.

The Palestine-Israel Conflict thread should remain focused on updates about the conflict in large part. Other themes are secondary and off-topic discussions in it are discouraged. This is repeatedly mentioned by Staff Members and even normal members in same thread.

Is the Iranian role in that conflict secondary or off-topic, or does it constitute objectively speaking a pretty central aspect of it? For example, Iranian instructors are said to be actively supervising if not directing part of the Palestinian Resistance's ongoing operations (as per the PIJ official whose statements were posted there).

I would guess some 40% of contributions in the thread do not narrowly consist of battlefield updates only.

______

Problem is that the user's harshest and most unacceptable comments were made several months prior to this conflict. So the behavioral issues he is having, are not a consequence of increased stress he might feel due to the present conflict. They have deeper roots.

Last edited:
The Iranian role in that conflict is neither secondary nor off-topic though, it constitutes a central aspect of it. Iranian instructors are said to be actively supervising if not directing part of the Palestinian Resistance's ongoing operations (as per the PIJ official whose statements were posted there), therefore it would amount to an arbitrary decision to prohibit users from sharing related reports.

Furthermore, by that logic, one might as well erase a considerable percentage of posts in that thread due to them having to be considered secondary and off-topic too. I would guess some 40% of contributions do not narrowly deal with battlefield updates. Clearly, there would be an element of political partiality underlying any notion of censorship against the posting of legitimate reports about Iran's direct or indirect participation in that conflict.

And I can certainly appreciate that. I think we had Mods explain parts of that and what was allowed and not? But I appreciate what you say and it's exactly what I've said in my previous post. Passions are way too high and people say things that shouldn't be said and hopefully it will stop.

Problem is that the user's harshest and most unacceptable comments (including multiple death threats against PDF members, a criminal offense in fact) were made several months prior to this conflict. So the behavioral issues he is having, are not a consequence of increased stress he might feel due to the present conflict. They have deeper roots.

I don't know about any death threats he made. My guess is if he made those he would be permanently banned? But he's not. I agree no one should ever threaten any one else on a personal level or even country to country, the former being much more egregious than the latter but I think he would've got a permaban for such threats.

I do disagree with you that his emotions are on another level that none of us could possibly understand. He's from Palestine and watching these ruthless bombardments is inevitably affecting in many ways. Like I said, if he made those threats, mods said they'll talk to him and I'm sure he will change that and on your side, just make a small effort not to push the issue if you can. I think we're all aware of how much Iran has helped Hamas.

I don't know about any death threats he made. My guess is if he made those he would be permanently banned? But he's not. I agree no one should ever threaten any one else on a personal level or even country to country, the former being much more egregious than the latter but I think he would've got a permaban for such threats.

I do disagree with you that his emotions are on another level that none of us could possibly understand. He's from Palestine and watching these ruthless bombardments is inevitably affecting in many ways. Like I said, if he made those threats, mods said they'll talk to him and I'm sure he will change that and on your side, just make a small effort not to push the issue if you can. I think we're all aware of how much Iran has helped Hamas.

My friend, I am one of those who fell victim to it. He did not post these recently, but several months ago. By contrast, he didn't reiterate any such comments during the recent war in Gaza. Hence why I suggested some of his behavioral issues predate the present conflict.

Last edited:
You have no idea how many posts were removed in the Israel-Palestine
how many of Falcon's posts in that thread though? if u delete many posts and none are his i dont think you've addressed the issue still. smh

how many of Falcon's posts in that thread though? if u delete many posts and none are his i dont think you've addressed the issue still. smh

To be fair, many of his posts I had reported were removed (mainly the series of posts where he began addressing me systematically as a "Shia terrorist" etc).

And I can certainly appreciate that. I think we had Mods explain parts of that and what was allowed and not? But I appreciate what you say and it's exactly what I've said in my previous post. Passions are way too high and people say things that shouldn't be said and hopefully it will stop.

Where have you been hiding these years?? How is everything going?

Back
Top Bottom