What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I mentioned in many comments how this won't actually effect and potential to overthrown the system at this current moment. Not a chance without actually taking any strategic objectives which would require sentiment shifts in the internal security apparatus and more people to join.

My point was that, down the line, you have no guarantees that other segments of the society do not join in these riots, like the Bazaaris, and middle aged groups which would be the life blood of the system.

In addition, down the line the younger generations will grow up and take over roles from the now retired, but this generation is clearly much more western influenced than the previous and this will also create weakness in the structure of the system, which many spies and 5th columns will be rampant inside government. Essentially, the system cannot last if it continues in this route.

The young pro-IR are not many to compensate. The poor class is also being pressured, and it is likely another fuel hike is coming as well. These are not positive signs, the only thing that can recovers somethings is economic activity and jobs, and I think the system is betting that the Shanghai deal they are not part of will provide dividends but I am doubtful.

Not happening.

Overthrowing governments that have their own security (IRGC) that have their own militias (Basij) and whose ruling factions largely stick together in times of distress means iran is one of the least likely countries to have a revolution. Bazaaris don’t have that much power anymore since IRGC has way more economic clout than them. They know if they stray too much then government will just imminent domain their business. Now they poor and likely in jail. Why would they take such a risk?

That’s why I said change needs to come over time and from within.

The factions may jockey for power and some may dispise each other. But they know at the end of the day they can only count on each other because if the revolution happens the Rouhani’s of Iran have just as much blood on their hands as the Raisi’s of Iran.

They are contributing to the erosion of the regime's legitimacy though, building up anger and frustration that with every following protest gets more fired up while the Islamic Republic doesn't got time on its side.

With every new generation passing, the ideological robustness of the state crumbles. It's matter of when, not if, that the system is going to get radically reformed or completely overthrown.
It's a (slow or moderate) proces of Islamism getting weaker, there's no escape from that.

I'm not sure whether there is anyone within the regime that isn't deceptive or deceitful. They lie by nature.

Reminds me of a fitting quote by Solzhenitsyn:

“The rules are simple: they lie to us, we know they're lying, they know we know they're lying, but they keep lying to us, and we keep pretending to believe them.”
they even lie that internet is not disrupted, when they open their mouth you know they're lying.

those ct were supposed to be from when she was alive , and i didn't see unusial air in head ct , can youshow it to me

ببخشید محترمانه تر نمیتونم بگم و لی شما از قانون هیچی نمیدونی.
اگر دولت بخواد اطلاعات درمانی شخصی را فاش کنه هزار راه قانونی داره نه اینکه یک خبر نگار رشوه بده و به یک کارمند بیمه درمانی لیست دفعاتی که از دفترچه درمانی استفاده شده را در بیارن. این کثافت کاری را به دولت الکی نسبت نده . خود خبر نگار وخبر گذاری فارس به این روش غیر قانونی عمل کردن نه دولت و قوه قضاییه

این جرمها را بعضیها مرتکب میشن بعدش ادعای قانون مداری هم میکنن . دنبالش یک عده میان این کثافت کاری را به دولت نسبت میدن​

Pictures look like shit.

I start with chest. See arrows air behind the sternum, air in the lung, blood around aorta without any fluid around the heart itself.

CPR effect??!!

A78E8BB0-2B88-4FD2-A3E7-A5B6CDAADA9A.jpeg

One shouldn't overlook the fact that even within the security organizations that forcefully keep the revolution ongoing, there is disagreement about everything ranging from domestic policies to how to organize international affairs. There is a reason why even the IRGC is deeply infiltrated, as it accurately reflects the schism within society and the lengths many officials in the know are willing to go to sabotage and undermine official policy. So even if they stick together in times of distress, perceptional changes within society eventually find their way to state institutions.

There is a historical theme of revolutions de-energizing at its third generation, and the Islamic Republic doesn't seem to be an exception to this rule.

they even lie that internet is not disrupted, when they open their mouth you know they're lying.
As someone who lives in Tehran, cable internet (ADSL/VDSL/FTTx) is fine, although sometimes there are small interruptions in DNS servers, but cellphone internet does not seem to work since yesterday. WhatsApp stopped working 3 days ago.

Not happening.

Overthrowing governments that have their own security (IRGC) that have their own militias (Basij) and whose ruling factions largely stick together in times of distress means iran is one of the least likely countries to have a revolution. Bazaaris don’t have that much power anymore since IRGC has way more economic clout than them. They know if they stray too much then government will just imminent domain their business. Now they poor and likely in jail. Why would they take such a risk?

That’s why I said change needs to come over time and from within.

The factions may jockey for power and some may dispise each other. But they know at the end of the day they can only count on each other because if the revolution happens the Rouhani’s of Iran have just as much blood on their hands as the Raisi’s of Iran.
The IRGC consists of people, if you don't have much new loyal generations how are you going to address the shortage of manpower in both economic and military sectors of the IRGC.

Pictures look like shit.

I start with chest. See arrows air behind the sternum, air in the lung, blood around aorta without any fluid around the heart itself.

CPR effect??!!

View attachment 882182
thats mediastinal view not pranchyme view , what you see as air is actually how normal lung must look in the mediastianal view , in long view that color means air
these are two normal CT-Scan
Mediastinal view
769cbe573a571e67273eab554e6214_big_gallery.jpg

Lung View
4c1383482027c97c445f418c9b74b3_big_gallery.jpg

Pictures look like shit.

CPR effect??!!

View attachment 882182

I used arrows.

Bone is white, air is black. So it is not a negative.

What is that gush of blood density around that aorta?

What is the air density behind sternum?

I am not even done Dr Jan.
I have a lot of problems with this.

Where is the breast?

This is a man!!

thats mediastinal view not pranchyme view , what you see as air is actually how normal lung must look in the mediastianal view , in long view that color means air
these are two normal CT-Scan
Mediastinal view

769cbe573a571e67273eab554e6214_big_gallery.jpg

Lung View
4c1383482027c97c445f418c9b74b3_big_gallery.jpg

In lung view you do not have air behind sternum.

@Hack-Hook

More

This shitty white out lung needs a ventilator support.

Where is airway?
Let’s me say this is a dead body without airway

CT shows brain folding of a 50 plus person.

I conclude this an old dead man

اینها که چیزی نیستند الکی شلوغ می‌کنی
ده بیست نفر بچه جو گیر ۱۵ - ۱۶ ساله ۱۲۰ پوندی هستند
:lol: :lol:
The only place that matters is Tehran, and theirs a decent amount of people.

The protests are enough to shock the mullahs that there are millions of people inside the country that do not agree with their (internal) policies.

The damage to the reputation and legitimacy of IR by these protests can never be reversed and will only result in weakening of the ideological pillars.

2 or 3 generations from now, Iran will be a different country and more open-minded.

Back
Top Bottom