What's new

Iranian diplomat accused of Brazil child molestation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is up to the Brazilian authorities to enforce their laws in their land. If any foreign national is breaking any local laws, then I would expect the local administration to take appropriate action within their legal authority.
Actually the Brazilian laws are much weak when it comes to foreign diplomats, the most that we can't do is send them to their country of origin and hope that this country punish the criminal foreign.

Actually the Brazilian laws are much weak when it comes to foreign diplomats, the most that we can't do is send them to their country of origin and hope that this country punish the criminal foreign.
Yes, that's the problem every signatory of the Vienna Conventions has. That's why little boys and girls everywhere have to be careful around strange cars with diplomatic license plates: it's usually best to run away if they slow down and someone inside tries to beckon to you.

A New York City Magistrate Judge on Wednesday recommended that an Indian diplomat, Neena Malhotra, and her husband Jogesh be required to pay out nearly $1.5 million for forcing an Indian girl, Shanti Gurung, at the time said to be underage, to work without pay and meting out “barbaric treatment” to her in their plush East 43rd Street Manhattan apartment.

According to reports the Malhotras induced Ms. Gurung to “work without pay by seizing her passport and visa, restricting her ability to leave their apartment, and constantly warning her that if she traveled on her own without their permission, she would be arrested, beaten, raped and sent back to India as ‘cargo',” in the words of Magistrate Judge Frank Maas.

I guess this makes every Indian guilty of this crime or its different and i cant blame all for ones crime.

you are aware of every crime that happens in Brazil?

Trust a Pakistani to drag in Indians living in NYC into an issue involving an Iranian diplomat and a kid living in Brazil..and what were u exactly hoping to achieve over here? Just goes to show how dumb u are since u don't seem to know the meaning of :offtopic:

We can discuss the acts of terrorism perpetrated by Pakistani terrorists, both at home and abroad, at length if u so wish on this thread.

So our children may be abused because we invented a smaller underwear?
I wonder what Iran will do too, if he was jailed here our own criminals would kill him...

I was hoping that scumbag gets jailed in Brazil. If Brazilian jails are anything like what we see in Carandiru or Elite Squad 2, he'd be torn into pieces on the first day :tup:

I wasn't trying to saying that i know every crime around here, but Desert Fox stated that the israelis commit pedophilia here, i made a little research and didn't found such thing.
Just wanted to say that he had no proof to what he was saying...

1- Iranian diplomats' protocol is that they can not go to mixed weman and men suwimming pool. so here is big questin why he was there.
2- If it is ture Iran should appology Brazil for that even if it was a trap with other intels
3- Iran will return him to home very soon for invistigation, if it becomes true he will be punished.
4-decades ago an Iranian diplomat traped in KGB's trap in Russia but he was smart and informed Iran government before KGB start to blackmale him.
5-what I personally think is Iran and south America relations has many enemies. and they want S.A public mind against Iran.I very doubt this issue without any plan behind that

Child molestation is something that happens worldwide. Pathetic :tdown:. It is really sad that such sick thoughts can come into people.

Okay one Iranian did a a heinous crime. So he should be punished. This doesn't mean Iranians are not good people or anything. This is a oneoff case and justice should done. Iran has decent ties with all BRIC countries.

It's an accusation. Hold your horses and let the authorities investigate.

Would you care to offer any credible proof, or perhaps your medication needs adjustment?

Have you ever in your life offered credible proofs?

Have you ever in your life offered credible proofs?

No he has not. He is here to be critical of anything that shows Americans for the evil that they are and to knock Pakistan at every turn along with anyone he perceives does not bend to American desires.

Since when is it the American way allowed to get in the way of facts. In any event this isolated incident appears to be an allegation I wonder who and why it has been leaked to the press. A cheap attempt at maligning the Islamic Republic.

Americans posting about this are the biggest hypocrites ( including VCheng who actually believed RD was an actual diplomat and had diplomatic immunity which later turned to be false) considering what their diplomats are doing abroad ( E.g Raymond Davis - who was not even a diplomat but US President lied about it so that he can be recovered safely).

jai231179;2851995]Trust a Pakistani to drag in Indians living in NYC into an issue involving an Iranian diplomat and a kid living in Brazil..and what were u exactly hoping to achieve over here? Just goes to show how dumb u are since u don't seem to know the meaning of :offtopic:

I was responding to an Indian who got over excited to please his Gora master his comments are listed below

every Iranian is pretty excited these days and these guys are either doing bomb blast in other countries or doing child molestation.
Original Post By Sunnny

Typical Indians pointing fingers at others but as soon as 1 point out the Indians have committed same crimethey cant handle it, i am sure you will start to jump up and sown and cry or name calling.

we can discuss the acts of terrorism perpetrated by Pakistani terrorists, both at home and abroad, at length if u so wish on this thread.

Sure we can and there are plenty of topics here on terrorism but you no come to think of it there isn't one for child sex trade in GOA India and millions of other issues Indian pretend never happens in India including Indian terrorist activities.

One would hope that Iranians can find a suitable replacement for this diplomat before he ruins the country's reputation further.

Accused of pedophilia, blame it on "cultural differences". Epic Fail! Worst advertisement for your culture!:cheesy:

There may be merit in this. People have landed in serious trouble for kissing kids on the mouth, which isn't considered as sexual in our part of the world, although this is thankfully quickly changing, the awareness of how it may be construed that is.

Although, without knowing what exactly he did, its quite hard to say.

Blaming every thing on US has become a fashion these dats someone dies usa did it an iranin does bad thing usa is ploting against him in BRAZIL

There may be merit in this. People have landed in serious trouble for kissing kids on the mouth, which isn't considered as sexual in our part of the world, although this is thankfully quickly changing, the awareness of how it may be construed that is.

Although, without knowing what exactly he did, its quite hard to say.

What about if after all this he is found to be not guilty??

Blaming every thing on US has become a fashion these dats someone dies usa did it an iranin does bad thing usa is ploting against him in BRAZIL

Maybe its become vogue because it has been shown that on numerous occasions America behaves as a rogue state.

And any reflection of the Islamic republic is silly. Even if the guy is guilty you cannot in any way suggest it reflects on the whole country of 80 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom