What's new

Iranian diplomat accused of Brazil child molestation

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about if after all this he is found to be not guilty??

That is only conjecture at this point. We have to see what the Brazilian or the Iranian justice system does in this case, depending on jurisdiction.

There may be merit in this. People have landed in serious trouble for kissing kids on the mouth, which isn't considered as sexual in our part of the world, although this is thankfully quickly changing, the awareness of how it may be construed that is.

Although, without knowing what exactly he did, its quite hard to say.

One would hope that a diplomat posted in a country would know about local cultural customs, no?

One would hope that a diplomat posted in a country would know about local cultural customs, no?

In most third world countries, diplomatic positions are given on wasta.

What about if after all this he is found to be not guilty??

Iranian government has not said he didn't do it, they just said what he did didn't have sexual connotations and was a misunderstanding.

I don't know what he did to comment on it any further. Have other news sources given any more details?

Iranian government has not said he didn't do it, they just said what he did didn't have sexual connotations and was a misunderstanding.

I don't know what he did to comment on it any further. Have other news sources given any more details?

Bearing in mind that it is an allegation and that we have so little information I think it shows those who are suggesting anything more are being at least unfair.

Individual misdemeanors of one person in no way reflects on an entire nation

Individual misdemeanors of one person in no way reflects on an entire nation

I hope you remember these words when you condemn all of USA due to individual misdemeanors that you incessantly try to dig up. :D

Could those four girls between the ages of 9 and 15 years be CIA agents? Oh those secret agencies can stoop to anything! :D

(obviously not.)

I agree - Next time US Embassy arranges Gay Lesbian Supporters Party in Pakistan you should write a letter to your congressman, hypocrite.

Firstly, that belongs in another topic, and secondly, support for universal human rights does not include supporting pedophilia. Or may be the difference eludes you at this moment?

i think global enemies of iran didnt find any thing to against iran in some sort of way, so they came up with a cheap propaganda story to propagate

lets wait and see the story develop, if iranians are saying that these are allegations, then ill wait and see how investigation turns out

i think global enemies of iran didnt find any thing to against iran in some sort of way, so they came up with a cheap propaganda story to propagate.............

.... or may be an old guy was inappropriately horny in a Brazilian pool, nothing more?

Firstly, that belongs in another topic, and secondly, support for universal human rights does not include supporting pedophilia. Or may be the difference eludes you at this moment?
What about Murder? Do you really think you are morally right?I hope you realize how big of a hypocrite you are.

What about Murder? Do you really think you are morally right?I hope you realize how big of a hypocrite you are.

I will not not go any further off topic here, but will respond if you wish to take up this matter somewhere else.

The problem is that these 13 year old Brazilian girls are "developed enough" to work as supermodels...

Ayatollah Khomeini:
A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he
should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and
damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her
life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives.
The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister.
From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom,
Iran, 1990

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom