What's new

Iranian Drones vs Turkish Drones: Comparing Technology And Efficiency

I have told MMM-E many times. Drones are the lowest end aviation products. Few aviation powers boast about their drones.

Canada made regional airliners. But China made regional airliners earlier.

Turkish made drone. But China made drones earlier.

The problem is. China also made supersonic drones and flying cars...

Who believes that the technological level of drones is higher than that of Chinese flying cars?

Boasting about drones? Because you can only make drones.
Yes you are right. So why doesn't China have an unmanned fighter jet program?

I have told MMM-E many times. Drones are the lowest end aviation products. Few aviation powers boast about their drones.

Who believes that the technological level of drones is higher than that of Chinese flying cars?

Yes but the Turkish drone is cost effective. That's the point.

They cost less to buy and have efficiency. China has made quality planes, but are they necessarily as efficient? Well maybe not just yet but in time they will match Western counterparts.

I think Xpeng Company should be included in the comparison.

Xpeng develops the world's best flying car.

Flying cars will not be used as widely because of all safety hazard in the aviation market. Drones will be used but restricted.

Yes you are right. So why doesn't China have an unmanned fighter jet program?

China made combat drones in 2006.

China made supersonic drones in 2019.

………………………………………………………

Usually. When you cannot make advanced and qualified fighter jets. You can only boast about drones.

Yes but the Turkish drone is cost effective. That's the point.

They cost less to buy and have efficiency. China has made quality planes, but are they necessarily as efficient? Well maybe not just yet but in time they will match Western counterparts.

Flying cars will not be used as widely because of all safety hazard in the aviation market. Drones will be used but restricted.
Xpeng flying cars are sold in Europe. There are no safety hazards.

Last edited:

You don't anything about domestically produced fighters, so your judgment is ill-informed. It has achieved both unmanned capabilities and in manned aircraft of domestically produced Hurjet TF-23 Kaan fighters. Turkish defense industry has made great progress since late 2022. TF-23 Kaan has revealed that its capabilities have unique superior technology and I believe it will surpass China's J20 within 3-5 years. Even the American-designed F35s could not command the high-altitude aircraft, but a miniature F35 could not fight the ruler if the F-22 Raptor soon took the place of the sky. air fighter. Mofo troll also said years ago same about Kizilelma, advice to you is to just ignore it. This is not good, it can lead to unfounded opinions about you. The first flight of the fifth-generation aircraft is expected to be completed by the end of December. Specific details are unclear, but it will internally carry a 10-ton for IWB deliveries to Turn delusional Geysre fort into a graveyard.

Turkish drones are good for weak Armies. These can't survive in a modern battle.
And Iranian drones???

All drone will struggle to survive in any battle field with effective air-defense, simple.

Show me a single example of something similar happening in the whole world, I dare you.
There is none, that's why it is unique.

This piece of information alone is enough to tell us how much you know about aerospace technology.

You really think that a single engine UCAV (which is a unmanned fighter jet from all angles) can be modified into a twin engine jet.

We very well know what about aerospace technology

CEO of BAYKAR and Engineers said that there will be 2 engined variant of KIZILELMA
All Turkish members knows about it

KIZILELMA-1 with 1 x AI-25TL Engine
KIZILELMA-2 with 1 x AI-322F Engine
KIZILELMA-3 with 2 x AI-322F Engines

Turkiye develops its own TF-10.000 turbofan Engine to power KIZILELMA

Twin engine configuration for Bayraktar KIZILELMA ( bigger air frame with )
1695886467907.jpeg

Didn't the leaked US report indicated that these drones are already in service and are used for recon against Taiwan
I don't believe it made its first flight. sorry.
China's Military Confidentiality Law.

You don't anything about domestically produced fighters, so your judgment is ill-informed. It has achieved both unmanned capabilities and in manned aircraft of domestically produced Hurjet TF-23 Kaan fighters. Turkish defense industry has made great progress since late 2022. TF-23 Kaan has revealed that its capabilities have unique superior technology and I believe it will surpass China's J20 within 3-5 years. Even the American-designed F35s could not command the high-altitude aircraft, but a miniature F35 could not fight the ruler if the F-22 Raptor soon took the place of the sky. air fighter. Mofo troll also said years ago same about Kizilelma, advice to you is to just ignore it. This is not good, it can lead to unfounded opinions about you. The first flight of the fifth-generation aircraft is expected to be completed by the end of December. Specific details are unclear, but it will internally carry a 10-ton for IWB deliveries to Turn delusional Geysre fort into a graveyard.
surpass the J-20?

Let's lower the standards. First. TFX should surpass KF-21.

After all, the KF-21 can fly.

Did you even see my images?
I'm not posting cheap propaganda ever where look like you.

Cheap persian propaganda on grafics ........ show me a video

I showed you videos for AKINCI UCAV which fires even Cruise and supersonic Missiles

Also your "turkish " drones are not even "turkish".
Your companies just assemble parts from other western companies.

low quality useless Iranian Drones which dont have combat proven

TB-3 , ANKA and AKSUNGUR UCAVs are 100% Turkish technology from Engine to E/O Camera

1695887291618.jpeg

1695887279529.jpeg

ANKA-3 and KIZILELMA will use Turkish TF-6.000 and TF-10.000 Engines
1695887479636.png

We are not talking about Drones

We are talking about unmanned stealth Fighter Jets

Flying Car is a toy to compare with KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet and ANKA-3 flying wing stealth UCAV

1695888007603.png

1695888023423.png

Turkiye has also BAYKAR CEZERİ flying Car

Maximum flight altitude: 2000 m
Air residence time: ~ 1 hour
Cruising speed: 100 km/h
Range: 80 km

1695888163120.png

1695888110484.png

BAYKAR focused on TB2 , TB-3 , AKINCI and KIZILELMA

but there will be more flyin Car models of BAYKAR in near future .... BAYKAR rules unmanned technologies

Last edited:
Drones have bright future.
They can destroy all of enemies equipment with swarm attack.

Only in your dreams

Iranian Shahed 136 kamikaze Drone is dumb without E/O Camera and low speed easy target

and can not hit moving targets

max speed : 185 km/h

1695888850192.png

Turkiye has also DELI and 500 km AZAB Kamikaze Drones
1695889452225.jpeg

1695889385718.png

Turkiye has also better Kamikaze Drones with speed of mach 0.85 and E/O Camera , RF seeker to find and destroy even moving targets

SIMSEK Kamikaze Drone

Operational Range : 200 km
Speed : mach 0.85

ground launched

air launched
1695889665833.jpeg

1695889773999.png

SUPER SIMSEK Kamikaze Drone on the way

Operational Range : 700 km
Length : 4 m
Speed : mach 0.85
Weight : 200 kg
Warhead : 35-50 kg
Resistant to any attempts of electronic jamming due to its anti-jamming capabilities

SUPER SIMSEK equipped with electronic warfare systems within its own capacity, to detect enemy systems on the ground and to suppress them
1695889130919.png

1695890165295.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom