What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

That doesn´t create much trust for iranian. Its also quite stupid. We are right in the 5+1 debates and hope for a solution. Israel tries heavily to sabotage our deal with Iran and what does Iran do? Fires its propaganda show like always. I think it would be smarter for you guys to cool it down right now.

This is a safety mechanism if the deal does not go through.

That doesn´t create much trust for iranian. Its also quite stupid. We are right in the 5+1 debates and hope for a solution. Israel tries heavily to sabotage our deal with Iran and what does Iran do? Fires its propaganda show like always. I think it would be smarter for you guys to cool it down right now.

There is no cool down on your side ... so let us make it a little warmer ! :coffee:

So, the range is about 1.000km?

Btw any range test has been done so far? We are personally having troubles to find long range test areas, as our country's surface maximumly allows us to have about +2200km linear range at best.

I've seen that some said about 3.000km, it would be a bit problematic to find such a long test area, no?

Iran does not have to test inside its borders. It can test into the sea. there is open waters from Iran to the south pole. No problems exists for testing range.

So, the range is about 1.000km?

Btw any range test has been done so far? We are personally having troubles to find long range test areas, as our country's surface maximumly allows us to have about +2200km linear range on ground at best.

I've seen that some said about 3.000km, it would be a bit problematic to find such a long test area, no?

Btw congratz, regardless of what happened so that you guys have this weapon now, you have this weapons, its techs and capability to produce it. Which is pretty much all that matters anyway.

No. You do not know how these things work.

First of all for ballistic technology you can test using a higher altitude profile, even if you do not have enough land mass. Iran does it all the time, this way. Also Iran has another advantage by having a clear line of sight into Indian ocean, which Iran has used as a test range before.

For cruise missiles, you can program them to fly in a circle, back and forth.

The design range of this Iranian missile is 3000 KM.

As usual cursing and swearing. Check this:

The burden of proof is on the one making the statements not the one denying due to the statements being weak troll attempts.
The facts stand that you know nothing about this missiles guidance, and the fact that you think it uses the same guidance with same CEP as the old kh-55 shows your level of intellect. But then again, you're just a troll.

Last edited:
it would be a bit problematic to find such a long test area, no?

soumar-11.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom