What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Saudis/Emiratis can literally kiss the idea of defeating Houthis a goodbye. They are Hezbollah 2.0 now. What a payback for Syria.
One can even say that Houthis are a MEGA Hezbollah, cuz lets be honest- Houthis ARE a larger a bigger military force than HEzbollah is- not even close- Yemen is a huge country with large territory, HEzbollah controls small territory, in small southern Lebanon, even population - Houthis inherited large caches and weapons from Yemeni army, Hezbollah had to get weapons from itself, or smuggled from Iran, then look at location, I guess Hezbollah is in a more "valuable" location for Iran given its proximity to Israel, but Yemen having borders with Red Sea Area AND Persian Gulf, that's also enormous advantage, and its proximity to IRanian mainland and territories could be seem by some as being more valuable than just having an ally like HEzb right next to ISrael- building the empire, block by block, blood ,money and sweat.

More footage
Fath launchers are used again

Official IRGC statement:

The attacks will continue until the headquarters of the terrorist groups are dismantled

Regarding the inattention of the authorities of the northern region of Iraq to the warnings to dismantle the activities of terrorist groups and attack the border areas of Iran and also as well as supporting the recent riots, the soldiers of the Hamza Seyyed al-Shohda base of the IRGC ground forces started their operations towards their headquarters and deployment centers in parts of the region

This operation will continue until the threat is effectively removed and the headquarters of the terrorist groups are dismantled and the authorities of the region resolutely fulfill their obligations and responsibilities.

Update:

IRGC attacked Kurdish terrorists party in the two regions of: Koysanjaq near Erbil and the city of Alton Kopri near Kirkuk.

At least 13 people died and 58 wounded in total attacks by Iran on the Kurdistan Region

14 wounded and 4 died in Koysanjaq

14 wounded and 3 in Altun Kupri

Certainly, the actual number of casualties is much higher than the mentioned numbers, and the Kurdish terrorists have imposed severe censorship on their casualties in the media. Also the casualties count comes from western sources, so they will undoubtfully mention only civilian deaths or fixing on those.
Geolocation of footage:

Question about the Sejjil 2 stage missile if someone knows, how did Iran made such a missile after Shahab-3 which was a liquid fueled modified scud-D if i believe, to the 2 stage solid fueled Sejjil?

I looked at mostly western article about this missile https://missilethreat.csis.org/missile/sejjil/
Development of the Sejjil missile likely began in the late 1990s, but stems directly from development work of previous Iranian missiles, most notably the Zelzal SRBM. Its use of solid propellant, in particular, is due to fuel technology advancement made in conjunction with the Zelzal program during the 1990s, the development of which is believed to have been aided by China.
The "source" comes from IISS and Janes, which claims that Iran got aided by China "probably" but they aren't providing proofs so I'm skeptical because they are the same outlets that cannot believe Iran can make something without foreign aid, does someone knows or what are your thoughts about the construction of Sejjil? Its origins, how Iran managed to go from liquid one stage to solid two stage

This is one of the best missiles Iran's got judging by its specs, i think it is more than 2000km of range

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom