What's new

Irans economy would be booming without sanctions

Could Iran reach western standards of living if sanctions were dropped and regime was gone?

• Total voters
And don't quote my comments again you pathetic pest.

Learn to spell first, It's "I" and not i you uneducated fool.

I understand Persian well enough to know what he said. Maybe you should stay out of this because this does not concern you. Well done, backing you friend haman.

What on earth is going on with your forum avatar. What is she doing to the poor old women???

now , the trolling thread u created was omitted .

its time for your insults and multiple ids

@WebMaster

My thread has been moved to the private section because people keep polluting it with off topic nonsense.

How is that any of your concern? seriously, why do you linger here? You are trying to hard to impress your buddies here it seem.
then move this as well...so that people wont pollute...

My thread has been moved to the private section because people keep polluting it with off topic nonsense.

How is that any of your concern? seriously, why do you linger here? You are trying too hard to impress your buddies here it seem.
why dont you answer my question...

From what I can see, it seems the comments there are not against me, only people who disagrees with my comment where you and your buddy here.
I think you need to grow up and stop being such a childish, immature being. You're only hurting your own image. All you can do is post nonsensical comments with false accusations with a another childish member backing you up. You and your friends can make all the threats and accusations you like, but in the end, lets see what it gets you :)

From what I can see, it seems the comments there are not against me, only people who disagrees with my comment where you and your buddy here.
I think you need to grow up and stop being such a childish, immature being. You're only hurting your own image. All you can do is post nonsensical comments with false accusations with a another childish member backing you up. You and your friends can make all the threats and accusations you like, but in the end, lets see what it gets you :)
i think you and thread starters are same...with different usernames...

remove this as welll....
I support the regime even if they destroy the whole country

This kind of nonsense can only come from UK or US...

Iran had a decent growth rate of more than 5% till 2007-08.And since than only they have gone in negative.

I am sure they will put the growth rate in +5% again.As Iranian Economy has the potential to become like turkey aka a Knowledge based ECONOMY which helps in long run

well , If I ignore that Parthian guy who using Cyrus the great image as his avatar and want to reduce Iran to some country like Grenada ( I find this country randomly so I even don't know where it is ) , then I can say our economic has serious problem .... and the problem is its financial system and its bank and it tax system ....

our financial system is liberal system and a corrupted one and only seek his own profits , and our banks are at highest level of capitalism who are sucking people blood without even praying 1 $ tax and they even don't follow rules and mocking people and religion with their so called " Islamic banks " .... but no government dare to face them because they have money , they have influence in media and more importantly , they are ready to sell the country to others for their own benefits ...

no , with sanction or without sanction there wouldn't be any difference .... sanctions only cut off the drug that we injected to our economy ( I mean petrodollars ) ...

and Rouhani disappointment me ... all of his economic plan is to reduce sanction , get more petrodollar and inject it to this damn corrupted economic ....

IMO we need to reform and correct our corrupted financial system soon ....

well , but Rouhani isn't the man who can do it ...

If you have any idea ...
sonic-dude.jpg

Go & **** yourself !

Iran had a decent growth rate of more than 5% till 2007-08.And since than only they have gone in negative.

I am sure they will put the growth rate in +5% again.As Iranian Economy has the potential to become like turkey aka a Knowledge based ECONOMY which helps in long run

Considering we have the largest hydrocarbon reserves on the planet and so much mineral reserves, we could have been an industrial superpower by now IF we have the correct management. Iran is plagued with mismanagement. We can blame sanctions to a certain extend but all we need to grow is INSIDE Iran already... we have the resources and so on. These people who could not even run a kindergarten are now running my country... This is the problem.

Back
Top Bottom