What's new

Irans economy would be booming without sanctions

Could Iran reach western standards of living if sanctions were dropped and regime was gone?

• Total voters
So as per you, a country is successful if per capita is more...
I think its the history and culture that should be given importance...
Per capita income of Monaco is way more than america or israel...
The topic is about economy and standards of living. Monaco standards of living are higher than Israel.

Iran is better than your stolen Native American country your country have high rates in eating beef and meat and fat people you have gay parades instead of military parades highest drugs and crimes and gangs go clean your country and beg the jews bankers to save your economy and not just iran and North Korea hates you all the world even god hate america even some Americans hate america

See, Prince of Persia ?!! These are the guys jumping around in their pajamas chanting stupid slogans. We laugh at these guys. And he couldn't resist getting a 'jew' thing in there.

These high, fat gays will kick YOUR countries *** UP AND DOWN. What does that say about YOU
You might be a superpower in this very time bro,
But you know what has a 5000 years of written history learned us bro?
Our time will come bro.

Hey you, untouchable, are you following me ?
No fatty...i think you are following me...
Go back to your cave and play somewhere else...

And there aren't abortions and people getting drunk in iran ?
But mugging is the patent of Americans...
And also you rapists are famous for your stupid humor...
What wrong with you guys, First take care of your own people before worrying about others...
American patients are bombarding indian hospitals for healthcare...
Something is wrong with your system...
Tell your master British to have some negative propaganda on indian hospitals so that your peasants will stay in America...

The topic is about economy and standards of living. Monaco standards of living are higher than Israel.
Yes thats what i am saying...
Should'nt israel worry about its economy when comparing with monaco...

Last edited:
you know something , PDF is worst forum that I ever seen till know ....

some little grown kids are here that only thing they know is trolling ...

I don't know why I'm wasting my time here ....

you know something , PDF is worst forum that I ever seen till know ....

some little grown kids are here that only thing they know is trolling ...

I don't know why I'm wasting my time here ....
  • The key uncertainty affecting Iran’s economic future is the leadership’s capacity to circumvent and mitigate sanctions, particularly restricting its banking relationships with Europe.
  • Declining production from aging oil fields, together with political and logistical constraints on Iran’s ability to monetize its gas resources, will begin to take a steeper toll on Iran’s revenues and hard currency reserves.
  • The government might be able to lure back some foreign investors by offering more attractive contracts. But changing the current ‘buy-back’ system would likely entail a bruising internal battle.

• The key uncertainty affecting Iran’s economic future is the leadership’s capacity to circumvent and mitigate sanctions, particularly restricting its banking relationships with Europe.
  • Declining production from aging oil fields, together with political and logistical constraints on Iran’s ability to monetize its gas resources, will begin to take a steeper toll on Iran’s revenues and hard currency reserves.
  • The government might be able to lure back some foreign investors by offering more attractive contracts. But changing the current ‘buy-back’ system would likely entail a bruising internal battle.

then you know nothing about Iran economy and its problems ....

nope but the title got me attracted here...

that member objective - who made this topic - was to blame IRI and saying that having relationship with west is best option for Iran ....

his main objective was Iran politic not Iran economic ....

this is another problem in Iran .... if someone going to do something good for economy , others parties are destined to blame and criticize him and screw his planes ( and of curse screw the economy in process ) just because he is not from their side ... they only see everything from political view ...

you know what we ( so called hardliners - according of reformers and their western masters ) saying about our economic and our financial system and banks !?

we are saying that " Western economy and its bank are closer to Islamic economic than ours "

even though , western economic system are base on capitalism but their system are closer to Islam that ours ( note : I'm saying " closer to Islam than ours " and their capitalism idea is just against Islamic economy ....

in Islam , "produce" and "work" are the basis of an healthy Islamic economy but in our current economy , "capital" and "trade" and " dealer " are basis of our economy ...

Last edited:
that member objective - who made this topic - was to blame IRI and saying that having relationship with west is best option for Iran ....

his main objective was Iran politic not Iran economic ....

this is another problem in Iran .... if someone going to do something good for economy , others parties are destined to blame and criticize him and screw his planes ( and of curse screw the economy in process ) just because he is not from their side ... they only see everything from political view ...

you know what we ( so called hardliners - according of reformers and their western masters ) saying about economic and our financial system and banks !?

we are saying that " Western economy and its bank are closer to Islamic economic than ours "
well then change your banking system...You dont have to have be close to westerners for that...

well then change your banking system...You dont have to have be close to westerners for that...

actually , banks have power and can shake economy like a tree t in hurricane and dealing with them need some sort of rough action and if some one do this , other parties will just pop and screw government and Parliament for it and the banks will use every mean to crush the economy and sell country to others ( you mean who are " others " right !? ) .... just like what they did in last month of Ahmadi Nejad presidential term ...

after all hundred billion dollars easy and pure profits is something that they won't just let it go from their hands so easily ...

in last year ( jalali ) our economic growth was negative but all of our private banks have more than 60 percent pure profits and some others have more than 90 percent ( may God won't forgive Ahmadi Nejad for giving authority for founding private banks ) ....

and some funny thing is that as far as I know in all the world , governments have access to all people bank account information to monitor their financial activity and obtain taxes , but in Iran , banks don't let government to have these information and so government can't obtain taxes and control people for not doing illegal things ...

so , you can see final level of capitalism in Iran bank system , no tax , no law , no restriction and pure profit in every economical condition !!!!

I belive that for crushing USA and west , we only need to send some of our banks and capitalist to them ... after 1-2 year , our banker and capitalist would crush both their economy and politic ....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom