What's new

Iran’s Khamenei: Trump ‘shows real face of America’

Funny coming from Iranian. Annual mass parades with slogans "death to America, death to Israel" why would Iranian even want to visit the Big Satan.

funny its coming from an israeli

who with no semetic blood and converts to a religon and grabs lands belonging to other people based on his religion

who burns down children alive,
shoots pregnant women
and then sets fire to disabled people in wheel chairs. lol.

and your flase holohoax..oh dear

scum and parasites.
death to israel, death to america lol...

Funny coming from Iranian. Annual mass parades with slogans "death to America, death to Israel" why would Iranian even want to visit the Big Satan.

Those slogans are merely chanted against American administration and its policies towards Iranians which obviously have been always hostile started back in 1953 through a military coup orchestrated by CIA and MI6 to topple first elected democratic government of Iran and it is clear that this is not about American people.
Unlike the American that put sanctions on Iran which mostly target and effect civilians Iranians would always draw a line btw the American government and American people.

Annual mass parades with slogans "death to America, death to Israel" why would Iranian even want to visit the Big Satan.
You said it all, therein lies the irony. To be honest, it's not just Iranians though, many other people from the developing world also act the same way.
You will hear and see them chanting death to America, death to Britain, death to the west etc and calling/wishing for their downfall/collapse, meanwhile their people will still be the first to line up in massive numbers in western embassies to seek for asylum/emigrate away from their 'holy' countries to these same countries they have been chanting death to and wishing for their collapse. It's a weird phenomenon which I still find baffling/difficult to understand.
You will think that if someone doesn't like the West and what we stand for, then trying to immigrate/live here will be the last thing on their mind. Yet that's exactly what has been happening all these years/decades. You can't help but wonder why the hell are their people struggling to immigrate to the "immoral/collapsing" West all the time for??:what:

Last edited:
Its quite astonishing as to how present Iranian government have sold this P5+1 lollypop to their people in the name of "Persian diplomacy". Maybe there are reasons for it but being Pakistani I find bit odd to understand. In Pakistan, there is no one who can negotiate or even talk about our nuke program. Our nukes and strategic weapons are not for any debate. Anyone who even give hint to any such possibility is considered as a traitor and dispatched. This stubbornness and non flexible approach against all odds have brought us where we are now being a sole Muslim nuke power and now perhaps world 4th biggest.

Different nations have different views, but for us, we rather stay poor but with almighty stick in our hands. When Prophet (PBUH) died, he didnt left much in his household but the walls in his house were full of swords. Perhaps the Persian Mullahs may get some inspiration from it. And if going too far in history is not much of argument, then Libyan example must be, should have been the eye opener.

Its quite astonishing as to how present Iranian government have sold this P5+1 lollypop to their people in the name of "Persian diplomacy". Maybe there are reasons for it but being Pakistani I find bit odd to understand. In Pakistan, there is no one who can negotiate or even talk about our nuke program. Our nukes and strategic weapons are not for any debate. Anyone who even give hint to any such possibility is considered as a traitor and dispatched. This stubbornness and non flexible approach against all odds have brought us where we are now being a sole Muslim nuke power and now perhaps world 4th biggest.

Different nations have different views, but for us, we rather stay poor but with almighty stick in our hands. When Prophet (PBUH) died, he didnt left much in his household but the walls in his house were full of swords. Perhaps the Persian Mullahs may get some inspiration from it. And if going too far in history is not much of argument, then Libyan example must be, should have been the eye opener.

And despite having nukes you asked American to send their drones to attack targets in your country which majority of victims are innocent citizens. security ain't all about having nukes.

And despite having nukes you asked American to send their drones to attack targets in your country which majority of victims are innocent citizens. security ain't all about having nukes.

When you engage super powers in secret and clandestine wars then ofcourse there will be blowbacks. We have won the war, and that is what matter. Just like what we did to Soviets we more or less did to yanks in Afghanistan, this is perhaps way beyond your comprehension.

Nukes give us the leverage, the umbrella to do things which no other Muslim nation can do. We can twist our fingers to bring pain to high and mighty.

Look, I am not trying to stamp on your misplaced egos and sense of grandeur. There is a subtle message to you lot to get back to your nuke program pronto. Time is of the essence.

When you engage super powers in secret and clandestine wars then ofcourse there will be blowbacks. We have won the war, and that is what matter. Just like what we did to Soviets we more or less did to yanks in Afghanistan, this is perhaps way beyond your comprehension.

Nukes give us the leverage, the umbrella to do things which no other Muslim nation can do. We can twist our fingers to bring pain to high and mighty.

Look, I am not trying to stamp on your misplaced egos and sense of grandeur. There is a subtle message to you lot to get back to your nuke program pronto. Time is of the essence.

No you are not trying stamp on my misplaced egos and sense of grandeur actually I don't care about the whole issue .... I tried to tell you security ain't all about nukes which you didn't grasp ... the Soviet union had nukes more than your imagination but it collapsed eventually .. you had nukes while you let American to target your people ...
And we have an active nuclear program with the full cycle from mine to rod so not hard to make one if it needed ...

The "Pakistan Message" is clear...."unless or until you have an absolute power don't brag about anywhere remotely, keep your head down while Aims always high".

Despite having nukes, the deep Pakistani state/mindset is absolutely clear that we didn't got any absolute power against US or other enemies yet, so why antagonize them unnecessarily, we can wait while keeping our long term interests supreme and handy. That is the reason we manage to crush soviets and now doing the same with yanks silently i/o barging about here and there.

No you are not trying stamp on my misplaced egos and sense of grandeur actually I don't care about the whole issue .... I tried to tell you security ain't all about nukes which you didn't grasp ... the Soviet union had nukes more than your imagination but it collapsed eventually .. you had nukes while you let American to target your people ...
And we have an active nuclear program with the full cycle from mine to rod so not hard to make one if it needed ...

Again, your comprehension is very limited to the concept of security. Since you lot never engaged a super power in clandestine warfare directly, you have been more or less immune to the blow back. We did it twice, once with Soviets and more recently with yanks and on both occasion we won. The drone you keep on harping about, where are they now? Disappeared out in thin air ? America has been neutralized in Afghanistan. We have nukes that why we took on not just America but whole NATO and their intel agencies in a decade long behind the scene warfare.

You have frozen your nuke activities when you signed on those dotted lines. The west is not stupid to let you carry on with your activities after the deal was reached. What you have , if you have, was before the time you signed on this agreement. For your sake, I hope you got enough HEU as its not easy to switch on the centrifuges and you have HEU ready on the platter, it takes a lot of time to reach 98% pure bomb grade HEU.

The "Pakistan Message" is clear...."unless or until you have an absolute power don't brag about anywhere remotely, keep your head down while Aims always high".

Despite having nukes, the deep Pakistani state/mindset is absolutely clear that we didn't got any absolute power against US or other enemies yet, so why antagonize them unnecessarily, we can wait while keeping our long term interests supreme and handy. That is the reason we manage to crush soviets and now doing the same with yanks silently i/o barging about here and there.

You said it, however, a lot of people in Muslim world dont understand this concept. We the "commoners" can brag about it, while our deep state carry on its good work silently without bragging.

Again, your comprehension is very limited to the concept of security. Since you lot never engaged a super power in clandestine warfare directly, you have been more or less immune to the blow back. We did it twice, once with Soviets and more recently with yanks and on both occasion we won. The drone you keep on harping about, where are they now? Disappeared out in thin air ? America has been neutralized in Afghanistan. We have nukes that why we took on not just America but whole NATO and their intel agencies in a decade long behind the scene warfare.

You have frozen your nuke activities when you signed on those dotted lines. The west is not stupid to let you carry on with your activities after the deal was reached. What you have , if you have, was before the time you signed on this agreement. For your sake, I hope you got enough HEU as its not easy to switch on the centrifuges and you have HEU ready on the platter, it takes a lot of time to reach 98% pure bomb grade HEU.
:-)
NUKEs will be defeated by Iranians. MP will lead any aggressor to stone age prepared especially for USA.
Glad to hear that Pak is strong but i'm not sure your missiles could reach NATO countries. Just to mention no offense mate.

:-)
NUKEs will be defeated by Iranians. MP will lead any aggressor to stone age prepared especially for USA.
Glad to hear that Pak is strong but i'm not sure your missiles could reach NATO countries. Just to mention no offense mate.

You see my friend, no one knows the true capabilities of Pakistan. but if our so called missile "testing" is anything to go by, it can be called as "unveiling" rather "testing". You wont see a nation firing cruise missile from the dept of sea and testing MIRV on one fine day, pulling a rabbit out of hat may work in magic, but in real life, it doesn't work like that.

Pakistan miniaturized its nukes to the size of golf ball. This was infact mentioned by non other then Musharraf. When you reach this level of miniaturization then its given that you are a thermo nuclear state as well. It is easy to make H bombs then build sub KT smart nukes. Why I am saying all this, well , the soviets during cold war, build what they called suitcase nukes, thank to miniaturization, as a last resort which were meant to be delivered by hands in heart of Manhattan. There are many unconventional ways to deliver nukes in the heart of enemy nation when push comes to shove, when all bets are off. Just the mere presence of nukes is enough to scare away many nations who might have ill will against Pakistan. That "what if" scenario is pretty scary.

You see my friend, no one knows the true capabilities of Pakistan. but if our so called missile "testing" is anything to go by, it can be called as "unveiling" rather "testing". You wont see a nation firing cruise missile from the dept of sea and testing MIRV on one fine day, pulling a rabbit out of hat may work in magic, but in real life, it doesn't work like that.

Pakistan miniaturized its nukes to the size of golf ball. This was infact mentioned by non other then Musharraf. When you reach this level of miniaturization then its given that you are a thermo nuclear state as well. It is easy to make H bombs then build sub KT smart nukes. Why I am saying all this, well , the soviets during cold war, build what they called suitcase nukes, thank to miniaturization, as a last resort which were meant to be delivered by hands in heart of Manhattan. There are many unconventional ways to deliver nukes in the heart of enemy nation when push comes to shove, when all bets are off. Just the mere presence of nukes is enough to scare away many nations who might have ill will against Pakistan. That "what if" scenario is pretty scary.
Glad to hear that. #Strong Pak :enjoy:

You said it all, therein lies the irony. To be honest, it's not just Iranians though, many other people from the developing world also act the same way.
You will hear and see them chanting death to America, death to Britain, death to the west etc and calling/wishing for their downfall/collapse, meanwhile their people will still be the first to line up in massive numbers in western embassies to seek for asylum/emigrate away from their 'holy' countries to these same countries they have been chanting death to and wishing for their collapse. It's a weird phenomenon which I still find baffling/difficult to understand.
You will think that if someone doesn't like the West and what we stand for, then trying to immigrate/live here will be the last thing on their mind. Yet that's exactly what bad been happening all these years. You can't help but wonder what the hell are their people struggling to immigrate to the immoral West all the time for??:what:
It's not baffling to understand. It's actually very simple. It's called hypocrisy.

You have anti-Western Iranians on PDF who happen to live in places like the United States and the United Kingdom lol.

At the end of the day, they know that they can live with dignity in the West, whereas they will most likely end up in jail in their countries of origin if they ever dare to exercise their right to free speech/expression.

Iran need to let go of their Palestine obsession and accept Israel's right to exist, and allow for a few more clauses to be put in that nuke deal, and stop harassing those pesky USN vessels.

Do the smart thing and make deals with Trump, don't antagonize this administration, he's not like Obama, the silver lining is that he's not an insane warmonger neocon/neoliberal US politician either.

Iran is not going to win an ideological or a military war against America, time to fold. The muslim world is divided as hell anyway, the saudis and their minions will lead the cheer and possibly even the charge if it ever gets that bad.

Iran do have legit cards to play, keep Trump focused on ISIS/qaeda/nusra/boko etc's brand of 'radical islamic terror', which has nothing to do with Iran. Currently, 100% of all the murderous global jihad, especially the recent big attacks in western europe and 'murrica, and the ideology which drove those, which is what he really cares about, can all be traced back to saudia.

They're not saying it publicly for strategic reasons but Trump's inner circle, the people who have his ear, guys like Generals Mattis and Flynn, and Steve Bannon etc. These are all very well read people who know that saudi wahhabi/sallafi/ultra orthodix sunni islam, or whatever the hell you want to call it, is the problem. Iran poses an entirely different set of geopolitical and military threats to the US and it's 'best ally', Israel.

For Iran, a strategic policy retreat might be in order, but do the mullahs have the foresight to play the long game ?

Iran need to let go of their Palestine obsession and accept Israel's right to exist, and allow for a few more clauses to be put in that nuke deal, and stop harassing those pesky USN vessels.

Do the smart thing and make deals with Trump, don't antagonize this administration, he's not like Obama, the silver lining is that he's not an insane warmonger neocon/neoliberal US politician either.

Iran is not going to win an ideological or a military war against America, time to fold. The muslim world is divided as hell anyway, the saudis and their minions will lead the cheer and possibly even the charge if it ever gets that bad.

Iran do have legit cards to play, keep Trump focused on ISIS/qaeda/nusra/boko etc's brand of 'radical islamic terror', which has nothing to do with Iran. Currently, 100% of all the murderous global jihad, especially the recent big attacks in western europe and 'murrica, and the ideology which drove those, which is what he really cares about, can all be traced back to saudia.

They're not saying it publicly for strategic reasons but Trump's inner circle, the people who have his ear, guys like Generals Mattis and Flynn, and Steve Bannon etc. These are all very well read people who know that saudi wahhabi/sallafi/ultra orthodix sunni islam, or whatever the hell you want to call it, is the problem. Iran poses an entirely different set of geopolitical and military threats to the US and it's 'best ally', Israel.

For Iran, a strategic policy retreat might be in order, but do the mullahs have the foresight to play the long game ?
I got banned from an Iranian forum for telling the mullah lovers to recognize Israel and be done with it lol.

Honestly, I don't understand why the Iranians aren't being pragmatic in this case.

Perhaps it's due to stubbornness. Iranians aren't helping themselves by being enemies of the Jewish state.

Iran should at least do what Turkey's doing and try to play nice with both sides.

Back
Top Bottom