What's new

Iran’s Khamenei: Trump ‘shows real face of America’

It's not baffling to understand. It's actually very simple. It's called hypocrisy.

You have anti-Western Iranians on PDF who happen to live in places like the United States and the United Kingdom lol.

At the end of the day, they know that they can live with dignity in the West, whereas they will most likely end up in jail in their countries of origin if they ever dare to exercise their right to free speech/expression.
Lol You might be right. However I still find it funny and strange to be honest.:lol:
The most surprising thing is that even after pleading, begging, and lying (usually using the excuse of being oppressed in their home country) for Western countries to grant them asylum/refuge and a better life, these people still have the same hostility (sometimes hidden deep down and sometimes they display it publicly) towards their host countries in the West even after we allow them in. :sick:. This is something I don't understand, you will think they will be grateful and will stand/support their new adopted country, but most times(bar a very few exceptions) it's the opposite, they are often even more radical/resentful towards the West than ever their brotherd who stayed home/couldn't make it here. This is what I find strange :undecided:

I got banned from an Iranian forum for telling the mullah lovers to recognize Israel and be done with it lol

Lol well, seems all middle eastern members here hate you for your unorthodox views. To them it's either you are with them and their mullahs/imam's/monarchs/Islamists 100% or you are not. :D. When you defy all of them, then you will be call names of all sort

Nop. the new administration said the nuclear deal will be respected, it istrying to find loopholes for the ballistic missiles.. with a very deem chance of succeeding at the UN, since only missiles with the capability to carry nuclear warheads would be sanctionable by the UN..
Trump will test the Iranian patience and will play the same game of "nothing is off the table"..
In its latest move, the USN has sent the biggest and most powerful Aircraft carrier the W.Bush to the Mediterranean sea accompanied by many powerful missile frigates and a destroyer apparently to finish off Daesh in Syria and Iraq..

I got banned from an Iranian forum for telling the mullah lovers to recognize Israel and be done with it lol.

Honestly, I don't understand why the Iranians aren't being pragmatic in this case.

Perhaps it's due to stubbornness. Iranians aren't helping themselves by being enemies of the Jewish state.

Iran should at least do what Turkey's doing and try to play nice with both sides.
To be done with what?
First of all Turkey had a very big Jewish community, but most importantly Turkey is part of NATO which is composed of the same nations that recognise Usreal by default since they are the ones who helped create it and are protecting it..Hence it has a lot of carrots to take from NATO..
Egypt fought a very though war with Usrael (that is US-israel) in 1973 and got the Sinai peninsula back as it was its ultimate aim, it recognises Usrael as a formality, since there is no exchange of any sort between the two nations, but keeping peace and getting some carrots from the US by doing it..Usrael was already getting those carrots from the West, and Egypt got its own, well..by force..
Iran is a rich country, and it does not need those carrots from the West.. So the argument about -Iran needs to recognise Usrael- does not stand to the Iranian context..

Back
Top Bottom