What's new

Iraqi group says fired shells at Saudi Arabia

"Iraqi tribes"? Both of those tribes are Arab tribes originally from Saudi Arabia. They are spread in several Arab countries from Morocco in the West to Oman in the East. They all identify as Arabs who are now citizens of various Arab countries, of course outside of their nationality. But thank you for showcasing your ignorance once again and for having your deluded wet dreams. Until anything happens in the future then there has only been one conquest regarding those two countries and it came from the Arabian Peninsula. You know the rest of the history.

So stop embarrassing yourself and worry about Iranian matters as a supposedly Iranian. I heard that you had some good news yesterday. Better celebrate that.

There will be no war between Saudi Arabia and Iraq and there is no need for that.

Yes they are iraqi tribes and they came from Arabian peninsula not KSA the its called the Arabian peninsula and what their origin have to do with the Saudis I will give an example in Iraq saudi arab terrorists killing iraqi shia arabs Sunni and shia arabs killing each other it have nothing to to with race saddam was originally from Hejaz he attacked Saudi Arabia yazeed seiged Mecca and Abdul Malik bin Marwan seiged and attacked Mecca even if the ummyads were from Mecca that's did not stop them from attack it and yazeed killed his cousin imam Hussein and both were quraishi

I prefer the beautiful Kuwaiti women so better not target them. Which nukes are you now talking about? KSA does not have any nukes.
Who said I was going to share. :p

As for the matter on just hand. Just return the favor in double, taqiaa will kick in and u will be friends again.

Yes they are iraqi tribes and they came from Arabian peninsula not KSA the its called the Arabian peninsula and what their origin have to do with the Saudis I will give an example in Iraq saudi arab terrorists killing iraqi shia arabs Sunni and shia arabs killing each other it have nothing to to with race saddam was originally from Hejaz he attacked Saudi Arabia yazeed seiged Mecca and Abdul Malik bin Marwan seiged and attacked Mecca even if the ummyads were from Mecca that's did not stop them from attack it and yazeed killed his cousin imam Hussein and both were quraishi

Now you are acting stupid once again. And 80% of all the territory of the Arabian Peninsula is composed of KSA today. And as I told you those two specific tribes you mentioned are originally from KSA.
I already said that they are "Iraqi tribes" by nationality but by ethnicity they are Arab. Just like the same tribes in Saudi Arabia are "Saudi Arabian tribes" but by ethnicity Arabs.

You do realize that not only Arabs live in KSA and Iraq right? Even people that have Saudi Arabian citizenship since 1932 are not all Arabs. 10% of the population are Afro-Arabs for example, there is a significant Turkish community (200.000 people), Indonesians, Yemenis and most importantly people of Arab ancestry from other Arab countries (Egypt, the Levant, Iraq, Yemen, the Gulf States, Oman etc.).

You yourself told me, when we discussed in Arabic, that your mothers family are Iraqi Shia Arabs and that they originally hail from Hijaz in KSA.

The Banu Tamim tribe is from Najd and was praised by Prophet Muhammad (saws) while the Bani Assad are originally from Hijaz.

Saddam Hussein was not originally from Hijaz. First time I hear this. He was from the Al-Bu-Nasir tribe in the Al-Jazira region of Iraq. Apparently a Bedouin tribe originally. Or at least rural Arab tribe. I don't know their origin. Might be local. Have to look it up since I don't remember their precise origin. it is a small tribe. After all Arabs have a nearly 3000 year old presence in the Al-Jazira region of current day Syria and Iraq.
Saddam Hussein did not personally attack KSA. It was a small Saudi Arabian coastal town near the Kuwaiti border called Khafji. Most of the Iraqi soldiers surrendered and as I remember only a few dozen died and the battle only lasted for a few hours.

And Al-Maliki is originally from the Eastern Province in KSA and there is that famous Iraqi Shia politician whose family is originally from Hijaz - even from fairly recently - don't remember his name. And Shahristani is from Iran originally but claims to be a Hashemite thus from Hijaz originally. Your point? We are all mostly mixed. People immigrated back and fourth when there were no state borders like in this modern day. Same in Europe and elsewhere.

You are still talking about war like it was some kind of picnic and having unrealistic dreams. Better return to reality.

Last edited:
Now you are acting stupid once again. And 80% of all the territory of the Arabian Peninsula is composed of KSA today. And as I told you those two specific tribes you mentioned are originally from KSA.
I already said that they are "Iraqi tribes" by nationality but by ethnicity they are Arab. Just like the same tribes in Saudi Arabia are "Saudi Arabian tribes" but by ethnicity Arabs.

You do realize that not only Arabs live in KSA and Iraq right? Even people that have Saudi Arabian citizenship since 1932 are not all Arabs. 10% of the population are Afro-Arabs for example, there is a significant Turkish community (200.000 people), Indonesians, Yemenis and most importantly people of Arab ancestry from other Arab countries (Egypt, the Levant, Iraq, Yemen, the Gulf States, Oman etc.).

You yourself told me, when we discussed in Arabic, that your mothers family are Iraqi Shia Arabs and that they originally hail from Hijaz in KSA.

The Banu Tamim tribe is from Najd and was praised by Prophet Muhammad (saws) while the Bani Assad are originally from Hijaz.

Saddam Hussein was not originally from Hijaz. First time I hear this. He was from the Al-Bu-Nasir tribe in the Al-Jazira region of Iraq. Apparently a Bedouin tribe originally. Or at least rural Arab tribe. I don't know their origin. Might be local. Have to look it up since I don't remember their precise origin. it is a small tribe. After all Arabs have a nearly 3000 year old presence in the Al-Jazira region of current day Syria and Iraq.
Saddam Hussein did not personally attack KSA. It was a small Saudi Arabian coastal town near the Kuwaiti border called Khafji. Most of the Iraqi soldiers surrendered and as I remember only a few dozen died and the battle only lasted for a few hours.

And Al-Maliki is originally from the Eastern Province in KSA and there is that famous Iraqi Shia politician whose family is originally from Hijaz - even from fairly recently - don't remember his name. And Shahristani is from Iran originally but claims to be a Hashemite thus from Hijaz originally. Your point? We are all mostly mixed. People immigrated back and fourth when there were no state borders like in this modern day. Same in Europe and elsewhere.

You are still talking about war like it was some kind of picnic and having unrealistic dreams. Better return to reality.
I am no acting stupid but you don't get my point I know they are arab by race but what I want to saiy that the sunni wahhabi terrorists work with afghan terrorists to fight arab Shias and arab shia work with iran against arab sunni they said that the Indian sunni are their brother and the iraqi Shias are their enemies
Even if the majority of them are from arab tribes

Saudi Arabia definitely needs war and destruction, I hope they get it soon insha'Allah.
If the Muslims are wise people should not wish war and destruction to each other but in modern era there are no wise Muslims not leaders of imams sheikhs clerics are all stupids and blinded with ignorance

Iraqi hypocrisy is coming down all way.

All Iraqis refused to condemn the attack as of right now. At this point, I think we should not speed up the normalization process.

Considering Saudis were cheering on PDF a few months ago when tensions were going high and were calling for civil war you want us to denounce/condemn this act.

For the lolz of it I wont denounce it even though my opinion is against them, let it be mutual hypocricy.

Last edited:
Considering Saudis were cheering on PDF a few months ago when tensions were going high and were calling for civil war you want us to denounce/condemn this act.

For the lolz of it I wont denounce it even though my opinion is against them, let it be mutual hypocricy.

That proves my point then, awesome.

This topic covers the issue only :lol: I don't understand what have we done to piss Iraqis off.

Sure, let Iraq burns into ashes none of our bleeping business :lol:

That proves my point then, awesome.

This topic covers the issue only :lol: I don't understand what have we done to piss Iraqis off.

Sure, let Iraq burns into ashes none of our bleeping business :lol:

Dont you remember, have fun reading this thread and look what your fellow Saudis were wishing us, have you ever seen me wishing you such stuff ? I don't sink that low, these people make me not denounce it.

Every Saudi on that thread starting wishing for civil war, you can work on them before you ask me to denounce something. Turn them human give them some manners and teach them not to be terrorists. I'm not that much of an animal to cheer for death of Saudis.

At least 27 killed as Iraqi forces raid Sunni protest camp

Now you know the reason.

Last edited:
Are you trying to argue with me baselessly? :D

This thread is dedicated to one issue which doesn't highlight anything that our Iraqi friends are experiencing on daily basis. My call was as clear as the clouds of June. If you wish to condemn it then be it, if not then fine.

Stop pity-fogging, playing the role of the victim, this will get you nowhere here.

Dont you remember, have fun reading this thread and look what your fellow Saudis were wishing us, have you ever seen me wishing you such stuff ? I don't sink that low, these people make me not denounce it.

Every Saudi on that thread starting wishing for civil war, you can work on them before you ask me to denounce something. Turn them human give them some manners and teach them not to be terrorists. I'm not that much of an animal to cheer for death of Saudis.

At least 27 killed as Iraqi forces raid Sunni protest camp

Now you know the reason.

Are you trying to argue with me baselessly? :D

This thread is dedicated to one issue which doesn't highlight anything that our Iraqi friends are experiencing on daily basis. My call was as clear as the clouds of June. If you wish to condemn it then be it, if not then fine.

Stop pity-fogging, playing the role of the victim, this will get you nowhere here.

No not victim neither am I arguing, but an equal stance to what majority of Saudis on PDF have towards us as you can see in the thread, that’s the reason, you can agree or disagree but that is my reason for not denouncing it.

So equal hypocrisy if you call it hypocrisy, it sounds fair to me.

Back
Top Bottom