What's new

Iraqi group says fired shells at Saudi Arabia

Look at the post...... another lunatic. Where these guys come from ?

He might be a pervert :cheesy:

Joining the ride ?

These people like Oldboy, Elis affects all the posters. Everybody is slowly turning into a lunatic maybe i should try as well. :D

Mate, i heard this "Iranian supremacy" thing a lot. What does it means.

How can they be superior while Turks are in the party, i don't get it.

I mean, when we arrived, we conquered everywhere.... why they get to be superior, why not us ???
lol....right you deranged turk.....that beduin is calling for genocide of millions of muslims and im the lunatic.....do me a favor.....fukk offf and go pray to your mufti erDOGon

lol....right you deranged turk.....that beduin is calling for genocide of millions of muslims and im the lunatic.....do me a favor.....fukk offf and go pray to your mufti erDOGon

So you dislike Turks as well. I'm very troubled that a lunatic don't like us. :cray:

Are you masturbating and heavily breathing while you are writing ? Is it satisfactory ? :flame:

what are you babbling about? calling you a turk is an insult? lol....i wasnt aware......being deranged and being a turk was mutually exclusive....i only hate terrorists and their sympathizers. which one are you? and with regards to your masturbating fantasy.........wtf is wrong with you? is that what you and your sowdi cohorts sit around doing? now fukk off and go pray to your grand mufti erDOGon

First of all you sound like a pervert with this stuff "..........." between every line.

Secondly, i don't like Erdogan either we can name call him together if you like. :lol:

Thirdly mentioning a persons nationality with adding some adjective, shows your mindset. So don't waste your breath.

Fourthly you should use capital letters when using "Turk, Arab," words.

Lastly, Muslims don't worship mortals, that's what infidels do.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha........the dumb beduin has just gone full retard.........like i said....most countries and cultures left the stone age behind....in the stone age....youre proud to live in a stone age culture....thats your problem....and stop lying habib........we all know you dress wearing sowdis like little boys.....its part of your " thousand year old " stone age culture, just like the dress wearing, the slave mentality. the beheading etc.........but keep fantasizing about who i am.....if it makes you feel any better...

I had a very bad weak so my trolling spree is very quickly activated this week. Not much patience for being serious and writing novels anymore.:D

Yeap, i have seen you trying to reason with these pricks. Please don't mate. Especially you shouldn't waste your time with your usual detailed posts.

:lol:

Let me have some fun. The worst that can happen is a ban. After all those 2 individuals and their double users seem to be limited from any sanctions. Maybe the moderators will have the same approach with me for once.

An Arab obviously once made his face look like a shawarma or falafel. No other explanation. Or maybe something worse happened with him. Involving a female of his. A Saudi Arabian definitely. Poor him.

I'm not saying, don't reply. Just don't get serious and have fun :D

I'm not saying, don't reply. Just don't get serious and have fun :D

You are right. One can get crazy from writing too much with such individuals. I am seriously fearing for my mental well-being. Better stop before it is too late.

Don't want to turn into a real life "Elis" or "GoodOldBoy".

I am probably already infected. People have mercy on me. What have I done?

I need to study hardcore chemistry right now to get back on track. No other solution. Or read some deep poetry.

I better leave this thread altogether never to return or delete all my posts.

I can always tell people that this was my flat neighbor trolling this forum. A beating is awaiting him for this grieve offense he caused me and distress.

Last edited:
So Iraq is finally starting to stand up for themselves. Good for them. They need to show those saudi despots that if they keep sending their terrorists and suicide bombers, then the Iraqis will repay them in kind. I hope next time they arent so nice. Blood needs to be repaid with blood.

Yes, that is with all due probability @GoodoldBoy or one of his many other usernames.

Quite pathetic that you are still around despite all the bans. Do you think that people here are stupid? Even if you are using a proxy, which you probably are, then know that you will ultimately get banned anyway. Will just make our life a little more harder/annoying but the ban hammer will fall down on you anyway.

You think that people are stupid here and can't sense a obvious double user/troll or detect a similar writing style and similar points and sudden inactive users appearing after bans of certain users to continue the same rhetoric of those banned users?

All a coincidence of course. All of them writing to me as well. LOL.

Or being active in all the threads that your previous user was active in writing similar things?

@Zakii, @Jungibaaz, @Oscar, @Aeronaut, @WebMaster

Pleaste take a look at the IP address of the user @Therealtruth, the recently suspended @GoodoldBoy and the user @Mr. Justice

Can you spot people using proxies btw?

Thank you all in advance.

Yes, that is with all due probability @GoodoldBoy or one of his many other usernames.

Quite pathetic that you are still around despite all the bans. Do you think that people here are stupid? Even if you are using a proxy, which you probably are, then know that you will ultimately get banned anyway. Will just make our life a little more harder/annoying but the ban hammer will fall down on you anyway.

You think that people are stupid here and can't sense a obvious double user/troll or detect a similar writing style and similar points and sudden inactive users appearing after bans of certain users to continue the same rhetoric of those banned users?

All a coincidence of course. All of them writing to me as well. LOL.

Or being active in all the threads that your previous user was active in writing similar things?

@Zakii, @Jungibaaz, @Oscar, @Aeronaut, @WebMaster

Pleaste take a look at the IP address of the user @Therealtruth, the recently suspended @GoodoldBoy and the user @Mr. Justice

Can you spot people using proxies btw?

Thank you all in advance.
Is this petulant child still crying? Can a moderator do something about the blatant personal attacks, trolling and spamming of the forum?

Wait, does that mean you don't like me:(

I meant that I don't like the look/appearance of blond people = blond women. I don't know you as a person so I can't say whether I like you or not but I don't like the fact that you are supporting the Child-Murderer (Al-Asshead) in Syria and calling the 120.000 dead Syrians for "donkeys".

I meant that I don't like the look/appearance of blond people = blond women. I don't know you as a person so I can't say whether I like you or not but I don't like the fact that you are supporting the Child-Murderer (Al-Asshead) in Syria and calling the 120.000 dead Syrians for "donkeys".
the child murderes are the wahabi terrorists. and you have no problem supporting them. I call bs on your fake indignation

Is this petulant child still crying? Can a moderator do something about the blatant personal attacks, trolling and spamming of the forum?

Haha. It turned out that I was right. Poor @GoodoldBoy. Maybe you can find shelter at a mental institution nearby you. I will hunt you down whenever you show your ugly face here again. Don't you worry about that. Just as I did yesterday.

I wonder how many users you have made and how many inactive users you have created. Anyway we will find that out step by step. No worries.

Always remember not to start hopeless battles against us Muslims, Arabs and Saudi Arabians. You will loose.

Back
Top Bottom