What's new

Irfan khan - one of the finest Indian actor died

Raj-Hindustani

Reaction score
Country
India
Hi guys,

Really a very sad day for me. He was a very finest and natural actor in Bollywood industry...

images (1).jpeg

https://m.tribuneindia.com/news/entertainment/bollywood-actor-irfan-khan-dies-at-54-78012

May Allah grant him paradise!

The best actor India ever produced. Got huge roles in Hollywood but did become a superstar in Bollywood due to his Muslim background.

I read his mother died two weeks back and he could not attend her funeral due to poor health. That is so sad.

But fortunately for him he did not live long enough to live as a third class citizen in Hindu Rashtar

A very fine actor and a superb human being. It's because of him that the new generation method actors started getting the name and fame they get now. Truly a legend. Peace.

Only a toxic person like you can't help but spew venom even in the most unexpected of the places. Learn something from the person you are paying respects to in the same post.
May Allah grant him paradise!

The best actor India ever produced. Got huge roles in Hollywood but did become a superstar in Bollywood due to his Muslim background.

I read his mother died two weeks back and he could not attend her funeral due to poor health. That is so sad.

But fortunately for him he did not live long enough to live as a third class citizen in Hindu Rashtar

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

As a Muslim I am saddened from his death.

As an actor, I don't know much about him to be honest. Never watch Bollywood, therefore, do not know him.
Only one movie I have seen of him, which I can remember was one of the "Dinosaurs" movie. As much as I remember his acting was atrocious in that movie. But that just me.

May Allah SWT eases his burdens after death.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

As a Muslim I am saddened from his death.

As an actor, I don't know much about him to be honest. Never watch Bollywood, therefore, do not know him.
Only one movie I have seen of him, which I can remember was one of the "Dinosaurs" movie. As much as I remember his acting was atrocious in that movie. But that just me.

May Allah SWT eases his burdens after death.
Bhai every single person on my whatapp has his status about Irrfan Sir's death. He was loved by everyone alike. A very respectable actor. His charisma transcends religious borders.

Gem of an actor , is it COVID-19 ?
Colon tumour. Diagnosed in 2018. Did only one movie after that. Angrezi medium.

Bhai every single person on my whatapp has his status about Irrfan Sir's death. He was loved by everyone alike. A very respectable actor. His charisma transcends religious borders.

Colon tumour. Diagnosed in 2018. Did only one movie after that. Angrezi medium.

well, I don't watch Bollywood. So I didn't know him. If I didn't watch that one Hollywood movie, I wouldn't have not known him at all.
So I wrote honestly about his acting, as known to me. It doesn't matter what others think about him. I am only stating my knowledge and feelings about him.
You should think for a moment, If it was ShahRukh Khan I was writing about, it would have not been neutral like for Akbar but very scathing.
If I have such feelings about ShahRukh, you can imagine where I rate Bollywood.

Tragic

This man beat cancer

Only to die from Covid19

Back
Top Bottom