What's new

IRGC Ballistic Missiles Destroy Naval Targets at 1,800km Distance

Actually few thousands killed by Iranian proxies since 2003.

You people fear from weapon of satan more than God. Those who fear from creatures of God are eternal losers.
God also gave us aqal why mess with a superpower for no reason and iran is no saint you people have killed thousands of innocent people via proxies in the middle east and even in Pakistan don't you fear God?

God also gave us aqal why mess with a superpower for no reason and iran is no saint you people have killed thousands of innocent people via proxies in the middle east and even in Pakistan don't you fear God?
99.99% of Suicidal terrorists on the world are Wahhabis and countries like Suadia, Emirate & Turkey use them as their foot soldiers to boost their power.

That superpower is the biggest supporter of i$rahell.

What about your general? Atleast no one has the balls to kill out generals who are visiting foreign countries it's a shame for a superpower like Iran ..........
Iranians bombed an American base and killed cia agent at least what you will you do if the Americans killed your generals you would apologize or just bark🤣

This does not bode well for our recent successes:

Top Navy Intel Officer Hopes China Will Keep Dumping Money Into Anti-Ship Ballistic Missiles
The Navy is strongly hinting that it feels it is well on its way to mitigating the very real threats posed by anti-ship ballistic and cruise missiles.

This does not bode well for our recent successes:

Top Navy Intel Officer Hopes China Will Keep Dumping Money Into Anti-Ship Ballistic Missiles
The Navy is strongly hinting that it feels it is well on its way to mitigating the very real threats posed by anti-ship ballistic and cruise missiles.

What a joke when Murica Patriot and Thaad systems cannot even defend against sub sonic missiles from hitting Saudi Arabia oil facilities and no fucking idea where those missiles cumming from and going to until they went BANG!!

🔥💥⚡🔥 🤣🤣🤣🏔️🐲

Nope, but theirs also no war.

I'd imagine they are confident that they can use subs in the gulf to launch salvoes without being targeted by anti-shipping missiles.

They'd only have to worry about mini-subs but also the whole gulf would probably be swimming with US mini drone submarines.
Yes indeed there is also no war, so you see B-52s and an SSGN few miles from Iran.
He should name himself senile not oldman. First of all we were talking about A2/AD Suddenly he jumped into discussion asking about radar range of Iran.
We also were talking about radars and cruise missiles challenging their detection capability. I asked him about the hypersonic cruise missile that USA possesses and here we saw him boasting about a land launched ballistic missile which can be easily challenged by IRGC presence in Indian ocean. Even if their subs or ships fired BMs towards our airspace, IRGC will respond by tactical ICBMs.

The cruise missiles will challenge Iran's detection easily. Simple physics. And land based missiles on ships and Diego Garcia won't be challenged since they have the range to hit Iran from far distance.

I get a feeling that iran may have enough enriched uranium for a few nukes. otherwise testing missiles of this long a range against sea targets is of no use given that the intended target is a fleet...conventional warheads wouldn't make a dent in the fleet.

Iran Intelligence Minister Hojatoleslam Mohammad Alavi: Test of Anti-Ship Ballistic Missile with range of 1800KM which destroyed moving target in Indian Ocean in IRGC "The Great Prophet 15" exercise

Iran Intelligence Minister Hojatoleslam Mohammad Alavi: Test of Anti-Ship Ballistic Missile with range of 1800KM which destroyed moving target in Indian Ocean in IRGC "The Great Prophet 15" exercise
That settles the question we were discussing a while back as to whether an actual object was struck in that exercise. Now it raises another question as to why a US naval group was within 100 miles of a target and then complain about it later when the target was struck. We were assuming that Iran purposely aimed at some random point within 100 miles of the naval group just to demonstrate capabilities.
OR, another very unlikely scenario is that one of the vessels in the naval group was the actual target that was struck and no one is saying anything about it, though I'm personally very skeptical about this.

That settles the question we were discussing a while back as to whether an actual object was struck in that exercise. Now it raises another question as to why a US naval group was within 100 miles of a target and then complain about it later when the target was struck. We were assuming that Iran purposely aimed at some random point within 100 miles of the naval group just to demonstrate capabilities.
OR, another very unlikely scenario is that one of the vessels in the naval group was the actual target that was struck and no one is saying anything about it, though I'm personally very skeptical about this.

Respectfully speaking, I sincerely don't think that would be the case whatsoever. If a USN vessel were to be hit by such a missile, it'd be totally annihilated with nearly all hands on-board killed. This isn't something that would have been easily covered up by the Americans, who were still under the auspices of Trump's administration (if I'm not mistaken) and were looking for a reason to bomb Iran anyways. Such an act by the IRGC-ASF would have given them more than enough ammunition to engage in a last-minute high-intensity conflict, so I think it's suffice enough to say that Iran hit a target 1,800km away that was observable to the USN as to send the most poignant message possible. That being "We can reach you even far out at sea". It also goes to show that Iran can target any building in Israel with amazing accuracy as well given 1,800km targeting technology would be much easier for fixed targets and Israel falls well within that range.

Regardless, this confirmation by the intelligence minister cements one of the most important strategic hurdles for Iran's military, bar-none. If what he is saying and what the IRGC has said is truly accurate, then the threat Iran poses to U.S. naval strength is immense.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom