What's new

Is Anyway to Counter the T-50 (PAK FA) jet fighters?

Yes T50 is a prototype but where is yours
Where is ours?I already gave post in this thread,cheak it out by yourslef.
but Russia is way ahead that you they start it in early 90s
The USAF started the Fxx projet in 1995,almost the same time as Russians.Now F22 IS THERE,where is the Russians?When did you start is not important.The important part is how much resouces you injected into the project.
They are able to make much much much batter engine than you

Its a result of which the Russians started the engine developement in
1960s and 1970s under massive resouce injection.We just started.Our effort will be seen in the next ten years.
Aesa radar is also a big factor of 5th gen engine .. where is yours ??Internal way weapons for stealth .. russia already test that in past ... where you are ???
We did too.
Agree with you point but if till now this problem not sort out so how can you develop engine for Jxx so early???
Who tell you its not sorted? Someone here already posted pictures that ws10 fitted onJ11B.So far the Niming factory is stabally producing WS10 to fit on the J11.Plus WS15 for Jxx is going smoothlly.

Yes T50 is a prototype but where is yours
Where is ours?I already gave post in this thread,cheak it out by yourslef.
but Russia is way ahead that you they start it in early 90s
The USAF started the Fxx projet in 1995,almost the same time as Russians.Now F22 IS THERE,where is the Russians?When did you start is not important.The important part is how much resouces you injected into the project.
They are able to make much much much batter engine than you

Its a result of which the Russians started the engine developement in
1960s and 1970s under massive resouce injection.We just started.Our effort will be seen in the next ten years.
Aesa radar is also a big factor of 5th gen engine .. where is yours ??Internal way weapons for stealth .. russia already test that in past ... where you are ???
We did too.
Agree with you point but if till now this problem not sort out so how can you develop engine for Jxx so early???
Who tell you its not sorted? Someone here already posted pictures that ws10 fitted onJ11B.So far the Niming factory is stabally producing WS10 to fit on the J11.Plus WS15 for Jxx is going smoothlly.

all your post just depend on future
Like we will we can but in future..... dnt talk about present
every one know you are still importing engines from russia

Ok ok sorry i lost just like every thing is secret may be you already made 1000s of jxx but no buddy know it

Now happy

all your post just depend on future
Its not future,but something is happening.Russian is making T50,we are making Jxx.We have more resources and power injected into the project,thats the fact.
every one know you are still importing engines from russia
Is doing means we are importing the Russian engines.Please provide links to prove that Russia and China have big arm deal after 2005.
Ok ok sorry i lost just like every thing is secret may be you already made 1000s of jxx but no buddy know it
I didnt.I only point out some truth.You made such a comment.
Now happy
On what?

Its not future,but something is happening.Russian is making T50,we are making Jxx.We have more resources and power injected into the project,thats the fact.

So where is your JXX please dnt call that image Jxx

Is doing means we are importing the Russian engines.Please provide links to prove that Russia and China have big arm deal after 2005.

What tht mean big arm deal ???
Are you want to say China is not importing Russian engine
[/QUOT

So where is your JXX please dnt call that image Jxx
I think you have no idea how to develop a fighter.It will need several stages.Even the current T50 is not the final operational one,maybe they even wont look the same,the story happened in Cy27 DEVELOPMENT .Simply release some prototype pictures doesnt mean too much.You could only ask where is the Jxx PROTOTYPE? The answer is it will take off in one year. Again I already gave the post and link in this thread,please cheak it out by youself.
Are you want to say China is not importing Russian engine
I dont want to repeat.But again please provide reliable links before post.Please offer links of the engine deal between Russia and China after 2005.Then we can talk something about it.And I think I am confused now.What would you want to prove from a Russia China arm deal? If you want to prove that we are highly dependent on Russia like you Indians,I might fail you.If you want to prove we cant produce moedern aircraft products as quality as Russia,I will fail you again.

I think you have no idea how to develop a fighter.It will need several stages.Even the current T50 is not the final operational one,maybe they even wont look the same,the story happened in Cy27 DEVELOPMENT .Simply release some prototype pictures doesnt mean too much.You could only ask where is the Jxx PROTOTYPE? The answer is it will take off in one year. Again I already gave the post and link in this thread,please cheak it out by youself.

I dont want to repeat.But again please provide reliable links before post.Please offer links of the engine deal between Russia and China after 2005.Then we can talk something about it.And I think I am confused now.What would you want to prove from a Russia China arm deal? If you want to prove that we are highly dependent on Russia like you Indians,I might fail you.If you want to prove we cant produce moedern aircraft products as quality as Russia,I will fail you again.

Is this a official link of just a fanboy story???

Id love if you prove that you can produce modern aircraft as quality as Russian.

Russian PAK FA fifth generation is 10 years a head of the Chinease at least but 10 years behind USA.
what make you claim that,
do you have any source or report to back your cliam :what:
no :disagree:

Wishful thinking infact dream world to think the chinease can go and flight test a PAK FA low observable fighter TODAY.
yes, flying it today will be wish full!

I expect to see no 5th generation fighter for PLAAF even flight tested til 2015-2017 and service UNTIL 2025
you are not suposed to see any flight testing of chines fifth generation aircraft,
remember the J-10 drama, world only came to know its exixtence with two squadrons operational!
US have satellities, this do not mean they know every thing in the world

regards!

Is this a official link of just a fanboy story???

Id love if you prove that you can produce modern aircraft as quality as Russian.

They kind of do.. but then again.. you'd never believe it otherwise it would be an emotional issue.
So, Id go along with you and accept that the J-11 series is not a modern combat aircraft, nor is the J-10.. (I could bring in the JF-17 but that would antagonize your countrymen even more).. But since they are made in China that is a quality issue.. offcourse one would never mention the Migs operated by some countries that seem to fall out of the sky.. or need a clear runway otherwise their engines would break apart if even the tiniest pebble gets sucked in.. But then again.. they are Russian and operated by you.. Quality is top notch..is it not??

Cynical comments about everybody except yourself or those that profit you seem to be forte of your countrymen.. something I refused to believe was true across the board till time on this forum proved otherwise....

They kind of do.. but then again.. you'd never believe it otherwise it would be an emotional issue.
So, Id go along with you and accept that the J-11 series is not a modern combat aircraft, nor is the J-10.. (I could bring in the JF-17 but that would antagonize your countrymen even more).. But since they are made in China that is a quality issue.. offcourse one would never mention the Migs operated by some countries that seem to fall out of the sky.. or need a clear runway otherwise their engines would break apart if even the tiniest pebble gets sucked in.. But then again.. they are Russian and operated by you.. Quality is top notch..is it not??

Cynical comments about everybody except yourself or those that profit you seem to be forte of your countrymen.. something I refused to believe was true across the board till time on this forum proved otherwise....

Don't worry about what the critics say bro. They can question the quality of Chinese planes all they want but the truth is China has mastered the capability to design and produce 4th generation fighters (J-10 and JF-17) and are working quickly, but quietly, to develop our 5th gen fighters. How good or bad the final product is does not depend on what the bigots think.

I read a recent coverage of this plane a while back, basically its summarized this plane as a failed project. Right now India has joined the project so that it can transfer technology, and basically its up for sale. Any country can buy it or play a part in the its construction, even Pakistan or China.

I read a recent coverage of this plane a while back, basically its summarized this plane as a failed project.
Oh really Care to prove it!!!!!!!!!!!
Right now India has joined the project so that it can transfer technology, and basically its up for sale.

Nope its a Joint Venture !!!!!!ever heard of some thing like that????
Any country can buy it or play a part in the its construction, even Pakistan or China.

China is not interested and Pakistan is too broke to try, any other contenders Mr. Genius can name????

Don't worry about what the critics say bro. They can question the quality of Chinese planes all they want but the truth is China has mastered the capability to design and produce 4th generation fighters (J-10 and JF-17) and are working quickly, but quietly, to develop our 5th gen fighters. How good or bad the final product is does not depend on what the bigots think.

If J-10 is a 4th gen fighter Why do the Chinese call it and other planes like The Su-30MKI 3rd-gen:what::blink::blink:

If J-10 is a 4th gen fighter Why do the Chinese call it and other planes like The Su-30MKI 3rd-gen:what::blink::blink:

Chinese classification system is different from that of the U.S. We merge the 2nd and 3rd generations so we only have 4 generations. The F-22 is classified as a 4th generation plane by the Chinese classification system.

Back
Top Bottom