What's new

Is China coming up with another Stealth Fighter Jet ???

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Rumor is it that Shenyang Aircraft Design Institute (or 601 Aircraft Design Institute) will unveil its stealth fighter soon and the Chinese forums have been busy lately with CGI renditions of the possible configuration.

28166846_2005331296455786_5304009557499466088_n.jpg

The above thing is a facebook post which I have copied

Rumor is it that Shenyang Aircraft Design Institute (or 601 Aircraft Design Institute) will unveil its stealth fighter soon and the Chinese forums have been busy lately with CGI renditions of the possible configuration.

HuH

Which rumors? Please post the rumors.

Oh come on Zarvan; at least give that "rumour", a link or tell us where it is from.

That image is old, very old ... and AFAIK dates back when the XXJ - now J-20 - was expected to look like that....

So please enlighten us, what makes you think these new rumours are correct... otherwise I close this thread.

Deino

Are you talking about SAC FC-31? The plane exists for years and has gone through 2 iterations already. The looking is different to your CG though.

There should be a policy for taking action or giving warning to those members who are spreading rumors/ lies time and time again ... There are certain members who are opening threads after threads based on no source but their wish list ... And this phenomenon is never ending..This is effecting the authenticity & quality of this forum .. @WebMaster

Are you talking about SAC FC-31? The plane exists for years and has gone through 2 iterations already. The looking is different to your CG though.

Like I already noted, this CG is old, very old ... and AFAIK dates back when the XXJ - now J-20 - was expected to look like that....

I can only agree with @Mani2020 ... it's a worthless mess and completely unnecessary.

Deino

Like I already noted, this CG is old, very old ... and AFAIK dates back when the XXJ - now J-20 - was expected to look like that....

I can only agree with @Mani2020 ... it's a worthless mess and completely unnecessary.

Deino
It was published on a website in 2011

But I think it is even older ... maybe 2009 or so.

But anyway ... maybe @Zarvan can finally come up and explain where he got these news from and why he thinks it is not the already known FC-31?
My Facebook post [emoji14][emoji14]

Back
Top Bottom