What's new

Is China harvesting organs from ethnic minorities?

Not for some people in China and in the west or many other places, you could google who the consumers for kidneys are on blackmarkets. Just like nearly all American adopters believe that they adopt Chinese girls in a totally legal way.
Selling organs can not be simply deemed as a crime, couple of months ago, a chinese boy sold one of his kidneys to buy an Iphone.

okay I will do this on multiple lines , line by line because you quote me, denying it--- and YET! you prove my quote was right .

I said in civilized worlds organ selling is illegal .....

see that underlined text I made above in your quote? blackmarket= illegal market thats why it is called black market

again selling kidney , selling organ in china maybe be legal- in the civilized world it is illegal

that is why the civilized world gets shocked when a govt ( china) is doing so for profit.

it's looked upon as a low class criminal barbaric act for the civilized world, even if it is looked upon as a " business" in china.

Currently there are two threads running which are complete BS. One is demonizing China for "harvesting" prisoner's organs another is India and their "cannibals". Why don't you guys stop playing child games and grow up?

A reasonable Turk I say unlike many Pan Turanist on this forum.

Pipe down you only care about Uighurs because they turks, this is the only reason you care about otherwise you don't know much of the other Muslims that live in china like Huis like myself.

No you are wrong.

This kind of barbaric acts are unacceptable acts. And i see how barbaric you are. A Muslim cant beside this kind punishment. Human is human and Human-being is able to make mistakes. i am sorry but you are not completed your evolution yet.

I would like to believe its not true. But unless the Chinese government opens its country for a free press, one would never know.

No you are wrong.

This kind of barbaric acts are unacceptable acts. And i see how barbaric you are. A Muslim cant beside this kind punishment. Human is human and Human-being is able to make mistakes. i am sorry but you are not completed your evolution yet.

Your a idiot I've seen many of your post and your a pure pan turk thats the only reason. your no different then the saudi wahabist that came to chechnya. you sure your genocide or Armenians, Kurds, and Greeks speaks otherwise you have no moral ground.

:coffee:

Your a idiot I've seen many of your post and your a pure pan turk thats the only reason. your no different then the saudi wahabist that came to chechnya. you sure your genocide or Armenians, Kurds, and Greeks speaks otherwise you have no moral ground.

:coffee:

So you are exactly a moron coz i am not Turkish i am a Kurdish.you stupid. We Turks didnt do genocide but i know you are doing. Tibetan and Uighur genocide.

So you are exactly a moron coz i am not Turkish i am a Kurdish stupid. We Turks didnt do genocide but i know you are doing. Tibetan and Uighur genocide.

Just because your kurdish doesn't mean a thing it's well known of turkey brutality against Armenians, Greeks and Kurd, otherwise are you going to deny Armenian genocide ?

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

You sure about that? Everybody has some skeletons in their closet :lol:

leave his narrow mind he is a pan turk you cannot reason with them.

Damn sure .....

Yes Armenian Genocide of 1915 turkey also tried to kill off the survivors not to mention the genocide of Greeks. what was it 1.5 Armenians killed by the turks ? or are you going to deny that as well ? certainly china has never genocided Uighurs or Tibetans if we did we would have done it a long time ago we might have killed off Some Separatists like the East Turkestan Terrorists however never at the level Turks did against Armenians and Greeks. you have no moral ground.

Damn sure .....

Hey buddy, I don't mean to demean Turkey or anything, but a lot of people would disagree with you.
FACT SHEET: ARMENIAN GENOCIDE
STATISTICS OF TURKEY'S GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

If you are are believing that Turkey is shrouded in some utopia or something and the Chinese are all baddies, then you are really living in a world called 'Hollywood'.

This isn't my point of view or anything. In fact I am indifferent to the matter. It's just that many may not see the way you see it, or rather, the Turkish point of view. And you still cannot fully come to terms with that history.

Would you say that the Chinese committed genocide against another country? Perhaps in their own country? So how are you different from them? Supposing that we have our individual POVs?

Once again, everybody has some skeletons in their closets. Especially if you are a regional power with a long and a rich history.

Listen me barbarian chinese...

Firstly Turks are not against anythings unlike you are. I am Kurdish and there are 9 million pure Kurdish in Turkiye. We love our country a lot.

Deny what? There is no armenian genocide. so deny doesn't make sense. You are exactly threat of humanity. what kind of muslim are you? is Islam allowed us to harvest human organ even they are criminal or murderer?

I am pretty sure you are not a muslim you are classic barbaric pagan chinese.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Hey buddy, I don't mean to demean Turkey or anything, but a lot of people would disagree with you.
FACT SHEET: ARMENIAN GENOCIDE
STATISTICS OF TURKEY'S GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

If you are are believing that Turkey is shrouded in some utopia or something and the Chinese are all baddies, then you are really living in a world called 'Hollywood'.

This isn't my point of view or anything. In fact I am indifferent to the matter. It's just that many may not see the way you see it, or rather, the Turkish point of view. And you still cannot fully come to terms with that history.

Would you say that the Chinese committed genocide against another country? Perhaps in their own country? So how are you different from them?

Once again, everybody has some skeletons in their closets. Especially if you are a regional power with a long and a rich history.

Dude dont bring armenian lies here ... These lies for fools. If you wanna believe these lies it doesnt metter for us. But dont say that we kurds and turks admit these lies.

Listen me barbarian chinese...

Firstly Turks are not against anythings unlike you are. I am Kurdish and there are 9 million pure Kurdish in Turkiye. We love our country a lot.

Deny what? There is no armenian genocide. so deny doesn't make sense. You are exactly threat of humanity. what kind of muslim are you? is Islam allowed us to harvest human organ even they are criminal or murderer?

I am pretty sure you are not a muslim you are classic barbaric pagan chinese.

Yes name calling is well isn't it ? so why are the kurds revolting against turkey then ? Hmm 30,000 turks killed in Kurdish Freedom struggle ? Then what happened to the 1.5 million Armenians did they simply disappear ? no you are the threat your killing of Greeks, Armenians and Kurds is well known. I'm Muslim simple. I have never Harvested any organs.
No I'm a Muslim however your a Barbaric Turanist Pagan Turk your forefathers killed 1.5 million Armenians who you deny did not exist not to mention the killing of Greeks, and Kurds. otherwise your country is in the Western Alliance that is killing Muslims in their Land Iraq, Afghanistan etc etc. however is this expected of Kafir Pagan Turks siding with the west.

Here people started to play on armenian and pkk cards...

1980-2011 3.5 billoan Tibetians, Uighurs, Koreans, Vietnamese killed by Chinese. do you deny it?

Back
Top Bottom