What's new

Is China harvesting organs from ethnic minorities?

They got execution vans to speed up organ harvest from prisoner, next day delivery.

WoW, nice one. Cant stop laughing.
By the way I like your footer, that suits well for this thread even though I don't consider anybody as enemies in this forum.

See no problem in Harvesting the organs of Criminals, Murderers, Rapists, Drug Dealer etc etc they will serve a better use.

we are borg , we are here to be assilimated...:china:

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

I would ask your parents if this was true- things like this scare a lot of chinese to go seek US or canadian citizenship. they certainly dont come to canada for the weather :D

OR WAIT! -- look : China Admits Selling Prisoners’ Organs
China Admits Selling Prisoners’ Organs - ABC News

so who is angry, stupid and baised now ?

north america is swamed with indians like those rats in the sewer, so it means India is hell for civilised people to live in? whether you believe it or not, as I have been there many times, i believe that, and also I know the very reason your parents escape from India to the 'real free' world

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

How the hell do you know the woman in my avatar is a Muslimah? :rofl:

Dear, every country has some skeletons in its closet. And that includes the US and India.

he assums everything, as he is too humiliated about the fact that he is an no gooder indian

I saw that, you adding the next two lines by editing. So you were serious, realized, cooled and wrote the next two lines. Good.

Serious, realized and cooled over you? Sure :lol:

Iraq, My Avatar what is this? Are we talking about some Organ Stealing from minority prisoners?

I was talking more specifically about, how someone from a country famous for its allegations is trying, yet again, to pass an allegation down as a fact :azn:

After riots in 2009, harvesting from Uighur political prisoners has resumed.

so has china made huge,remarkable and extraordinary progress in handling organ transplant immune rejection, so that organs from Uighur can now be transplanted into Chinese.

or

you just too "smart" to tell between truths and lies?

I have no time to argue with u guys. time is 00.30.

i say again i do not agree this kind of barbaric punishment. have good day all of you.

Thai is a smiling country. are you going to change Thai into another terrorists country?

Back
Top Bottom