What's new

Is CPEC a Problem for India ? Enough is Enough india

i knew it you will never accept the crime of your so called politicians. your politicians directly threaten to Pakistan and you still want proof. how disgusting people you are. instead of stopping your govt by spreading the hates in public against Pakistan your are advising me. listen gentleman Pak Govt still don't want any war but how long???? there will be surely a war if you people dont stop MODI from his retarded statements, allegations and implementation against PAK.
How does one fight these delusions of the young?

How does one fight these delusions of the young?
when war will be started between two Nation? Read the Histroy your MODI is imposing war on PAK day by day. but you dont want to accept it how can i say now

Read what your own PM is saying
http://arynews.tv/en/pakistan-india-cannot-conspire-against-each-other-says-pm/
stop deluding your self . and if you are so fond of war , join the PA.
lolz you already deluded your self you still didn`t get what i am saying to you. i said indian govt threaten to Pak. and Pak Govt still dont want war but how long ??? i will be happy when your government will announce the same statements. and i know your govt will never announce these kind of statements because your govt is busy to spread the propaganda against PAK

lolz you already deluded your self you still didn`t get what i am saying to you. i said indian govt threaten to Pak. and Pak Govt still dont want war but how long ??? i will be happy when your government will announce the same statements. and i know your govt will never announce these kind statements because your govt is busy to spread the propaganda against PAK
Just how old are you? is comprehension a innate problem? of do you just like to harp on without presenting one with any facts to support your suppositions?

Just how old are you? is comprehension a innate problem? of do you just like to harp on without presenting one with any facts to support your suppositions?

your age cant decide that you are visionary. your character will decide it. and your MODI character is bull$h!t

Do you have something new to say ?? Playing like a broken record. Pakistan did it in India and India doing the same..Do you have answer to it. I am willing to see a war, full fledged..Do it now please other than crying like a spoiled brat.

Let them cry. CPEC will continue to haunt them especially with proxy war nearing an end per se. They can't even take this issue of CPEC to UN as they will be shot down there.

Two real options for Indians if 'shut up & put up' is not an option:
1. Start a war to take GB
2. Plebiscite as per UN resolution

And they'll eventually choose option 1.

Is it hard for Pakistanis to understand why India oppose CPEC? It is K word.
The intelligence of Pakistanis goes somewhere else when you start explaining logic to them but chest thumping for Kashmir and crying foul about UN resolution always comes in to picture.

First of all, when Indo-Pak Kashmir conflicts come in to picture, It is whole Kashmir including Chinese occupied and gifted region by Pakistanis. Secondly, they also very swiftly forget about Gilgit & Batistan region which they comfortably made their province. Lastly, when they are doing development along with their friend and we raise a concern then they ask us what is our problem. And at the end they claim that why world doesn't take them seriously for Kashmir cause.

go ahead with your UN Resolution whom are stopping you?
You, Pakistanis along with your friends Chinese! Pakistan and China need to roll-back your positions before 1948 attack then only it can take place. If you can't do it then never mention it.

Cpec is not just a project.india knows that it will generate revenue and there are so many problems on the indian side regarding cpec.problem is when they were changing infrastructure of their side of kashmir,we didn't urge them to stop.indian policy makers are free to try anything but they just can't control our side of kashmir.now it's our turn.we can do whatever we want in azad kashmir.to be fair,it poses significant threat to indians.chinese presence in azad kashmir will deter any ambitious move by indian army.china already seal the deal for sri lankan and bangladesh ports and now gwadar! basically china is encircling india from every direction and they know it! as far as their ambitions of a naval blockade of karachi,another question might come to their minds! what if pakistan navy play a major role in the coming years and naval blockade of india itself becomes a reality? pakistan can do this blockade because gwadar sits not very far from strait of hormuz.india is in serious trouble and they know it.i feel very sorry for indians but it's not pakistan,it's indians who fought one war with china and 3 with us.they are surrounded by enemies.

Guess what happens to the places where china "invests" ....

take the sri lankan port...which was sold by the chinese under the guise of " economic miracle" .....just like yer CPEC

it did not happen..ionfact the sri lankan govt went in debt....and now china has taken over the port for 99 years, chinese colonies are already sprouting up there....which the locals have been opposing vehemently....

LOLz pakistani's always seem to make really bad decisions throughout history.......and when they realize it.....put up a brave face like everything is fine and dandy....rofl.

and its so funny how you keep boasting about china...

like an impotent husband celebrating his wife's pregnancy....

lolz

Ever thought what will happen....ONE day...and that day will come ...when china does not support you ??? :p ....happening already with north korea...

where will you go ?

Guess what happens to the places where china "invests" ....

take the sri lankan port...which was sold by the chinese under the guise of " economic miracle" .....just like yer CPEC

it did not happen..ionfact the sri lankan govt went in debt....and now china has taken over the port for 99 years, chinese colonies are already sprouting up there....which the locals have been opposing vehemently....

LOLz pakistani's always seem to make really bad decisions throughout history.......and when they realize it.....put up a brave face like everything is fine and dandy....rofl.

and its so funny how you keep boasting about china...

like an impotent husband celebrating his wife's pregnancy....

lolz

Ever thought what will happen....ONE day...and that day will come ...when china does not support you ??? :p ....happening already with north korea...

where will you go ?

lolz look who is advising us the biggest enemy of PAK :rofl:. who never invested a single penny for prosperity in PAK. i suggest you keep telling, then china and Pakistan definitely build CPEC and OBOR and it will be fully functional soon
:pakistan::china:
lolzz
Ever thought what will happen....ONE day...and that day will come ...when no one in the Region will support you ???

Back
Top Bottom