What's new

Is Dalai Lama "Pedophile or Gay" ?

Grown men should never kiss children on the front of the face...
eww-god-no.gif
This!

he's a good man

I was once in a huge crowd, he waved for a few seconds and went inside.

unforgettable mommint

like the pope, we felt his enegry
Dalai lama is a huge respect. He just did a fun activity with a little boy and his haters created a contravery on it, very shamable. He is the only GOD figure i can see in this world.

Dalai lama is a huge respect. He just did a fun activity with a little boy and his haters created a contravery on it, very shamable. He is the only GOD figure i can see in this world.
he's a good man, no bachabaaz for sure

Tibet used to be a slave society, and it was normal to have this kind of thing in the church. There are always bad religious people all over the world.
After all, it is impossible to abstain from sex for a lifetime.

View attachment 924123

Dalai Lama kisses boy and asked him to suck his tongue

now appologises.

That boomer f*cker was thirsty for that boy; had it not been for the cameras and crowd, he probably would have torn that child's as*hole in the room next door. What a dirty ****; Tibetian have him while Indians have Gandhi, who slept naked with his niece.

I wont be surprised.

Rulers and people with power does disgusting things because they feel with impunity and because it's a way to keep the power structure.

i.e: if your subordinates see you doing something disgusting and they dont complain, it means that you're truly powerful.

Besides even in subordinates is a way to keep them under control, if they do something illegal and the state doesnt chase them. e.g: how do you keep under control a Western fighter jet pilot to obbey orders if there's a war? The state needs something to be assured that he'll obbey, something worst than jail.

Last edited:
Your god

main-qimg-5ce8d9e4c6b1634b4ff662d59d2feb29

If you have children and let them alone with your "God", you deserve jail as well.

Last edited:
That is a fun to you? So you are a pedo too?

Apparently sticking out your tongue is a form of greeting in their culture.
shame on you and your two indian follower, tried to cover this shit under culture disguise...he said "Suck my tongue".

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom