What's new

Is Defeat in a war good for a country?

I don't think India should be on there because 1962 wasn't a huge war, and India didn't basically rise up after that... It's been 50 years since 1962 and where is India, a third world overpopulated dump. :tup:

One of the largest economies, middle classes, militaries, G20 member Brics member, poverty decreasing with high rates etc yes we have problem but we are improving. We hav places that have a HDI higher than most western countries and places with a HDI on pair with African countries, but even those regions and states are improving.
keep your trolling, you are just embarrassing yourself

Whats your country?

Absolutely not! As Winston Churchill puts it, "History is written by the victors". If a country loose the war, the victor write their view of the conflict. They brain wash people and make it look like they had done something good for the people in winning the war. They portray the loosers as evil. Take Germany for example. Germany is portraid evil in every WW documentary and the allies are shown as heroes or saviors. Don't take me wrong, Hitler did do some nasty thing but that doesn't mean you blame the entire country. Propaganda my friends!

hitler wasw elected to power... just saying

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom