What's new

Is Imran Khan also going to disqualify ?

Cool down man.
The reason I quote you was that. You try to inform other about a coin reality. That Imran Khan & Nawaz Sharif are 2 diffrent size of 1 coin. If I understand that correct. Then you are wrong. This is my own meaning about your thought. You cannot compare Imran Khan with looter, corrupt and killer Nawaz Sharif. Maybe you belong to PPP? Because Balawal Zardari says that.
and that's why you belong to political group of Almas Bobi

and that's why you belong to political group of Almas Bobi
STOP writing against others. Nobody will quote you. Because you looks like a part of "Billo Ranni"group/party. Therefore you too a part of "MokkMakka" like PML-N & PPP.

STOP writing against others. Nobody will quote you. Because you looks like a part of "Billo Ranni"group/party. Therefore you too a part of "MokkMakka" like PML-N & PPP.
Idiot, Who are you to stop others ?
And who are you to assign parties to others ?

Idiot, Who are you to stop others ?
And who are you to assign parties to others ?
I wonder how you become a "Senior Member" after showing so frustrated and poor dirty face of yourself?
You even dont learn about manners to talk with other. Since you have no idea about how to respect others. Therefore I have to say to you:
Go and Get a life you idot!

I wonder how you become a "Senior Member" after showing so frustrated and poor dirty face of yourself?
You even dont learn about manners to talk with other. Since you have no idea about how to respect others. Therefore I have to say to you:
You used words or written about Billo Rani. Thats why he become angry on you or hurt him a lot.:smart:
Dont mass with mook makka parties supporters.:police:

Here comes one idiot with manners, who on sitting keyboard knows everything about others
When fired back in his tone, he begins to remind manners ... lol

Here comes one idiot with manners, who on sitting keyboard knows everything about others
When fired back in his tone, he begins to remind manners ... lol
Here comes an "Senior Idiot" that cannot get out from his frustration. And still barking a lot without any reason:disagree:

someone barking in air, ohh it's you ? .. ok keep barking

Here comes an "Senior Idiot" that cannot get out from his frustration. And still barking a lot without any reason:disagree:

And someone keep barking without any reasons. That makes you real "Frustrated Barking Human" like you "Billo Ranni"!
Not shut your mouth and STOP trolling further!

Last edited:
@!eon
What is your problem man?
You wrote something about Imran Khan that he and Nawaz Sharif is a coin of two side.
Then you got a reply from @Cruizer that makes you a lot frustrated that you still continue further......?
If you quote someone's leader then sure they will reply you. Try to be calm and face them. Or stop writing about others. If you cannot tolerate others comments. Why you making this thread so troll and showing so dirty face of yourself against 1 member???

Problem with Imran party is that they can't hear any kind of criticism and would come to abuse ... obviously they have to be prepared for reply in same tone

@!eon
What is your problem man?
You wrote something about Imran Khan that he and Nawaz Sharif is a coin of two side.
Then you got a reply from @Cruizer that makes you a lot frustrated that you still continue further......?
If you quote someone's leader then sure they will reply you. Try to be calm and face them. Or stop writing about others. If you cannot tolerate others comments. Why you making this thread so troll and showing so dirty face of yourself against 1 member???

LOL Billo Billo Billo, may be Billo has some special underwear relations with you...
any new bark ?
And someone keep barking without any reasons. That makes you real "Frustrated Barking Human" like you "Billo Ranni"!
Not shut your mouth and STOP trolling further!

make them al na ahel hahaha i wil be happy to see new faces

Problem with Imran party is that they can't hear any kind of criticism and would come to abuse ... obviously they have to be prepared for reply in same tone

LOL Billo Billo Billo, may be Billo has some special underwear relations with you...
any new bark ?
STOP showing your poor frustration against reply you get. STOP calling people "Idiot"
It was you who started all that with troll calling "idiot"
You are a part of "Billo Ranni" and deserve to be calling like that in this tone.

any new bark ?
Billo Special under ward relation with me?
Well, it looks like that you love "Under ward" relation and tha not suit to PTI supporter. Because Billo Ranni not belong to PTI:lol: You know that "Under Wear" lover.

I already told you can't stop anyone from anything, all you can do is just barking .. so keep on that and love of billo is in you ... billo billo billo ohhh billo
STOP showing your poor frustration against reply you get. STOP calling people "Idiot"
It was you who started all that with troll calling "idiot"
You are a part of "Billo Ranni" and deserve to be calling like that in this tone.

Back
Top Bottom