What's new

Is Imran Khan also going to disqualify ?

Billo Special under ward relation with me?
Well, it looks like that you love "Under ward" relation and tha not suit to PTI supporter. Because Billo Ranni not belong to PTI:lol: You know that "Under Wear" lover.
So he is underwear lover :rofl:
Bro, ignore this person. He just want to make troll here and showing his poor reality by his frustration. Billo Ranni:azn:

Billo Special under ward relation with me?
You have to learn to read comment

So he is underwear lover :rofl:
Bro, ignore this person. He just want to make troll here and showing his poor reality by his frustration. Billo Ranni:azn:
Is Imran also interested in billo ? what kind of special relation they have ?
As his party members are also interested in him, so the leader must be also
Billo billlo billo ohhh billo

You have to learn to read comment

Is Imran also interested in billo ? what kind of special relation they have ?
As his party members are also interested in him, so the leader must be also
Billo billlo billo ohhh billo
Ghossa na kia kar tu :kiss3:
Try to face the reality or STOP trolling further.

As long as he is serving the purpose of military he will not be disqualified.

Billo Ranni,
Why you become so frustrated over PTI leader statements?
Is that because he showing real face of 2 MokkMakka parties?

For the past 40 year what your party or party that you have "MookMakka" with done for Pakistan??????
Just made Pakistan lower in all kind of field. 6 times governments and not a single good work were done for Pakistan.
Now families of both parties are in action to take charge from their for father to destroy Pakistan. Why both parties keep silent over Indian terrorisam in Pakistan via Afghanistan?
Why you current previous minister keep silent over Indian terrorism and shouting only towards Imran Khan? It looks like that you people are afraid by Imran Khan than Indian terrorisam.

Imran Khan`s name is enough to make mad and create frustration for some people here.
Thats why they keep bark and dont stop quoting others.

Parliament should disqualify Imran Khan for not attending the session with responsibility.

Parliament is the supreme power in democracy.

Imran Khan has zero regards for democracy.

Dera Sir,
This is the first time I am disagreeing with you. Parliament is supreme in UK only because they have a high moral standing and their politicians don't embezzle billions. Tony Blaire had to answer "why his children are getting tution?" and "If they are getting tution than the education system is not up to the mark which is his own fault being PM, so he had to resign"
Heck, the British even don't have a written constitution.

I would suggest you to read about the British and American systems and than understand that Pakistan and India follow a system which has British outlines but has checks and balances akin to the American system through the power of review by Supreme Court.

The Parliament will be supreme the day we are sure that all our MNAs and MPAs educate their children in sarkari schools and get their and their family treated in sarkari hospital and if the cure doesn't exist in Pakistan they show some shame and not run to London for treatment.

At present the Constitution is Supreme in Pakistan, US and India, though Indian politicians are propagating (in India) the idea of parliamentary supremacy as it benefits them, and Pakistani politicians (especially those in whom India has invested a lot) are also doing the same.

The day the parliament becomes supreme, the majority party will change the constitution and take the review power of supreme court away. After that, the parliament will be free to declare Nawaz Sharif honest and virgin. Zardari as a Hafize Quran and declared Jannati.

they will also allow corruption, and removal of many other laws which were passed to protect majority of people's religious sentiments (referring to the Blasphemy, Hudood, Qisas and Ahmadiya related laws)

Same old (2011-2014) propaganda by Nawaz Sharif that "Imran Khan is supported by military" when actually they were themselves getting the support of Gen Kayani and Zaheer ul Islam in getting over 55 % of the seats, but both Kayani and Zaheer ul Islam were latter disposed off.

Imran Khan is too bold and blunt in his speeches for Pakistan Army to work with. It is impossible for them to support him. As an admirer, I would suggest him to be a bit more diplomatic if he wants to come into power. That's where Shah Mehmood Qureshi comes in.

Dera Sir,
This is the first time I am disagreeing with you. Parliament is supreme in UK only because they have a high moral standing and their politicians don't embezzle billions. Tony Blaire had to answer "why his children are getting tution?" and "If they are getting tution than the education system is not up to the mark which is his own fault being PM, so he had to resign"

I would suggest you to read about the British and American systems and than understand that Pakistan and India follow a system which has British outlines but has checks and balances akin to the American system through the power of review by Supreme Court.

The Parliament will be supreme the day we are sure that all our MNAs and MPAs educate their children in sarkari schools and get their and their family treated in sarkari hospital and if the cure doesn't exist in Pakistan they show some shame and not run to London for treatment.

At present the Constitution is Supreme in Pakistan, US and India, though Indian politicians are propagating (in India) the idea of parliamentary supremacy as it benefits them, and Pakistani politicians (especially those in whom India has invested a lot) are also doing the same.

The day the parliament becomes supreme, the majority party will change the constitution and take the review power of supreme court away. After that, the parliament will be free to declare Nawaz Sharif honest and virgin. Zardari as a Hafize Quran and declared Jannati.

they will also allow corruption, and removal of many other laws which were passed to protect majority of people's religious sentiments (referring to the Blasphemy, Hudood, Qisas and Ahmadiya related laws)

Same old (2011-2014) propaganda by Nawaz Sharif that "Imran Khan is supported by military" when actually they were themselves getting the support of Gen Kayani and Zaheer ul Islam in getting over 55 % of the seats, but both Kayani and Zaheer ul Islam were latter disposed off.

Imran Khan is too bold and blunt in his speeches for Pakistan Army to work with. It is impossible for them to support him. As an admirer, I would suggest him to be a bit more diplomatic if he wants to come into power. That's where Shah Mehmood Qureshi comes in.

You do realise it was a sarcastic post?

It is such a disrespect to his 21 years of struggle when fools like you label him as a stooge of the army... i have been following him for a very long time and he has gathered all this public support on his own, throgh hardwork.no isi or any other person from army forced myself or millions of other people to support him...any ways whats the point of arguing with stubborn minded people.

It is such a disrespect to his 21 years of struggle when fools like you label him as a stooge of the army... i have been following him for a very long time and he has gathered all this public support on his own, throgh hardwork.no isi or any other person from army forced myself or millions of other people to support him...any ways whats the point of arguing with stubborn minded people.

Sir the person they worship, Nawaz Sharif (nausabillah) started his political career on the military's lap and frequently needed ISI's help to win elections hence they think everybody gets into politics the same way as him.

Well, sorry I didn't. Hence, a long speech. Plus I am not known to be good at understanding sarcasm and humor among my halqa-e-ehbab.

Well, sorry I didn't. Hence, a long speech. Plus I am not known to be good at understanding sarcasm and humor among my halqa-e-ehbab.

Sir the person they worship, Nawaz Sharif (nausabillah) started his political career on the military's lap and frequently needed ISI's help to win elections hence they think everybody gets into politics the same way as him.
Spot on

And where are the people who founded PTI with him nowadays. All gone why because of the very same reason I have written. Imran understands he can not beat PML (N) in elections so he took the second option available to him. A large number of inductions from other parties is all part of the same plan. Fight corrupt with corrupt.

Dera Sir,

Just to refersh some old memories:

Imran, Musharraf , German Shephard.jpg

Of Imran Khan and his links with ‘badge-bearers’

https://www.thenews.com.pk/archive/print/640171-of-imran-khan-and-his-links-with-‘badge-bearers’

Back
Top Bottom