What's new

Is India Better-off With Partition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't watch the videos as I am at work right now, but the question I have to all of those who keep talking about Partition. It has been 63 years already. While looking at threads like this I cant help but remember when I was taking a history class in the uni the professor always use to talk about the what if's of history. As it is a common syndrome amongst the historians. And the example she use to quote was that there were give or take more then 40 assassination attempts on Hitler's life, which all of them he survived. Now as a historian or a student of history she use to quote that what if, he had died in any one of them the earliest of them I think was in 1939, could the history have been any different. But then guess what we can speculate all that we want to, come up with different case scenarios but the history is already written in stone, and the partition had taken place long time ago. What did India gain out of it or what did Pakistan lose is any ones guess, it is something today which can turn into something else tom, what happen yesterday is a lesson that we can fix our mistakes from.
:pakistan:

How it is related to India Defense section???????

On the topic:

Yes, we are better off with partition. How can anybody have doubt about it. We are greatfull to MA Jinnah.

Don't know why some people are not realizing its 2010 why remember 1947? We don't have time to crib or look back.

If someone thinks that because of terrorism or military expenditure, have saved due to united India -pak then he's living in fool's paradise.

We still have to spend much on defense as we have to take care of Chinese threat and our economic interest in Indian Ocean.

There is unstable Afghanistan etc.

Also, it was China who have first started terrorism by supplying and supporting insurgencies in North East states decades earlier than terrorism in Kashmir.

There is not a single gain that we would have gained. The "Akhand Bharat" like crap is all in the heads of RSS, BJP people.

On the topic:

Yes, we are better off with partition. How can anybody have doubt about it. We are greatfull to MA Jinnah.

Don't know why some people are not realizing its 2010 why remember 1947? We don't have time to crib or look back.

If someone thinks that because of terrorism or military expenditure, have saved due to united India -pak then he's living in fool's paradise.

We still have to spend much on defense as we have to take care of Chinese threat and our economic interest in Indian Ocean.

There is unstable Afghanistan etc.

Also, it was China who have first started terrorism by supplying and supporting insurgencies in North East states decades earlier than terrorism in Kashmir.

There is not a single gain that we would have gained. The "Akhand Bharat" like crap is all in the heads of RSS, BJP people.

Next thread will be "Were we better off under the british"?

Topic choosen from Indian defence fo.... and represents the same logic and mentality tht indians havent still accepted the soviergn state of Islamic Republic Of Pakistan...
Shame.

Topic choosen from Indian defence fo.... and represents the same logic and mentality tht indians havent still accepted the soviergn state of Islamic Republic Of Pakistan...
Shame.

Its not all the Indians but only few people.

Also, there is Islamic Republic of Bangladesh carved out of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Both the countries are betteroff with out each other.

India is better off with out all the fundamentalists and jihadis in pak.
Pakistan is better off with their own identity and perceived victim of hindu india.

Ghade hue murdo ko kyu uta rahe ho bhai ??

India is better off with partition.But ,India Earned a Worst Enemy on it's West Which will Always be a Headache for Growth Aspiring ,Secular India.That's the Truth.The Enemy's Policies are Guided by the Hate for Bharat.They Motivated their Generations against the so called Non-believer(Whatever it means) Country by the Systematic Brainwashing Done.

Regarding,accepting of Pakistan etc ,Only Some North Indians May feel So,Who may have the Lost Connection(Ancestoral Land due to Partition,The Sorrow or Nostalgia Working) with parts of Pakistan.@MANISH:I am not bashing N.Indians...Kyon Yaar? :(

Majority of The Indian Population is very well aware of the Enemy through Media - Be it NE Indians ,South Indians Who don't really experienced the brunt of Partition 63 Years back.

My View is wherever Islam is Changed for Political Islam Ambitions ,It is the Enemy of Secularism

Last edited:
Shame.

I keep hearing this but never understood what you guys mean. I guess both sides have myth.

I am 500% sure we did right thing in 1947.

Unrealistic question! As India is in better position than why they need to talk about partition?!!! People of India did not wanted partition but it happened and with great pain, but it is over, so why again? India is better because of partition.

Shame.

There is nothing about Pakistan but they are talking what we got after 63 years of partition. Without partition if we would be in better position or worse, thats it. But we think with partition we are in better position. Partition was better for both India and Pakistan.

India is better off with partition.But ,India Earned a Worst Enemy on it's West Which will Always be a Headache for Growth Aspiring ,Secular India.That's the Truth.The Enemy's Policies are Guided by the Hate for Bharat.They Motivated their Generations against the Infidel Country by the Systematic Brainwashing Done.

Regarding,accepting of Pakistan etc ,Only Some North Indians May feel So,Who may have the Lost Connection with parts of Pakistan.

Majority of The Indian Population is very well aware of the Enemy through Media - Be it NE Indians ,South Indians Who don't really experienced the brunt of Partition 63 Years back.

My View is wherever Islam is Changed for Political Islam Ambitions ,It is the Enemy of Secularism .

Sorry bro but secularism is not practised in india.Instead we have dirty vote bank politics.As for as u blaming north indians, I am a punjabi and can vouch for a vast majority that there is no love lost between us and punjabis in pakistan.U can check out with other punjabis on this board if u dont believe me.

Next thread will be "Were we better off under the british"?

Shame

Ghade hue murdo ko kyu uta rahe ho bhai ??

cool down brothers actully i posted this topic on "Current Events & Social Issues " perhaps mob moved it in indian defence section.

yaar i found this debate intresting so i thought to share this with you guys nothing else yaar.it's was not a flame post..
i thought that if sania/shoaib and whatever topic can be discussed on defence forumn then y this is not??
but still you ppl don't want no prob. yaar i will delete it.
my only intention to post this thred was to create harmony (because some ppl thinks across the border that we always dream about "akhand bharat" or somehing like this).
:undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided:

India is better off with partition.But ,India Earned a Worst Enemy on it's West Which will Always be a Headache for Growth Aspiring ,Secular India.That's the Truth.The Enemy's Policies are Guided by the Hate for Bharat.They Motivated their Generations against the so called "Infidel" Country by the Systematic Brainwashing Done.

Regarding,accepting of Pakistan etc ,Only Some North Indians May feel So,Who may have the Lost Connection with parts of Pakistan.

My View is wherever Islam is Changed for Political Islam Ambitions ,It is the Enemy of Secularism .[/QUOTE]

You do need to get a update of your views. It is not only Islam, it is any religion.

:usflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom