What's new

Is India Better-off With Partition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro every state has its own culture... as a whole ther is no specified culture for INDIA. and referring to the context of religion "its one own belief and fundamental right" and no one have the right compel anyone or to discriminate anyone on the basis of religion or culture and that is our Constitution..

Common strand holding india together are indian religions like hinduism, sikhism, indian buddhism, jainism.This is the common culture I am talking about.If the constitution gave free speech to u , then u are not the chosen son and eveyone else is a b*****d.I also have a right to practise what i like.Got it.

I dont know why Indians keep discussing it ??? Even if their was no partition in 1947and we had led the nature to take it course, sooner or later we would have gone apart anyway....

No Pakistani shall have a slightest of doubt that we would have been better off together....

Pakistanis are million times better being separated...bundle of thanks to this gentleman...

muhammed-ali-jinnah-1.jpg

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Is India Better-off With Partition? in my view i would say a big NO. if you think with some sense we were economically much affected due the partition. the mineral resource of tat region is lost, direct link with oil nations are lost, fertile lands are lost, billions of dollars for armed force in the indo-pak border and above all a big enemy wit the same blood and thousands of life's in crossborder terrorist attacks. now the situation is two allied enemies cunning for attacking india whenevr possible. it forces for a increased budget for defence at the cost of citizen's basic needs. SOo if there wasnt a partition our lifestyle would hav been much better...

Just my view...
Dude, you need to start being a bit realistic and come out of your dream. no amount of fertile land, no amount of resources can make me even think that way. It gives me chills to even think about it for one second.

Its secular bengladesh (Learn some knowledge)was carved out by b@aterd mukti bhani and 2 other proxy loving .......
And unlike indias we arent dying to rejoin with it...Nor are our National T.V channel making bucked up T.V shows about joining East Pakistan.
And to bring up tht arguement is nothing but foking lame.
Try trolling harder.

I was pointing to the ignorance about Independent Bangladesh in your post.

As i have already stated that we are better with partition.

But there are many in Pakistan who still thinks Bangladesh will join them.

And as for tv channels your TV channels telecasts gazba-e-hind type of BS.

I dont know why Indians keep discussing it ??? Even if their was no partition in 1947and we had led the nature to take it course, sooner or later we would have gone apart anyway....

No Pakistani shall have a slightest of doubt that we would have been better off together....

Pakistanis are million times better being separated...bundle of thanks to this gentleman...

muhammed-ali-jinnah-1.jpg

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

I agree :tup:. maybe he had the vision that we no one else did, tht we can't co-exist ever.

Why are we discussing the issues of 1947 when we have tons of issues today to discuss about? This is a Lame and a stupid topic in today's scenario in my opinion

Some People of both countries might say they are better off, but deep down the heart they feel partition was a big mistake and it can be reversed and should be reversed it might take some good leadership who can spread peace,love & unity instead of hate on the both sides!

I was pointing to the ignorance about Independent Bangladesh in your post.
As i have already stated that we are better with partition.

But there are many in Pakistan who still thinks Bangladesh will join them.
And as for tv channels your TV channels telecasts gazba-e-hind type of BS.

And is this thread about Rejoing East Pakistan?
The many are a minute minority try asking members on this forum u will see urself.
1prank programme tht shows disclaimer tht its the opinion of the host?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am grateful to Mr.M. A . Jinnah. His contribution to India(obv Pakistan too) has been far far more than Gandhi's.

Speak for urself I have no intention of praying in mosques.Partition should have meant all muslims should have been transferred to pakistan as it was then.Did it happen.No.Now I want our own culture and religion's to be practised.Not imported from K.S.A

I dont understand your point and don't even know what you are trying to explain!
Can you be bit more clear please ?

And is this thread about Rejoing East Pakistan?
The many are a minute minority try asking members on this forum u will see urself.
1prank programme tht shows disclaimer tht its the opinion of the host?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Correction the name now is Bangladesh. East pakistan does not exists anymore so why call an independent country with some historical name.

Common strand holding india together are indian religions like hinduism, sikhism, indian buddhism, jainism.This is the common culture I am talking about.If the constitution gave free speech to u , then u are not the chosen son and eveyone else is a b*****d.I also have a right to practise what i like.Got it.

its not the things u mentioned holding India together.. its the love for the mother country tat is holding us together... am an christian and some four generation back they were hindus and this doesnt make an European or an American... its my Indian blood tat makes me Indian. and one more thing culture and religion are not the same...

sorry for being off topic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom