What's new

Is India our friend?

you know BDeshi could come to NE as tourists, it is an excellent low cost destination for middle class BDeshi who need to liberate :) themselves from their daily routine. I recently saw a video of a Bdeshi traveller who visited Shillong in Meghalaya and was impressed by the city and its people, though tourism in meghalaya is still in its infancy.. So come here BDeshis (with valid visas) and liberate yourself and help us earn some money:P

u r correct, but u will not get enough tourist unless your hotels has few toilets.

funny-mobile-toilet.jpg

Hotels have enough toilets. But there is a lack of hygiene in many rural homes. We need to improve on that. Wish us luck. :) Hotels are fine. Trust me. Come visit. :)
u r correct, but u will not get enough tourist unless your hotels has few toilets.

funny-mobile-toilet.jpg

Hitler gets the bashing from around the world with established facts of concentration camps and holocaust.

You need to improve your basic comparison skills to get qualified for a healthy discussion my friend. I wish you all the best.

There are plenty of threads here on bharoti bullying. Go ahead and educate yourself because i am not willing to

@Hyperion we must ensure that my nation never lets go of its hegemonic hold on BD- if that happens and a healthy relationship develops then our plan to sink BD will go kaput. Work on this from your end man while I take care of the intel gathering. Btw did Desert Fighter confirm whether he'll be our pilot or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
and aslo most of the indians consider 1971 war as a gift to Bangladesh with out considering sacred sacrifice of our fredom fighters.

False allegation. We have sacrificed our soldiers for your liberation, but we never claimed it was our victory.

India sponsored Shanti Bahini insurgency in chittagong,BD
Chakmas rebellion started long before BD existence from colonial era. India has nothing to do with it.

india blocked natural flow of all common rivers.
India does have rights to water usage of common rivers and if you are talking about Farakka dam then we can renegotiate the water sharing deal.

bsf is killing innocent bangladeshi citizens at border.

BSF is there to safe guard the border and sanctity of our border is misused by your countrymen. If you run for the border then expect the BSF to shoot you. No ifs and buts because our country security is paramount.

and many more.....................................................![/QUOTE]

Blasphemy, that shall never happen!!!! :pissed:

Btw, convince ISRO to keep launching those cryo-rockets...... practice makes perfect..... they do need to work on the frequency of launches....... convince them not to use PSLV..... :devil:

@Hyperion we must ensure that my nation never lets go of its hegemonic hold on BD- if that happens and a healthy relationship develops then our plan to sink BD will go kaput. Work on this from your end man while I take care of the intel gathering. Btw did Desert Fighter confirm whether he'll be our pilot or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who the Fuk cares about Bangladesh !! Friend or Foe doesnt change my world!!

I meant the mass murders. :hitwall:
If it is beautiful then fine - good for you. Don't make everything into a d1ck measuring contest! :pissed:
Btw I am not from WB.
noakhali is more beautiful place then your dirty westbengal.

20well-calcutta-slide-DLPN-jumbo.jpg

please complete your sentence.................

it was a good starting in 1971...........

then...last 30+ year...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cartoon.jpg

bsf killing at border,dams at 44 common rivers,and so on............

even do you expect better emotion from young bangladeshi citizens who all got birth after 1971..........?

you guys are fighting among yourself.. BSF kills only those who violates Sovereignty of India... First teach your men not to violate border laws and then we may talk...

and I speak the same language as you... can you explain what happened in 10 years..??

Back
Top Bottom