What's new

Is India-Pakistan entente possible?

These a UN resolution on the issue
India never accepted any international negotiator in case of this internal issue of India,,
Pakistan is asking US & other to become the negotiator in this internal matter of India....which even they refuse to do..

Well the kashmiri never voted on the issue .
& they will never vote on this....The constitution of India never allow the state to disintegrate from the union ...

As i said before we can add punjab,Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura ec to the list also.......you might as well show us the way,after all charity begins at home.
you are asking for it.....why not you start with your home & first provide Baluchistan freedom

A very sensitive issue indeed!!

Well I would be honest, I had a few Kashmiri migrants in my college and they supported India. Discussed the issue several times with them and it is like the issue is extremely sensitive, it reaches an impasse most of the time. Yes, There are people who wants it to be the part of Pakistan but not in majority. And these people are mostly those, taken asylum in India, Illegal crossing the border.

The UN resolution was passed in 1948 ...
it 2010...
i agree Kashmir .. should be discuss both Pakistan Occupied Kashmir and Indian Occupied Kashmir (for the friends from the other side).....

situations have changed .. ground realities today cannot be mapped for a 1948 UN resolution.......
I believe both Pakistan and India should weigh wat it gainig and what its losing with their respective current stand.I believe both sides have to be more pragmatic and be more flexible to move forward...

Plz dont start by saying that we have been flexible and the other side has not......

all i am saying is some1 has to take the first step and for the the other side has to make that sum1 feel safe and comfortable enough to move forward

my 2 cents .....

and MODS plz ... can we have a Indian flag.....in the simely list ..
its a request.....

Last edited:
Kashmir is one issue which i don't think has an easy solution coming anytime soon...99% Indians don't see it as an issue....
I think the only practical solution would be to have all the other terror related issues being resolved with Pakistan and achieve a state of peace so stable that we get to mutually govern(not rule) Kashmir the whole of it...and Kashmiris get to travel visa free to any part of Pakistan and India and work...the sort of thing we have with Nepal...

Why stick to kashmir???

Its Integral part of India ,, U all are saying that wishes of kashmiri.....why do not you first fulfill the wishes of Baluchistanis & tibitian people....
Carity bebins at home

Kashmir is india's internal matter...
People of kashmir are indian first then they are kashmiris

Kashmir is not an integral part of India........ its a disputed territory claimed by both India and Pakistan and do not forget India promised to do free and fair elections in Kashmir so they can join either countries

Balochistan is completely a different issue, a part from few peoples backed by India nobody wants to seperate from balochistan. The number of peoples are so low that you cannot seperate even 1 mile from Pakistan. Yes the only thing that we can do is Kill the traiters :coffee:

Kashmir issue solved then there are no problems between India and Pakistan

Now there are two kinds of people, one believe that Pakistan and India can have good relations only after Kashmir issue is solved, other believe that Pakistan and India can still have good relations even if Kashmir issue is unsolved.

I believe that We can agree to disagree. There is no harm in that. Agree?

Now there are two kinds of people, one believe that Pakistan and India can have good relations only after Kashmir issue is solved, other believe that Pakistan and India can still have good relations even if Kashmir issue is unsolved.

I believe that We can agree to disagree. There is no harm in that. Agree?
well i guess 99% of the Pakistani says Kashmir First............. without the resolution of Kashmir there can be no peace dialogues between both Countries in long term perspective

well i guess 99% of the Pakistani says Kashmir First............. without the resolution of Kashmir there can be no peace dialogues between both Countries in long term perspective

Now what can I say....:rolleyes:

Kashmir is not an integral part of India........ its a disputed territory claimed by both India and Pakistan and do not forget India promised to do free and fair elections in Kashmir so they can join either countries

Balochistan is completely a different issue, a part from few peoples backed by India nobody wants to seperate from balochistan. The number of peoples are so low that you cannot seperate even 1 mile from Pakistan. Yes the only thing that we can do is Kill the traiters :coffee:

this is what pakista was saying in 71 for bangladesh
you cannt survive with islamic people who dont speak urdu
you have issue with islamic people who speak urdu but migrated from india (muhazirs) how can you say that you will have peace with kashmiri people:cheers:

this is what pakista was saying in 71 for bangladesh
you cannt survive with islamic people who dont speak urdu
you have issue with islamic people who speak urdu but migrated from india (muhazirs) how can you say that you will have peace with kashmiri people:cheers:

Sunny learn english coz nothing in ur B.S of a post is understandable except balouchistan.......and about it i have a suggestion for u ands ur brethern haters go have wet dreams and wet ur bed......Balouchistan is more patriotic then mahrashtra is for india.
<<<Pakistani balouch:pakistan:

now the ground reality is pakistan is in no position politically , military wise or economically to force india to leave kashmir so the best resolution is accept LOC as international border.
now second thought is if kashmir becomes independent nation as being center of asia with border from afganistan china pakista and india and close to russia dont you think that uncle sam will come to kashmir (like saudi iraq etc etc ) to tab china russia afganistan and pakistan give it a thought
this will be worst nightmare for all india china and pakistan:cheers:
dont forget in that case uncle sam will be controlling the water in this region

now the ground reality is pakistan is in no position politically , military wise or economically to force india to leave kashmir so the best resolution is accept LOC as international border.
Military wise we are capable enough financialy dont worry about it its our first priority.

now second thought is if kashmir becomes independent nation as being center of asia with border from afganistan china pakista and india and close to russia dont you think that uncle sam will come to kashmir (like saudi iraq etc etc ) to tab china russia afganistan and pakistan give it a thought
this will be worst nightmare for all india china and pakistan:cheers:
dont forget in that case uncle sam will be controlling the water in this region
Kashmir has no border with afghanistan and majority of kashmiris want to merg with Pakistan....Usa wont enter a landlocked state it would need pakistani ports and so will kashmir....so even if kashmiris want to form a independant state it will be dependant on pakistan for everythig so its not possiable (seperate state).
Uncle sam wants to keep a check on china but not on its on expences:cheesy:

I think if Indians will hold election in Kashmir , Pakistan is normally very found of Indians etc generally we never had any issues with Indians , it all started due to British inginuity ...

The writer fails to mention the role of the tribal invaders and atrocities committed by them, the heroic role played by the National Conference workers in defending their land under the leadership of Sheikh Abdulla before the Indian Army even reached Srinagar, and of the first violation of the ceasefire by Pakistan under operation Gibraltor that led to the second war between India and Pakistan post independence. And most importantly, it doens't mention that network of terror groups that have done massive damage to the Kashmiri people and even from the local separatists perspective to their independence struggle.

Bottom line is end the support and dismantle groups like LeT, HUJI e.t.c that are a pain to the Kashmiris, the GoI and now even the GoP and we can THEN solve the Kashmir issue.

Military wise we are capable enough

back ur logic
no. of military in kashmir alone is about 50 % of pakistan total military
if pakistan tries to match or overcome india in kashmir it has to deviate military from other front rajasthan punjab gujrat border and most important balochistan
now in case if pakistan does so india will attack other border areas including naval attack (weak point for pakistan)

Usa wont enter a landlocked state [/QUOTE said:
USA did enter afganistan so called land locked state

if you give the logic that kashmir will use pakistan port then why not indian port with more option and more advanced pak has port only in arabian ocean one one or two port while india has ports in arabian ocean indian ocean and bay of bengal :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom