What's new

Is India-Pakistan entente possible?

yar to form a country u dont need support of religion.....religon cannot be basic of a country....

a country is formed out of love for each other... religion doesnt matter....

Looks like u didnt have ur medicine today?
A disputed teritory is a land claimed by two or three parties or an occupied territory.
Balouchistan merged with its own choice.Our elders chose to be a part of pakistan so ur thinking is absolutely wrong.....U r already spraying oil on fire in balouchistan.

Vote for wat?????Is there any political party thats askng for seperation??????????NO
PML -Q won with majority
We people of balouchistan love our country
so ur opnion is absolutely B.S
Note= Imyself m balouch:pakistan:

common yar.. kashmir king also annexed to India by its own wish....

and plz dont forget it was Pakisstan who first attacked kashmir to occupy it in 1947 against kashmir aspirations..... and it was what causd them to ask for Indian help and latter acceding by Kashmir king to India......... so like ur baluchistan, kashmir elders also choose to be a part of India.....

but u r having issues and u are creating troubles by constantly saying thta if it is muslime so it it our territory by using force......

religion is not basis of country boundary....

so what if there are more muslims in kashmir, it doesnt become ur area because of it....
or else even bangladesh would not have wanted to separate from pakistan.....

why dont u protect the sikhs of ur country from taliban.....u r making mistake...... if u give them love and share happiness with them instead of allowing taliban to take jazia from them.... even they will be true pakistanis......

religion is not basis of a country formation or boundary........

It is quite simple actually - most people acknowledge that insurgency is possible only with local support - hence the "hearts and minds" campaigns etc. So the Kashmir freedom struggle , especially given it long duration, proves it is a genuine freedom struggle. Another factor is the need to maintain 700,000 security troops (almost one for every adult Kashmiri!) in the state AND the Indian Govt's preventing foreign reporters from being in Kashmir.

As for terrorism: it was deliberately started by Indian Govt when it used the renegade SOG's and the BSF / other "special" to terrorize, rape and torture the families and friends of the freedom fighters. The initial struggle was confined, on the part of the freedom fighters, to legitimate targets like military installations etc. The terrorist actions of the Indian Govt provoked retaliation and criminal elements and splinter groups took advantage of the disturbances.

This is not the first time the Indian Govt has sponsored terror: In the East Pakistan crisis, Indian sponsored and trained elements initially massacred both non Bengali and loyal Bengali civilians to provoke retaliation and also blamed them the Pak Govt for the deaths.

Even in 1965, the raiders sent to liberate Kashmir only attacked legitimate occupation targets.

Yes peace is possible - if India recognizes the rights of Kashmiris for freedom AND respects its legal commitments wrt the water rights of Pakistan AND stops sponsoring terrorists in Pakistan (re: baluchistan, sindhi, seraiki etc)

It is quite simple actually - most people acknowledge that insurgency is possible only with local support - hence the "hearts and minds" campaigns etc. So the Kashmir freedom struggle , especially given it long duration, proves it is a genuine freedom struggle. Another factor is the need to maintain 700,000 security troops (almost one for every adult Kashmiri!) in the state AND the Indian Govt's preventing foreign reporters from being in Kashmir.

As for terrorism: it was deliberately started by Indian Govt when it used the renegade SOG's and the BSF / other "special" to terrorize, rape and torture the families and friends of the freedom fighters. The initial struggle was confined, on the part of the freedom fighters, to legitimate targets like military installations etc. The terrorist actions of the Indian Govt provoked retaliation and criminal elements and splinter groups took advantage of the disturbances.

This is not the first time the Indian Govt has sponsored terror: In the East Pakistan crisis, Indian sponsored and trained elements initially massacred both non Bengali and loyal Bengali civilians to provoke retaliation and also blamed them the Pak Govt for the deaths.

Even in 1965, the raiders sent to liberate Kashmir only attacked legitimate occupation targets.

Yes peace is possible - if India recognizes the rights of Kashmiris for freedom AND respects its legal commitments wrt the water rights of Pakistan AND stops sponsoring terrorists in Pakistan (re: baluchistan, sindhi, seraiki etc)

then why all terrorist camps are situated in P O K....

seconldy tell me frankly if bangladesh was somehow connected by land, wont the terrrorists would have done the same there also...

forget 1965, why did Pakistan attack kashmiri ppl and tried to conquer them against their wish in 1947....

there is nothing like raiders.... they came from ur terriroty...so its Pakistan responsiobility to stop them.......would u like us to send 1-2 lakh raiders from India across ur borders to liberate p o k(we can also claim they are freedom fighters...)...no u wont so plz dont say such thing...

Last edited:
common yar.. kashmir king also annexed to India by its own wish....

and plz dont forget it was Pakisstan who first attacked kashmir to occupy it in 1947 against kashmir aspirations..... and it was what causd them to ask for Indian help and latter acceding by Kashmir king to India......... so like ur baluchistan, kashmir elders also choose to be a part of India.....

but u r having issues and u are creating troubles by constantly saying thta if it is muslime so it it our territory by using force......

religion is not basis of country boundary....

so what if there are more muslims in kashmir, it doesnt become ur area because of it....
or else even bangladesh would not have wanted to separate from pakistan.....

why dont u protect the sikhs of ur country from taliban.....u r making mistake...... if u give them love and share happiness with them instead of allowing taliban to take jazia from them.... even they will be true pakistanis......

religion is not basis of a country formation or boundary........

Ur whole post has nothing to do with what i said.
In our society a alien or a non balouch or muslim elder doesnt chose whats good or bad
The whole people sit and every one is listened to and then the resul is given out with everybodys acceptence:
In kashmir it was opposite
Maharaja chose not kashmiris
Kashmir is a muslim majority and they chose to side with Pakistan
U tell me why kashmiris dont call themselves indian????Why there leaders calll themselves pakistani?
Its not us its the peoples choice.

Equalis3r ,
I have NO i idea why this thread was started by yourself, No offence to U mate. :)

But we dont want pakistan to be the part of India (neither do we like teh idea of Greater India nor Greater pakistan) atleast tilll they improve their image , which is NOT going to happen in mine or your life , or my children`s or Ur children`s life... a LOT of them dont want to give up the idea of terrorism and We cant accept the idea of terrorism.
Aggreed?
again no offence to you.

In our society a alien or a non balouch or muslim elder doesnt chose whats good or bad
The whole people sit and every one is listened to and then the resul is given out with everybodys acceptence:
U tell me why kashmiris dont call themselves indian????Why there leaders calll themselves pakistani?

when did any one make such claim ? that Kashmir wants to side with Pakistan ? if Pakistan where so sure they will side with Pakistan then why did they attack them in first place ? Indian army was not there in Kashmir when it was attacked ,it was the State Army who fought against Pakistanis to keep them away from taking whole Kashmir , when Kashmirs carry Indian passport and Indian election cards ,vote in India and they call them self Pakistanis ? i never heard any Kashmir saying he is Pakistani i have known so many Kashmirs who work in my state and even during my visit to Kashmir few years back

is it even option....do u think Pak govt can givr such a option in balochistan..?

When you have a vote in Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura,punjab,Andhra Pradesh,Naxalite nation ect and then we will have a vote in balochistan.

do u think there will be even a single country bigger then 2-3 sq km in this who world, if u start giving voting in this manner everytime to all ppl in this world.....

Then why did you indians promise the people of kashmir the very choice you now are against.

We have no desire to impose our will on Kashmir … Our assurance is that we shall withdraw our forces from Kashmir … And leave the decision regarding the future of this state to the people …through the democratic method of free and impartial plebiscite under the auspices of the United Nation. The pledge we have given not only to the people of Kashmir but also to the world. We will not, can not back out of it.”

Hi Sirji

Mungerilal Lal ki Rangeen sapne dekhna band karo

If Indian Airforce has to attack there would be in force multiplier and combination of many aircraft back by SAM S-300, Advance Pine radar (Ground Base) and AESA Ballon Radar,UAV ,Satellite Guidance, and much more

Imagine small Comparison One mission

3 SU-30MKI
3 Mirage
5 MIG-21 Bison
3 MIG 29B
2 MIG 27
2 Tu-22M3 bomber
1 Battery of UAV's
1 Battery of S-300 SAM (Range more than 180KM) and Support Radar or Spider SAM
Backed by ground based Advance Pine Radar (Range more than 300KM) and Satellite communication (forget about AWACS)

How would you Counter it... :sniper:
As per cold start and latest strategy India need to Bomb Max 300KM inside PAK

How many F16, J10, JF17,F7 and Mirage and SAM and Other Radars will be brought in to counter India's attacks :woot:

Last edited:
When you have a vote in Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura,punjab,Andhra Pradesh,Naxalite nation ect and then we will have a vote in balochistan.

haha..we will never allow voting happen in any states including kashmir
its against our Constitution

So u keep ur baluchistan & let us keep our kashmir....

Consider this:

The maharaja of India (British Queen & Govt) chose to bifurcate India and create Pakistan. Indian people were not asked to give their opinion, nor there was any plesbicite/vote for that. Same way, Maharaja of Kashmir decided, as king of all kashmir and its people to join with India. By the same logic - kashmir can be a part of Pakistan but only if pakistan remerges with India. I dont want the latter, none in India want to have Pakistan in India. But, the logic you people keep on ranting about- plesbicite , is not possible.Why? because you cannot go back in history and change it. Learn to live with the present day reality. You take the part that you have, take all kashmiris on Indian side who want to be with pakistan, and declare Pakistan administered kashmir as an independent country in UN.
AS for UN resolution, we all know UN is just an NGO working on behalf of, and on funds from western countries. UN has no power to interfere in any country's internal matters. US can do it whenever and wherever it wants. But NOT UN.
If you support Kashmir freedom movement, support the cause. Claim kashmiris who want to join pakistan and leave your claims on the territory.

Back
Top Bottom