What's new

Is India the dirtiest country in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread being about india. post regarding india.for china open new thread

chinapak started the thread with a stupid blog..what i was saying was there are other blogs on china too.. end of the day he started the thread from a blog which is someone's personal opinion... we can find millions like that on india china pakistan and even mars...

hope u understand what i was trying to say....

Indians (except the Muslims) are probably the most unhygeneic people on Earth.

True.Thats why in order to maintain uniformity of unhygienic environ indians kill muslim every day.
:cheers:

Indians better know their country is clean or dirty; In my opinion India and Pakistan are equally polluted, not much difference. One thing, I always appreciate about India and that's its growing economy. Corruption might be there but still Indian industrial advancement, its technological growth is marvelous. India, Brazil and Africa are emerging markets for telecom. A huge investment is coming in this sector in up coming days.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

i am glad that pakistani muslims being the majority has kept ur country spotless!!
not perfectly spot-less though. 96% spotless.There are still 4% stinking unhygienic people are left.Dont worry soon that will be washed spotless free from Blasphemy law.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

i am glad that pakistani muslims being the majority has kept ur country spotless!!

They truly keep the country clean,whenever there is overpopulation or dirtiness , they prefer blowing away the dirt..

Indians better know their country is clean or dirty; In my opinion India and Pakistan are equally polluted, not much difference. One thing, I always appreciate about India and that's its growing economy. Corruption might be there but still Indian industrial advancement, its technological growth is marvelous. India, Brazil and Africa are emerging markets for telecom. A huge investment is coming in this sector in up coming days.
Why playing equal equal which never ever existed.

Yes we are all dirty stinking hindus with the dirtiest homes and cities!

Are you happy now?

...Can't believe mods allow threads like this to exist. I wonder what would happen if the title read "Is Pakistan the dirtiest country in the world?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom