What's new

Is It Time To Leave Pakistan? Ft. Syed Muzamil Hasan

Only people still in Pakistan are either rich or those that can’t afford travel or get a visa.

get out before foreign airlines cease their operations, and local airlines have no fuel left.

Sounds nuts

Whatever be the shortcomings in Pakistan lol try continue to stay their and make the best out of life and contribute to society . Whichever country you emigrate to and whatever be the standard of living , you will always be considered as an outsider .

Who isn't an outsider in Pakistan? Even in our village we're still Muhajir - 77 years later.

Go to a different province and people recognise you as an outsider.

If anything abroad you might have more tolerance towards it.

For those who may read this,

this guy is a " Digital Media SME and well-known podcast host of Thought Behind Things (TBT)"

Usually what means is, I couldn't do anything else so I do fancy talking.

So when you go through these people's advise, please take that with several pinches of salt.

So what? Economic prosperity is the most important factor. Being considered an outsider is a small price to pay for financial prosperity.

I can tell you, even that is not a consideration. Success gives anyone an automatic in, anywhere.

========================================================

Last edited:

this guy is a " Digital Media SME and well-known podcast host of Thought Behind Things (TBT)"

So when you go through these people's advise, please take that with several pinches of salt.

That's a salty way of looking at things. Do you watch his podcasts? He's a top class professional, better than anyone in our mainstream media. Thats why he can afford to move abroad and take his business with him. He's not interviewing any lallu pajju, go see his guest list, full of top businessmen, diplomats, political figures. He interviewed the sitting PM. The man is a bono fida journalist, don't discredit hi.

So what? Economic prosperity is the most important factor. Being considered an outsider is a small price to pay for financial prosperity.

You are Absolutely right , everyone has the right to seek greener pastures inside or outside of Pakistan. Good luck to them. My only concern was, this so called idiot might encourage the mass exodus of the educated Pakistanis out of the country the ones we can not afford to lose.

Who isn't an outsider in Pakistan? Even in our village we're still Muhajir - 77 years later.

Go to a different province and people recognise you as an outsider.

If anything abroad you might have more tolerance towards it.

Pakistani chauvinism and bigotry racism i see is still alive and strong. I’m sorry you experienced this. More education is needed to bring these backwards areas to the modern world kicking or screaming.

Pakistani chauvinism and bigotry racism i see is still alive and strong. I’m sorry you experienced this. More education is needed to bring these backwards areas to the modern world kicking or screaming.

Bro, the funniest thing is, we moved about 30km away across the LOC. Everyone is still the same ethnicity, speaks the same language. Our ancestral village is like 1km across the LOC.
Yet a few years ago one of the people who's family lived in the area from before partition in the bazaar lamented how us "muhajir" had done so well for ourselves and they were still in the same position. He said how is it they've done all this despite being muhajir?!

It's some stupid village hick so in reality who gives a fk - but point is this mentality still lives in Pakistan. Pathan families who move to your mohalla are refered to as pathan for generations, they still don't get to be locals identified by their names, they're the pathan living in your street. Same goes when punjabi move somewhere.

The whole place is so small minded.

What load of rubbish. So all the successful podcasters around the world are now a bunch of failures? If this guy is indeed a joke then how come he has been able to get the country's business leaders, startup founders, CEOs of mega-corporations, politicians including the former prime minister, and ambassadors on his podcast.

Last edited:
You are Absolutely right , everyone has the right to seek greener pastures inside or outside of Pakistan. Good luck to them. My only concern was, this so called idiot might encourage the mass exodus of the educated Pakistanis out of the country the ones we can not afford to lose.
Why should these educated Pakistan sacrifice their future? These educated people must do what's best for them. If Pakistani leaders want these educated people to stay in the country then they need to implement major reforms. Until something like this happens, these Pakistanis should do whatever they can to get the hell out of here.

Last edited:
The best time to plant a tree is thirty years ago. The second best time is now. Old Chinese Proverb. :D
Yeah and then join pdf forum to support the corrupt parties in pakistan and play neutral neutral.

The quickest route to go abroad is the student route. Anyone looking for further guidance can leave me a personal message.

Yeah and then join pdf forum to support the corrupt parties in pakistan and play neutral neutral.

You can do whatever you like, of course. :D

I am not doing any such thing, of course.

Why should these educated Pakistan sacrifice their future? These educated must do what's best for them. If Pakistani leaders want these educated people to stay in the country then they need to implement major reforms. Until something like this happens, these Pakistanis should do whatever they can to get the hell out of here.

Talent will always go to where it can flourish, naturally.

Last edited:
No.

All overseas Pakistanis should go back to Pakistan and prove their patritiotism starting with the kids of IK.

Back
Top Bottom