What's new

Is Kashmir a part of India ?

In your dreams. . .

:woot: Dreams?? Do i need to remind you who controls 2/3rd of kashmir since 1948?? Or you just read in your textbook that you controls whole of kashmir??

Its your time to wakeup from wet dreams and face the reality...:coffee:

first of all. . mind your language. Secondly dont underestimate Pakistan, or you are going to pay most dearly for it.

Firstly,You mind your language and don;t talk like this about integral part of my country..! And even if you continue to whin about Ksahmir.! Kashmir,!:victory:..! then do it on forums and all like internet warriors,that will not change the reality..!

Secondly,yeah i can see the mighty power of pakistani military and i am hella scared from your posts..!:undecided:....! What i said was 100% truth i know it was straight into your bones but that is the reality kid face it or keep living in dreams i have no problem..!

India won't give a Inch of kashmir to pakistan..!

If you want some, come and get some..! The most simple line to describe the situation about kashmir from india's prespective..!

And yeah about your reply:taz: of Ghazwa- hind and we will do this,,we will do that,,kashmir le kr rahenge..:blah::blah:

To wo jab hoga tab dekh lenge..Now take a chill pill of reality and try to sleep well...:wave:

Then why does india shamefully talk about making LOC permanent border?:tdown:

Come to border and take 57% Kashmir... or hand over IOK.

I asked a question, not my fault you dont understand why "?" means.

Its only Pakistani that shamefully talks about claiming India land. I am happy with how Kashmir is right now. :tup:

I asked a question, not my fault you dont understand why "?" means.

Its only Pakistani that shamefully talks about claiming India land. I am happy with how Kashmir is right now. :tup:

I feel pitty for u! u post crap making no sense at all and mock urself with comments like these...... go home and take rest bharti.

Are in your sense?? India holds the majority portion od kashmir..and after that pak and then china..!

[India controls 101,338 km2 (39,127 sq mi) of Jammu and kashmir, Pakistan 85,846 km2 (33,145 sq mi) and China, the remaining 37,555 km2 (14,500 sq mi)]

And yeah we talk about making LOC as Permanent border cause we are not moron's and we need devolpment in our country we just don't wana stuck to this little portion of land for the sake of our whole nation..! And yeah india won't take (***) and neither it will give a inch of indian kashmir..!

The only solution is to make LOC permanent border..! Ball is in your hand..! Use it or throw it your desicion..!

Either accept this or keep whinning about it..! Nothing gona happen.:coffee:

India doesn't talk abt making Loc as permanent,A moron pakistani leader came with this proposal to india..:smokin:

India doesn't talk abt making Loc as permanent,A moron pakistani leader came with this proposal to india..:smokin:

Indra did!
Another guys mishra did:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&s...6ZHZCw&usg=AFQjCNGCAl7PHvPK3fnjFSRu1pbWsfsB-w
another:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&s...6ZHZCw&usg=AFQjCNHh6aQXvIun_bO6GBXyNzNVRVQeBQ
Make LoC a permanent border: Strobe Talbott - Express India

PAKISTAN;
Pakistan News Service - PakTribune
Pak says no to turning LoC into permanent border

Heck now we are even hearing indian politicians talking about giving freedom to kashmir in order to get rid of the PROTESTS!

@desi guy:
It aint trollin kid.. thts wat ur! a bharti! do u reckon it?

Back
Top Bottom