What's new

Is Kashmir a part of India ?

WHAT A THREAD!!!!

A nobody Politician who majority of Indians dont even care about shoots off his arse to gather some publicity and gets quoted on a forum meant to discuss Pakistan's defence. HILARIOUS

There is another thread which is talking about Pakistan's obsession with India. Dont know but I guess this thread definitely depicts Pakistan's obsession with India as even a nobody politician can raise the anxiety levels of fellow members and push them further into the abyss of their fantasies...

God help Pakistan.... seriously

Does India's constitution say Kashmir is part of India - Yes
Does Pakistan's constitution say Kashmir is part of Pakistan - No

two of my classmates in school were kashmiris!!and i didn't take as a big deal unless i came to this forum!

this is trolling too...

Since when official name of a country becomes troll
The constitutional name of a country located between Pakistan and Bangladesh is Bharat.

No pakistani who has some knowledge of ancient pakistan will ever call bharat as India, India is the name given to people of Indus Valley which is in Pakistan by greeks.

The Greeks called the people of Ganga Valley as Ganderites

Constitution of India states others names of India has "India, Bharata and Hindustan. "

India as per Greeks was name given to people beyond the Indus river , that means whole of India ,not to the people of Indus valley

Constitution of India states others names of India has "India, Bharata and Hindustan. "

India as per Greeks was name given to people beyond the Indus river , that means whole of India ,not to the people of Indus valley

Ok, so according to you the greeks conquered all the modern day bharat up to the Burma.

But there is a problem, Arrian and Dionysis who are the biographers of Alexander say they never went beyond Punjab, I think they are wrong and you right.

You must write the biography on Alexander, i will be waiting for it

PureAryan

what a name. :lol:

Your utter inability to refute my argument reveals your true personality, So if you are not prepared to use cheap shots, you will not win any arguments.

Indus is in Pakistan, And our founder objected to Bharti leaders when they took the name India, No amount of bharti propaganda can change the fact that ancient India lies in Pakistan

Ok, so according to you the greeks conquered all the modern day bharat up to the Burma.

But there is a problem, Arrian and Dionysis who are the biographers of Alexander say they never went beyond Punjab, I think they are wrong and you right.

You must write the biography on Alexander, i will be waiting for it

PureAryan you should have realized by now that you dont have anybody convinced about Pakistan exclusive rights to the name India. Nobody's buying your Aryan theories as well. So please stop bringing it up again and again and give us all a break.

PureAryan you should have realized by now that you dont have anybody convinced about Pakistan exclusive rights to the name India. Nobody's buying your Aryan theories as well. So please stop bringing it up again and again and give us all a break.

I dont care if any bharti believes it or not, but i do know several pakistanis believe india is our heritage and we will never let our history hijacked by any country.

If you bhartis had cared to read any biography of aleaxander you would not ask these nonsensical question, my professors here are convinced so is everyone in Pakistan that ganga valley had always been our enemy ever since aryan migration.

You people are just making a joke of yourself by stealing our history why dont you people call yourself Ganghians after ganga, why dont you people speak hindi instead of urdu, why do you people follow pakistani cultures.
You are obsessed with pakistanis thats it

I dont care if any bharti believes it or not, but i do know several pakistanis believe india is our heritage and we will never let our history hijacked by any country.

If you bhartis had cared to read any biography of aleaxander you would not ask these nonsensical question, my professors here are convinced so is everyone in Pakistan that ganga valley had always been our enemy ever since aryan migration.

You people are just making a joke of yourself by stealing our history why dont you people call yourself Ganghians after ganga, why dont you people speak hindi instead of urdu, why do you people follow pakistani cultures.
You are obsessed with pakistanis thats it

A history student doesn't talk of hate. A history student views things factually and empirically rather than talking about 'enemies since migrations'. You are just a guy who read up some jingoistic and self-praising articles on your Rupeenews typle blogs and now claims to be a history buff. You are yet to develop a balanced perspective on historical events.

A history student doesn't talk of hate. A history student views things factually and empirically rather than talking about 'enemies since migrations'. You are just a guy who read up some jingoistic and self-praising articles on your Rupeenews typle blogs and now claims to be a history buff. You are yet to develop a balanced perspective on historical events.

No, As a matter of fact i have wanted to read about pakistani history on rupee news ever since i first visited that site in 2008 and guess what i have never even read a single article on that site,

I have hundreds of history books I give facts with actual quotes from a plethora of history books if you had read my posts on Bharat stealing our name India thread you wouldn't have said that

Last edited:

Whoo, hold on a second, if you cant refute my argument then you call me history buff, i am no student of history, my history is due to University of Melbourne where i study, and over here they dont say Pakistan is Bharat, If the Aussies are teaching lies in their history then i think the whole world is wrong and you bharti are right

Your utter inability to refute my argument reveals your true personality, So if you are not prepared to use cheap shots, you will not win any arguments.

Indus is in Pakistan, And our founder objected to Bharti leaders when they took the name India, No amount of bharti propaganda can change the fact that ancient India lies in Pakistan

hahhaa, lol, no you are correct. :lol:

but sadly the rest of the world doesn't agree with you. :cry:.... :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom