What's new

Is Kashmir a part of India ?

plz sir whoever u r...dont give wrong facts....history is not a product of biased mind...u r exactly like a nazi in ur approach, n it lead them where, u know better than me..

now to correct u....the name "India" is derived from the word "sindh". & not by greeks but by persians... Persians had trouble with pronouncing the word "s" & accordind to their phonetics they pronounced "sind" as "hind"...or "hindu" , to all the inhabitants on the east of river sindhu i.e. indus ...
this word "hind" over a period of time became "Ind" or "India"...as pronounced by the greeks who came 200 hundred yrs after persians.

Like it doesn't mean that u r still "hindus" ( or u may call urself one as it is factually correct) , or the word's boundary is decided by the political boundary of present day pakistan..

now the word "bharat" has totally different origins.
the word "bharatdesha" first came up in Kharavela's hathigumpha inscription in post nanda period in kalinga ( roughly present day orrissa)
It also is related to "brahmdesha"or "aryavarta", which includes region east of indus to bengal , n from himalayas to vindhyas & is mentioned in upanishad of yajurveda . it was basically to denote a place where aryans reside or region of aryans.

PLS dont make a mockery of history with imposing ur present day idealogies . History is empirical n factual n not somebody's imagination.
:cheers:

I have answered this questions dozens of times with given references on the thread about adopting name india.
What you wrote is not correct please visit the thread

Kashmir is a disputed Territory, that's what UN says :D

Kashmir is Integral part of India thats what Prime minister+1.2 Billion people of my country says..:D

And yeah UN say it is disputed then please ask UN to hold Argument on this issue in UN assembly which they haven't done since past 40 years:D:D

P.S : We Don't Give Sh!t to what UN says

:wave:

PureAryan said:
King Maurya was Pakistani Punjabi which ruled bharati people for few centuries admit it that you have been ruled by pakistanis many times, you are not going to lose your dignity.

This place is getting insane

The only reason you have been holding Kashmir for years is because American wants you to hold Kashmir, Bharat has been a puppet of USA ever its creation, USA gave weapons to Bharat after it got thrashed by China, US imposed sanction on pakistan during 65 war so pakistan would be beaten easily by the soviets supplied weapons to Bharat. American didn't come to help in East Pakistan when they promised they would. Americans lifted all sanctions after bharat tested its nuclear weapon but for pakistan it wasn't until pakistan helped them invade Afghanistan. Americans only helps pakistan when they need us but they have been helping bharat directly or indirectly ever since its creation.

And i dont have to tell you about the muslim power your history is available all over internet, 1000 year muslim rule is still evident in Bharat in the form Taj MAhal, Red Fort and Fatehpur SIkri. In the past 1000 year history you have defeated muslim only once and that through deceit, doesn't mean you will also succeed this time.
Mark my words history will repeat itself, the green flags will flutter over the Red Fort, Soon!!!!!

I dont give a damn whether you understand what i have posted or not, As long as i understand and to the person who i was replying to understands is what matters to me.
King Maurya was Pakistani Punjabi which ruled bharati people for few centuries admit it that you have been ruled by pakistanis many times, you are not going to lose your dignity.

By the way who the hell is Moin Ansari

bullshit.jpg

The only reason you have been holding Kashmir for years is because American wants you to hold Kashmir, Bharat has been a puppet of USA ever its creation, USA gave weapons to Bharat after it got thrashed by China, US imposed sanction on pakistan during 65 war so pakistan would be beaten easily by the soviets supplied weapons to Bharat. American didn't come to help in East Pakistan when they promised they would. Americans lifted all sanctions after bharat tested its nuclear weapon millionbut for pakistan it wasn't until pakistan helped them invade Afghanistan. Americans only helps pakistan when they need us but they have been helping bharat directly or indirectly ever since its creation.

And i dont have to tell you about the muslim power your history is available all over internet, 1000 year muslim rule is still evident in Bharat in the form Taj MAhal, Red Fort and Fatehpur SIkri. In the past 1000 year history you have defeated muslim only once and that through deceit, doesn't mean you will also succeed this time.
Mark my words history will repeat itself, the green flags will flutter over the Red Fort, Soon!!!!!
Thanks for making me so happy..it was turning out to be a boring and miserable day..

Since when official name of a country becomes troll
The constitutional name of a country located between Pakistan and Bangladesh is Bharat.

No pakistani who has some knowledge of ancient pakistan will ever call bharat as India, India is the name given to people of Indus Valley which is in Pakistan by greeks.

The Greeks called the people of Ganga Valley as Ganderites

I can only say that indian punjabis are the only ethnicity in india related to pakistanis and no other bordering states even comes close to it. I dont find rajhastani and gujratis having any similarity with sindhis and punjabis,
lets end this topic here.

"ëthnicity"- flawed reasoning to begin with ...hmmm

anyways a political border cannot make different a nomadic cattle-rearer from kutch different from his counterpart in sindh, who have been sharing 2500 yrs of history. neither a gujjar from kashmir from either side f the border, or a rajput from india or pakistan. amarkot rajput fort still lies in pakistan, he was the rajput king who gave shelter to abscondind humayun n akbar was infact born in amarkot.

pls stop this nonsense...:no:

I have answered this questions dozens of times with given references on the thread about adopting name india.
What you wrote is not correct please visit the thread

I've seen ur flawed understanding....pls stop ur propoganda as its illogical n factually incorrect

"ëthnicity"- flawed reasoning to begin with ...hmmm

anyways a political border cannot make different a nomadic cattle-rearer from kutch different from his counterpart in sindh, who have been sharing 2500 yrs of history. neither a gujjar from kashmir from either side f the border, or a rajput from india or pakistan. amarkot rajput fort still lies in pakistan, he was the rajput king who gave shelter to abscondind humayun n akbar was infact born in amarkot.

pls stop this nonsense...:no:

You wont be able to convince any pakistani with this, We dont share 2500 year history with any tamil, bengali or rajhastani

Chandragupta Mourya however quelled some uprising generated from Taxila twice in his lifetime.

I've seen ur flawed understanding....pls stop ur propoganda as its illogical n factually incorrect

so what you are trying to say is that i should believe Hindutva version of history, No thank you i am not brainwashed by any ideology, I have given dozens of references if you think they are wrong, then live with it

Chandragupta Mourya however quelled some uprising generated from Taxila twice in his lifetime.

He met alexander in taxilla, he was crowned king in Taxilla, he invaded ganga valley with the persion soldiers of alexanders empire, i have given the references

You wont be able to convince any pakistani with this, We dont share 2500 year history with any tamil, bengali or rajhastani

Yes dude you're central asian and Semitic and and Persian simultaneously. Now stop name calling nobody claiming you be our kinsmen.

*if only i could have shown him his equally if not more racist counterparts in our Bong community!*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom