What's new

Is Maj General Sanallah Was Martyred by USA?

Maj General Sanallah Was Martyred After being Monitored by Another country via Satellite!
If these news are true why we are still supporting them :undecided:
1101972234-1.gif

Aur kya kar sakte ho??

china won't support you and you have huge bottomless money needs.

pakistan can only take strong stand when it have money and support of Russia or china.

My dog was recently killed by a polonium pellet..... I suspect that CIA was involved in it.......... I know this for a fact that they were tracking his daily walks via satellite and PRISM had it's RFID collar hacked........ :what:

Comparing Maj General and dog is not good.:what:

You have a dirty mind.... it wasn't a comparison of a person vs dog, rather conspiracy theory (stupidity) vs logic. And now all of a sudden you find yourself on the side of stupidity, how does that feel?

Next time be careful with your comments. I've seen the stellar quality of your posts, just have been giving you the benefit of doubt, and avoiding you.

Aur kya kar sakte ho??

china won't support you and you have huge bottomless money needs.

pakistan can only take strong stand when it have money and support of Russia or china.

Comparing Maj General and dog is not good.:what:

Published: September 6, 2013

LONDON — An American drone strike in Pakistan’s tribal belt late Thursday killed a senior militant commander wanted by the United States who was implicated in a long-running kidnapping drama involving an American soldier, Pakistani officials and militant commanders said on Friday.

Also killed in the strike, Pakistani officials said, were two Jordanian militants they identified as Mohammad Abu Bilal al-Khorasani and Abu Dogan al-Khorasani, and three other people. Seven other people, all locals, were wounded in the strike.

But the persistent ambiguity toward Islamist militancy in Pakistan came into sharp focus on the streets of Islamabad on Friday, where hundreds of ****** sympathizers rallied outside the Parliament building.

The rally was led by Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, the leader of the militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba, which carried out the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks. Although the United States has offered a $10 million reward for help in bringing Mr. Saeed to justice, he moves freely through Pakistan, usually with the goal of drumming up sentiment against archrival India.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/07/w...e-kills-6-in-pakistan-fueling-anger.html?_r=0

everything is possible but whats the motive?

America
why should USA want to assist a Taliban clone to assassinate a general when it can indirectly affect the peace efforts and near future withdrawal from Afghanistan?

there are many possible answers

American wants to destabilize us (but why)
to teach us a lesson for supporting the Haqqanis and Mullah Omar (but now it is already speaking to them)
it wants to Balkanize Pakistan & would support all possible anti Pakistan entities

TTP
motive is quiet clear,
to make Pakistan a Deobandi Caliphate Utopia and in this process
its openly at war with the state of Pakistan and has spared no chance to bring harm to Pakistan.

so how it happened?

it was a lucky strike, TTP would have settled for any junior ranked army personnel, General kill was a bonus
there was already local intellegence about the unusual make up of the convey and his visit was leaked

leaked by whom?

Taliban Sympathisers

who are they? they are both civilians and military personnel who believe in Taliban philosophy and are either openly allied with the Taliban or are secretly leaking information that helps them in orchestrating some very spectacular attacks on most sensitive installations time and again.

nothing is for certain and we cant take the Taliban claim of responsibility on face value either. nor we can accept or reject what Americans have to say just on face value either.

we can only speculate. if the convey movement was very discrete and General's movement were secret and on nondescript vehicles then its either a lucky strike by Taliban or we have rats in our ranks who have proved their presence time and again. one such guy (PAF airman) shows himself smiling next to TTP Ahsan Ullah Ahsan time and again in the pictures.

blaming Americans just because we have suspicions is not enough, they can get away with blatant murder as well (Salala attack) so if there is any evidence then it must be shared with public so that we can motivate the nation to support military action against TTP which so far has sold it self as angry brothers upset due to our support of Americans.

Blah blah and more blah! But then how about the 'rented dogs' such as the LeT and JeM that are being sent across into India since the past three decades? Two can play the game, right? :P

Blah blah you & you BS crap. Only thing you Indians know is how to copy US.

Does the news have any credible source other than a Jpeg??

Maj General Sanallah Was Martyred After being Monitored by Another country via Satellite!
If these news are true why we are still supporting them :undecided:
1101972234-1.gif
USA can't afford Pakistan having peace talks with TTP because this will lead TTP focus turning to Afghanistan and can result in increase in deaths of USA soldiers

everything is possible but whats the motive?

America
why should USA want to assist a Taliban clone to assassinate a general when it can indirectly affect the peace efforts and near future withdrawal from Afghanistan?

there are many possible answers

American wants to destabilize us (but why)
to teach us a lesson for supporting the Haqqanis and Mullah Omar (but now it is already speaking to them)
it wants to Balkanize Pakistan & would support all possible anti Pakistan entities

TTP
motive is quiet clear,
to make Pakistan a Deobandi Caliphate Utopia and in this process
its openly at war with the state of Pakistan and has spared no chance to bring harm to Pakistan.

so how it happened?

it was a lucky strike, TTP would have settled for any junior ranked army personnel, General kill was a bonus
there was already local intellegence about the unusual make up of the convey and his visit was leaked

leaked by whom?

Taliban Sympathisers

who are they? they are both civilians and military personnel who believe in Taliban philosophy and are either openly allied with the Taliban or are secretly leaking information that helps them in orchestrating some very spectacular attacks on most sensitive installations time and again.

nothing is for certain and we cant take the Taliban claim of responsibility on face value either. nor we can accept or reject what Americans have to say just on face value either.

we can only speculate. if the convey movement was very discrete and General's movement were secret and on nondescript vehicles then its either a lucky strike by Taliban or we have rats in our ranks who have proved their presence time and again. one such guy (PAF airman) shows himself smiling next to TTP Ahsan Ullah Ahsan time and again in the pictures.

blaming Americans just because we have suspicions is not enough, they can get away with blatant murder as well (Salala attack) so if there is any evidence then it must be shared with public so that we can motivate the nation to support military action against TTP which so far has sold it self as angry brothers upset due to our support of Americans.
Mr they want to destabilize us because sooner or later they would come to attack us Sir for time now we are their allies but soon we would be their enemies

who attacked salala ?
must be some aliens :coffee:, never ever think bad about our great friend USA :pissed:

About time, I was getting worried that the conspiracy theories were not coming out as yet. Great, absolutley great. They kill him, say they've done it and still we don't believe it. Should they release a video? But even when they do that we find it hard to believe.

About time, I was getting worried that the conspiracy theories were not coming out as yet. Great, absolutley great. They kill him, say they've done it and still we don't believe it. Should they release a video? But even when they do that we find it hard to believe.

Let Paranoia be a normal state of my mind

Just when I thought that the Taliban themselves took the responsibility of the attack , hard for some people to understand and accept , what may be disturbing for the unconscious ? :D

My dog was recently killed by a polonium pellet..... I suspect that CIA was involved in it.......... I know this for a fact that they were tracking his daily walks via satellite and PRISM had it's RFID collar hacked........ :what:

I use Depleted Uranium normally :rofl:

So , can anyone mind explaining to me what went wrong in Pekhawar today ?

Let Paranoia be a normal state of my mind

Just when I thought that the Taliban themselves took the responsibility of the attack , hard for some people to understand and accept , what may be disturbing for the unconscious ? :D

I use Depleted Uranium normally :rofl:

So , can anyone mind explaining to me what went wrong in Pekhawar today ?

Our country is in a big state of denial, frankly, the Pakistani mentality is neurotic: we have routinely created our own realities and actively live in fantasies. Sick but true.

Our country is in a big state of denial, frankly, the Pakistani mentality is neurotic: we have routinely created our own realities and actively live in fantasies. Sick but true.

With all these religious overdoses and derealization , I see my dear countrymen suffering from , they need to go into rehabilitation fast before they are put into 5150 hold - if you understand what I mean .

Blah blah and more blah! But then how about the 'rented dogs' such as the LeT and JeM that are being sent across into India since the past three decades? Two can play the game, right? :P

This blah blah recently accepted by your General....that your army run covert operations in Pakistan....and what are operations to support these terrorists by giving them weapons, training and technical details.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom