Pakistan

Warning for El Sidd​

Given by
Details of warning
Support for unconstitutional, criminal measures, trolling and personal attacks
Warning points
1 (Expires Apr 27, 2023)

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

I would like to challenge/appeal the recently awarded points. This is simply not acceptable. No mention of the post is also given in the warning flaunting conventions set forth by the forum administrator.

@WebMaster @Kompromat

There goes your icecold determination for justice.

I don't mind being trialled in the open.

These are serious legally binding allegations which need to be addressed.

You need a lawyer and you just so happened to run into the best one around these parts. I’ve got free time today and I don’t charge people that don’t have atta.

Upvote 4

Warning for El Sidd​

Given by
Details of warning
Warning points
1 (Expires Apr 27, 2023)

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

I would like to challenge/appeal the recently awarded points. This is simply not acceptable. No mention of the post is also given in the warning flaunting conventions set forth by the forum administrator.

@WebMaster @Kompromat
The warning was issued because of your posts that were interpreted as supporting unconstitutional measures (delaying elections beyond the constitutionally defined time frame) as well as offensive towards another poster when they pointed out the flaws in your reasoning.

Screenshots attached.

Attachments

• D23E39EF-F9D5-427B-8C90-81BA2EA7A82D.jpeg
    D23E39EF-F9D5-427B-8C90-81BA2EA7A82D.jpeg
    599 KB · Views: 31
  • BEE8C707-D727-406F-A060-3B5BAD98BF3B.jpeg
    BEE8C707-D727-406F-A060-3B5BAD98BF3B.jpeg
    348.1 KB · Views: 29
Upvote 1
too much bhi na karo, this pimping of the "obey, obey !" mindset ki.
Indians on this forum cheering the villains as expected …

If the LeT issued a statement against Imran Khan and the PTI right now, they’d be cheering Hafiz Saeed and celebrating the Mumbai Attacks.

Upvote 1

Warning for El Sidd​

Given by
Details of warning
Warning points
1 (Expires Apr 27, 2023)

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

@WebMaster @Kompromat
You need to make sure you are not writing anti-Pakistan stuff, watch out, MODs are about.

Upvote 0

Warning for El Sidd​

Given by
Details of warning
Warning points
1 (Expires Apr 27, 2023)

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

@WebMaster @Kompromat

What's up illuminati... Is this your way of settling disputes in the open?

Upvote 0
Quit your whining troll!
There goes your icecold determination for justice.
What's up illuminati... Is this your way of settling disputes in the open?
I don't mind being trialled in the open.

You need to stop trolling. It would have been atleast fun if you were atleast a lil bit good in it but you clearly ain't.

These are serious legally binding allegations which need to be addressed.

Upvote 0
You need a lawyer and you just so happened to run into the best one around these parts. I’ve got free time today and I don’t charge people that don’t have atta.

Thank you Mr. Reuben Chaudary. Looking forward to your expertise on the matter as soon as moderators point me to the alleged post.

Upvote 0
I remember once when your own post/thread got deleted. You created a new one and laid into the Mods :lol:

Wakeelgardi na manzoor

Upvote 0

Back
Top Bottom