Pakistan

Warning for El Sidd​

Given by
Details of warning
Support for unconstitutional, criminal measures, trolling and personal attacks
Warning points
1 (Expires Apr 27, 2023)

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

I would like to challenge/appeal the recently awarded points. This is simply not acceptable. No mention of the post is also given in the warning flaunting conventions set forth by the forum administrator.

@WebMaster @Kompromat

Warning for El Sidd​

Given by
Details of warning
Warning points
1 (Expires Apr 27, 2023)

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

I would like to challenge/appeal the recently awarded points. This is simply not acceptable. No mention of the post is also given in the warning flaunting conventions set forth by the forum administrator.

@WebMaster @Kompromat
You need to make sure you are not writing anti-Pakistan stuff, watch out, MODs are about.

Upvote 0

Warning for El Sidd​

Given by
Details of warning
Warning points
1 (Expires Apr 27, 2023)

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

@WebMaster @Kompromat

What's up illuminati... Is this your way of settling disputes in the open?

Upvote 0
Quit your whining troll!
There goes your icecold determination for justice.
What's up illuminati... Is this your way of settling disputes in the open?
I don't mind being trialled in the open.

You need to stop trolling. It would have been atleast fun if you were atleast a lil bit good in it but you clearly ain't.

These are serious legally binding allegations which need to be addressed.

Upvote 0
There goes your icecold determination for justice.

I don't mind being trialled in the open.

These are serious legally binding allegations which need to be addressed.

You need a lawyer and you just so happened to run into the best one around these parts. I’ve got free time today and I don’t charge people that don’t have atta.

Upvote 4
You need a lawyer and you just so happened to run into the best one around these parts. I’ve got free time today and I don’t charge people that don’t have atta.

Thank you Mr. Reuben Chaudary. Looking forward to your expertise on the matter as soon as moderators point me to the alleged post.

Upvote 0
I remember once when your own post/thread got deleted. You created a new one and laid into the Mods :lol:

Wakeelgardi na manzoor

Upvote 0
I remember once when your own post/thread got deleted. You created a new one and laid into the Mods :lol:

Wakeelgardi na manzoor

ghows-DA-0243ea13-5737-4bb0-afb1-cc79f49c483b-73848fea.jpeg

Upvote 0

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom