What's new

Is most of INDIA safe from PAF deep strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
guru roughly india has to cover 1/4 of the ground that PAF would need to cover WITH twice as many strike aircraft all carrying twice the load.

STRATEGIC DEPTH is india,s

guru roughly india has to cover 1/4 of the ground that PAF would need to cover WITH twice as many strike aircraft all carrying twice the load.

STRATEGIC DEPTH is india,s

Exactly my point now kindly tell me what odds both have to face in achieving there goals & kindly keep neukes out .well bring them later as they are the last resort .thanks .

Guru

get ready for standard PDF response.

" we are a defensive force and have awacs"

or

" we will nuke you if you go beyond the threashold"

Guru

get ready for standard PDF response.

" we are a defensive force and have awacs"

or

" we will nuke you if you go beyond the threashold"

As much as you make it of as an insult both of them are ground realities PAF is primarily a defensive force,it has AWACS and Pakistan sure as hell will nuke India if you go beyond the nuclear threshold
Atleast these things are reality unlike
some specific Indian members which now and then pop up and open threads about
"how will Pakistan counter Pak-FA", "how will Pakistan counter Rafale threat"
"how will Pakistan counter super sukhois"

Its a good thing PDF web wasn't there back in the 80's other wise we would have a
"how will Pakistan counter LCA Tejas" thread from 1983...

On the topic its a fact that Pakistan will use its missiles mostly for deep strikes, PAF has standoff weapons with decent ranges but the primary focus should be to destroy the assets of the opposition near the border

with guns and rockets:P

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

with Jf17:toast_sign:
Yes we can "At present"
now back to the topic
I would actually like senior members to educate us on how tactics of deep strike missions are developed ...
since the airforce carrying out such an action will face the opposing airforce with Anti aircraft guns,SAMS etc
In IndoPak scenario "surprise factor" should be at minimal since both airforces can actually look deep into the opposition's airspace using AWACS and as for India they can use satellites as well, Im not sure about Pakistan though regarding the satellite issue so forgive me for my zero knowledge

Topic no longer useful and being used for pathetic trolling.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom