What's new

Is Owaisi another Jinnah ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinnah se compare nahi karo please even then indian muslims do need a messiah and owaisi ( the older one ) is most likely to be that

That was exactly the point of this thread.

And I have never heard foul language from the older guy personally. Of course I have never heard any of his speeches to know for sure. Younger one I know is a fanatical creepo.

As najam sethi said,the difference between a blunder and a mistake is that,blunder will change your history

I would term "India allowing of muslims to stay in india despite of a partition based of two nation theory" as the biggest blunder ever done in the history of mankind.

He believed people living together for centuries could suddenly not live together and were two different people, two nations.

Sounds pretty bigoted to me.

Sadqay jao tumhari masoomiat k ......................... A foreign educated, all time Gora type barrister of law cannot all of a sudden start believing in two nation theory.

Reactions: EAK
Indians and their diarrhea. Still not cured after 67 years.

As najam sethi said,the difference between a blunder and a mistake is that,blunder will change your history

I would term "India allowing of muslims to stay in india despite of a partition based of two nation theory" as the biggest blunder ever done in the history of mankind.

In that case we both made blunders.

History will judge whose was bigger.

See, that itself there is significant.

You already agree that he is more than just Hyderabad, when you put him at a level of a national leader?

No where .. Yet

See even mayawati and / or Mulayam singh , command a following in their respective states but that's where they stay.

Mayawati has a constituency that transcends state boundaries but after the spark she fizzled out.

Similarly Owasi too has a place in an existing slot , where he moves from there depends a lot on what he & other parties do.

Sadqay jao tumhari masoomiat k ......................... A foreign educated, all time Gora type barrister of law cannot all of a sudden start believing in two nation theory.

Why? We see perfectly normal people in today's world getting totally radicalised all the time.

I am not saying Jinnah was a bigot mind you. But that line of thinking sure was.

No way

On the contrary, I think it was the best thing to have happened to India that not all Muslims chose to move to the newly formed state.

In that case we both made blunders.

History will judge whose was bigger.

Believe me,Hindu nationalist should have even gave up more territory toward Pakistan but should have not made the mistake of leaving this large muslim population.

A muslim,as a minority that too this large and than patriot?no way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom