What's new

Is Pakistani principally a race or ideology?

Is Pakistani a race or ideology?

• Race/Ethnicity

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Ideology

Votes: 57 86.4%

• Total voters
We are coming from two different frames of thought.

Hope you are doing well. I was waiting to see your response on this thread.

Take care.
Thank you. I don't always agree with you but I certainly respect your articulate posts. I saw this thread and could not but indulge myself. I guess we all have addictive propensities.

And nice 'seeing' you as well, my favourite Turk on PDF @KediKesenFare

Thank you. I don't always agree with you but I certainly respect your articulate posts. I saw this thread and could not but indulge myself. I guess we all have addictive propensities.

And nice 'seeing' you as well, my favourite Turk on PDF @KediKesenFare

If most Pakistani online and in real life acted like both of you we would not sound like a divided nation the Ganghus are better united in the diaspora with one voice lockstep sadly Pakistanis abroad fight each other over petty stuff instead of slinging stupid phrases like mullah,libtard etc we should work together and wish the best for a prosperous Pakistan

Last edited:
Are you fucking kidding me? Sanskrit was born in Pakistan! Read some history. Your upper caste Hindus are basically products of men from Pakistan moving to Ganges and producing children with local native women (captives basically).
Again wrong, it was migration
Upnishads, and early purans were written in current day pakistan but all later sanskrit text (post 800 BC) were found in India, All the people who knew sanskrit (or atleast who contributed to literature) moved to India in 1000-500 bc,

All Sanakrit experts pre 800 BC were in pakistan and suddenly all the expertise/ all text moved to Ganga valley, proves that its migration of the cream of sanskrit speaking ppl,

The most common indigenous dance

This is the dance which people do here at weddings and other celebrations and the only type of dance i can do
only the boy in middle in white shalwar qameez is doing correctly

and ever watched this type of dance

Last edited:
Sapta-Sindhavas, modern-day Pakistan. It was later spread to the Ganges region by a sub-tribe of the Vedic Aryans who used their martial prowess (chariots/cavalry) to subjugate the natives and install minority rule through the caste system (racial hierarchy). There is a difference between the Vedic Sanskrit (Indus Region) and late Sanskrit (Ganges Region).

If you go further back, you can trace it's prime source to Central Asia, where it diverged as different migrations split, hence why the extreme similarity with Avestani, while other significant differences are theorized to have been due to linguistic influence of the native peoples.
I am aware of the content of your post here, but disagree on Sapta-Sindhavas being in Pakistan.
In fact I haven't come across a single article that can accurately quote the extent of what Sapta-Sindhavas
need a third option "State of mind"

just like you are trying to delete Muslim history and effect of Muslims on India yet using same Muslim era language as yours with a different name and calling your dead soldiers Shaheeds.
Not sure about what change you are referring to but my schooling covered the impact of islam and muslims on India. We use farsi/arabic words as much as you use sanskrit words in your vernacular.
Anyway, I think I am inadvertently derailing this thread as the thread initiator mentioned.

come to azad Kashmir brother we fix you one time you love us.

I'm all right mate. Kashmir is my Pakistan. God willing, i will visit it.
I just wait for the collapse of Iranian mafia, i'm hopeful to see it happening soon.

Pakistan is a collection of different ethnicities united by ideology of Islam! imo Pakistan is not race or 1 race its an idea!

Islam is what unites us if not for Islam there wont be a concept of Pakistab

Ideas alone can't do anything like there is a sindhudesh idea in Sindh but they don't have resources to implement the idea only thing which is keeping Pakistan united is Pakistan army that's why every separatist and ethnic nationalist hates army

Ideas alone can't do anything like there is a sindhudesh idea in Sindh but they don't have resources to implement the idea only thing which is keeping Pakistan United is Pakistan army that's why every separatist and ethnic nationalist hates army
lols!! boss stop licking boots!! zubaan peh polish ajaye ge!

ideas change the world! separatist nationalist they dont gain traction because majority is with Pakistan and they are with Pakistan because of Islam! take Islam out of equation and Pakistan will be broken into small slices!

Islam created Pakistan Islam gives Pakistan its identity Islam unites Pakistan!

Because they are much weaker compared to Pakistan army
just imagine there isn't any army or is much weaker compared to what it currently is Zardari declares Sindh an independent country Bhutto desh or something who would stop him
lols!!!

if not for army these parasites wouldnt be in power! khair off topic!

lols!!!

if not for army these parasites wouldnt be in power! khair off topic!

Zardari isn't real Sindhi nationalist then real separtist type Sindhi politicians would be in power

always fathered by your maslihat boys! off topic hai

There were a lot achakzai type Sindhi politicians in past and and for pashtuns achakzai asfand wali etc Baloch hasil bizenjo khair bakhsh marri etc only in Punjab there aren't any ethnic politicians and all of these politicians failed due to Pakistan army

Back
Top Bottom