What's new

Is Pakistan's JF-17 a Thunder or Blunder ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys get me the novice upto date here... I know the JF17 is a fourth gen fighter jet and we should be proud of this achievement... what is LCA anyway...

I know I know I can google but a quick mention of it in this thread would be a good thing...

lca is a food which famous in india:woot: you know what i mean.:bunny:

jf 17 is crap its a blunder or whatever its none of your business INDIANs. BUt please dont try to do misadventure against this blunder with your super dooper migs otherwise this blunder will become thunder and i am very much afraid of your super weapons like LCA lolzzzzz:eek:
and plz stop doing:blah:
otherwise i will :butcher:

Useless thread .
Its name is thunder but it is blunder.
poor jf-17's

ok he is a looser ,but why pakistan is intucting 250 loosers
I think we need to retain 25 mig21's to counter 250 jf-17's .

i agree with you it is his mistake to open a new thread. why this fellow is opening stupid threads when it has been already discussed to death proving it is a blunder.

we may sell it to you 1 or 2 so that u can keep them in ur musems to cry seeing our advanced tech.

not like ur brother 1st inducting as many as and possible and then later opying it and minimising its size and partnering with you.
Ex:we have mki's where china is back with j-10's copied from su27

Abay teri to 172 posts hain...phir b jahazon jaisi batein kr raha hai? :lol:

By the way, I loved the bold part of your post :oops:

huh f-35 is also not inducted yet.
we need quality then only induction.

Sadqay k jaun teray :lol:

This thread so fcuking entertaining ....I am loving it :no:

An Indian ViewThis Thread is crap... the TS is seems to be biased.. FC1 is good platform. you can bring up comparison btwn different planes, but calling one blunder is not acceptable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom